Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official UpstateC5 Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94769)

daphatgrant 08-07-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoingGrey (Post 2193011)
Here's a few pictures from the Sylvan Beech show last Thursday night. There is also my entry for the bug contest. Preasure wash the wax on I supose. It was a good night.
Hope I did this right........GoingGrey

Awesome pics :w00t:.

SummitWhiteLS 08-07-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2191633)
FIRST ONE TO MILFORD find a parking lot close to the entrance should be one within 200ft of it and park,the rest of us will find them I should be there at 930 we have three definitely hoping for more . there is a club participation trophy also. work on evrybody to try to get as many as we can see you sunday.

I'm going to see if I can change up a few things for tomorrow and get them done today. Not 100% sure yet, but maybe.

Any details on what to do once I get off exit 17 I-88 West? LOL

3CamarosOnHand 08-07-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS (Post 2193270)
I'm going to see if I can change up a few things for tomorrow and get them done today. Not 100% sure yet, but maybe.

Any details on what to do once I get off exit 17 I-88 West? LOL

Cool summit thats what iam doing today also . when you get off at 17 turn right off the ramp that puts you on 28 just head north for seven miles . if you are around the area at 930 945 we will be sitting along the road. if not look for the show entrance sign it will say WANDERS SHOW. see you tommarrow hopefully andy:thumbsup:

3CamarosOnHand 08-07-2010 12:21 PM

Vince i think you won this week:sm0::sm0:

Barton Industries 08-07-2010 12:43 PM

Looks like we should be able to make it.
See you guys in the AM

Wikedwil 08-07-2010 02:03 PM

Save me a spot

I will be there around 10:30. GF has to work til 9, she's a visiting nurse.
Save me a spot please.
thanks,
Bill (Wil)

3CamarosOnHand 08-07-2010 05:26 PM

we will think about it:sm0::sm0:

Wikedwil 08-07-2010 09:02 PM

:cry::cry:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2194027)
we will think about it:sm0::sm0:

3CamarosOnHand 08-07-2010 09:32 PM

see you in the am

GoingGrey 08-07-2010 09:57 PM

Andy, you mean I did something right ? I'm on a roll. I also noticed your wife with polishing cloth in hand doing some final detail work. My wife brought a book. Something wrong here. I can only hope for better next time..I wonder why I'm GoingGrey.......Later

JB22 08-08-2010 05:57 AM

have fun today guys, ill catch up sooner or later

3CamarosOnHand 08-08-2010 04:29 PM

Great day in Milford

Had fun today at Milford show- in attendance were daphantgrant (Josh) with his RJT, WickedWil (Bill) with his black, Barton Industries (Dave) with his black Camaro and Z06 Vette, CarbonSS (Brad) with his SW, Us with our ABM, Keith and Joan with their Rally yellow, and Berry and Linda with their CGM.

Congrats goes to Dave (Barton Industries) for his top 25 finish with his Camaro..:clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow:

We missed most attended club by 2 cars:paddle:....maybe next time.

Josh is going to post up some more shows as we can give him details.....Dave had info on a show in Little York- please give Josh info and Bill had info on a show up and cruise show at Hoffman's Playland. Brad had info on a cruise in at Kohl's Dept. store in Schenectady.....Further, we have a few shows coming up around here......if you have info forward to Josh and he'll post it. Thanks!!

Anyways, we had a great day! JUST A REMINDER TO CHECK OUT THE 1ST PAGE FOR UPCOMING SHOW INFO :D

Wikedwil 08-08-2010 07:44 PM

30 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2196462)
Had fun today at Milford show- in attendance were daphantgrant (Josh) with his RJT, WickedWil (Bill) with his black, Barton Industries (Dave) with his black Camaro and Z06 Vette, CarbonSS (Brad) with his SW, Us with our ABM, Keith and Joan with their Rally yellow, and Berry and Linda with their CGM.

Congrats goes to Dave (Barton Industries) for his top 25 finish with his Camaro..:clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow:

We missed most attended club by 2 cars:paddle:....maybe next time.

Josh is going to post up some more shows as we can give him details.....Dave had info on a show in Little York- please give Josh info and Bill had info on a show up and cruise show at Hoffman's Playland. Brad had info on a cruise in at Kohl's Dept. store in Schenectady.....Further, we have a few shows coming up around here......if you have info forward to Josh and he'll post it. Thanks!!

Anyways, we had a great day! JUST A REMINDER TO CHECK OUT THE 1ST PAGE FOR UPCOMING SHOW INFO :D

It was great to put faces with sigs and meet the members & their familes.
Here's some pictures:

3CamarosOnHand 08-08-2010 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great picts Bill- it was great to meet you too :)

Great job Dave w/Barton Industries for your trophy!!:headbang::bow::bow: