Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Rockies / Midwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   North Dakota Camaro's (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23232)

SPARTAN sui 05-05-2013 03:12 PM

Might be a long shot, I was in Grand Forks on the 3rd and I was filling up at Loaf & Jug next to the interstate when a RJT Camaro revved their engine as I was filling up. My back was towards them so it caught me off guard and made me jump a bit, it sounded mean! Too bad they didn't stop at the gas station. Was it any of you guys?

What was funny the guy next to me asked me what the hell was that?! I said it wasn't me! A red Camaro just went by, it was a funny moment.

blazzin1 05-09-2013 12:35 PM

Mark your calendars!!! The dates for the Downtown Fargo Cruise Nights are:

May 16 / June 6 / August 1 / September 5

The West Fargo (Sheyenne St.) Cruise Nights are:

June 20 / July 18 / August 15 / September 19

The West Fargo Cruise Nights are getting better and better, and in my opinion are more fun than the downtown events now. Hope to see some of y'all out there!!!

fargomike 05-09-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin1 (Post 6523316)
Mark your calendars!!! The dates for the Downtown Fargo Cruise Nights are:

May 16 / June 6 / August 1 / September 5

The West Fargo (Sheyenne St.) Cruise Nights are:

June 20 / July 18 / August 15 / September 19

The West Fargo Cruise Nights are getting better and better, and in my opinion are more fun than the downtown events now. Hope to see some of y'all out there!!!

Thanks for the dates ! I agree with you opinion on the W Fargo being more fun . For some reason when we were at the downtown one the atmosphere was not the same and the people (non owners) were not as friendly as well .

pogiskier 06-13-2013 12:53 AM

is there anybody in the Williston area?

blazzin1 07-12-2013 11:46 AM

Just FYI.....West Fargo is having their Cruise Night on Sheyenne Street this coming Thursday (July 18th). Parking starts at 4:30pm and the festivities last until about 9:00 or so. If you're somewhat close, it's a worthwhile event!!! Lot's of fun, Lot's of cars, Lot's of people, and BYOB allowed. Happens every third Thursday of the Summer months. Come on out and join us!!!

Seeya 07-12-2013 03:29 PM

Blazzin1 - I'll have to try and go to one of the cruise nights when I'm back in that area. I'm originally from there or should I say close to Fargo/Moorhead and try to get back a few times a year. I tried to catch up with you at the Sturgis Camaro Rally but too many people/Camaros to meet and not enough time.

blazzin1 07-12-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeya (Post 6777781)
Blazzin1 - I'll have to try and go to one of the cruise nights when I'm back in that area. I'm originally from there or should I say close to Fargo/Moorhead and try to get back a few times a year. I tried to catch up with you at the Sturgis Camaro Rally but too many people/Camaros to meet and not enough time.

Yeah, come on up when you can!!! Sorry I missed you at the rally. I know what you mean, it was kind of "hectic" while we were there. Definitely, did not get a chance to meet everyone that I wanted to! I'll be at next year's....maybe then!