Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Shno's House of Z (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48453)

ShnOmac 10-26-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1092717)
Where's Shno? Wasn't he bringing the beer again?

When Shno's MIA here, I get nervous.

Im around.... We got some stuff going on out here so Im just poppin in and checking for news and then heading back out! :thumbsup:

Yall have a good'n :drinking:

ShnOmac 10-26-2009 11:27 PM

Waaaaaay to much posting going on in here today.....

99-LS1-SS 10-27-2009 06:42 AM

Hopefully the "stuff" going on there isn't too bad. Stay safe ShnOmac!

djsnoflake 10-27-2009 02:09 PM

Well, I have my intake and exhaust now, so I can hold off on buying anything else for awhile in the hopes that the Z gets announced.

My 'Modding' fund has turned into the 'Z downpayment' fund.

null_x86 10-27-2009 02:30 PM

/thread needs more beer

Number 3 10-27-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djsnoflake (Post 1095883)
Well, I have my intake and exhaust now, so I can hold off on buying anything else for awhile in the hopes that the Z gets announced.

My 'Modding' fund has turned into the 'Z downpayment' fund.

Anything to report on those mods? Dyno? Seat of the pants performance improvement? Sound?

Lilly 10-27-2009 03:25 PM

While doing research on the 5th gen Camaro, I ran across this site. I have found alot of useful information here. I read this thread and was compelled to register, just to say that you guys are too funny. I was laughing out loud at work.

Oh yeah, ShnOmac, I, too, am waiting for the Z28.

GTAHVIT 10-27-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 1096275)
While doing research on the 5th gen Camaro, I ran across this site. I have found alot of useful information here. I read this thread and was compelled to register, just to say that you guys are too funny. I was laughing out loud at work.

Welcome!!!!

:wave:

Lilly 10-27-2009 03:59 PM

Thank you.

ShnOmac 10-27-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Welcome to our humble "waiting" room :D

:drinking: :popcorn:

Lilly 10-27-2009 04:15 PM

Your "waiting room" reminds me of a Cheers episode. I guess you would be "Norm", GTAHAVIT is "Coach" and Number 3 is "Sam". :)

GTAHVIT 10-27-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 1096550)
Your "waiting room" reminds me of a Cheers episode. I guess you would be "Norm", GTAHAVIT is "Coach" and Number 3 is "Sam". :)

You have been watching this site for a while haven't you...

LMAO

djsnoflake 10-27-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1095990)
Anything to report on those mods? Dyno? Seat of the pants performance improvement? Sound?

No dyno as of yet, I don't really care about baseline, cause they are all relatively the same. I was gonna wait for a few more parts and then go, cause there is only 1 dyno in Saskatoon I think and it is booked like crazy and expensive. But now I am not getting any more parts because of my whole Z28 fund thing.

Butt Dyno and my traction control light coming on all the time when it never used to tells me there were some power gains for sure!

Sound I am finally happy with. Roto-Fab intake makes the engine roar, and it got amplified x100 when I got my Borla Tourings on!

Nobody asks me if it is a V6 anymore!

I MIGHT get some BMR trailing arms and stuff in the spring to cut down this damn wheel hop though!

All in all though, #3, you guys made a damn fine car! When your complaints are "it's too quiet" and "it has so much horsepower the wheels hop", they aren't major complaints!

I could have "My seatbelt starts on fire" or "My floormats tried to kill me" like a certain other manufacturer's vehicles! :rolleyes:

Now back to waiting for Z/28 news............................:cry:

Number 3 10-27-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Welcome aboard, Lilly.

Just a simple thread dedicated to those that are dedicated.

The only rule in this thread is you can't crab, bitch or whine about what the car has to be or must do or GM fails. After all, it doesn't even exist. It would be kind of like getting all bent because the unicorns horn was too short or something.:D

If you have to complain, go to the other threads;) Shnomac's place is all about chillin' while watin' for some newwwwwwwws.