Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ambient Lighting! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9871)

MerF 11-22-2008 10:04 AM

I love this place.

StoutFiles 11-24-2008 02:49 PM

I'm getting used to the fact that people are seeing the ambient lighting yet no one is even attempting to take a picture.

MerF 11-24-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoutFiles (Post 200301)
I'm getting used to the fact that people are seeing the ambient lighting yet no one is even attempting to take a picture.

Because like Scott said, it's not done so it's not being terribly showcased. The fact that this OP saw it was a mistake (and black Suburbans were dispatched).
:readthethread:
I'm thinking this smiley is going to see some work.

Dylan 11-24-2008 03:11 PM

how about we stop posting in this thread until pics of the ambient lighting are posted?
Its annoying having to check this thread to just read posts that are irrelevant to the actual topic

zebra 11-24-2008 03:30 PM

+1... oops, i posted

StoutFiles 11-24-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

how about we stop posting in this thread until pics of the ambient lighting are posted?
We need to keep posting so that someone who is shown the ambient lighting (there have been 3 that have claimed to have seen it) will just take a picture of it.

Quote:

Because like Scott said, it's not done so it's not being terribly showcased.
I don't care...I know they're working on it still. But I want to see what they've come up with so far. I bet a lot of people here do.

The Camaro's been out for months and we've seen just as much of it as we have the brand new Mustang. They haven't updated the website since August. I need something new to see.

Camaro_Corvette 11-24-2008 04:25 PM

I actually think its a good thread, painting a picture as to why we don't have ambient lighting yet.

Mormegil 11-24-2008 04:52 PM

What trim level/ option package does the ambient lighting come on? Is it included in the 2SS, or is it part of the RS package.

I ordered a black on black 2SS, but no RS. Will I get ambient lighting, and if so what color?

Thanks for clarifying, and sorry for asking a stupid question.

rolnslo 11-24-2008 05:02 PM

Ambient lighting is part of the 2LT and 2SS leather trimmed interior packages. It is not available (yet) on any other trim level.

Yes, you will get ambient lighting. Matching blue with the gauges.

fad1 11-24-2008 05:16 PM

I went and I'll tell you one thing, Pictures do not do this car justice. Honestly, this is one of the best looking cars in the whole show. I will be posting up pictures, once I know how to.

Mormegil 11-24-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolnslo (Post 200457)
Ambient lighting is part of the 2LT and 2SS leather trimmed interior packages. It is not available (yet) on any other trim level.

Yes, you will get ambient lighting. Matching blue with the gauges.

Thank you rolnslo! Sorry about the stupidity of my question.

shane@davesmith 11-24-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mormegil (Post 200560)

Come on now my friend, that is not stupid compared to some of the stuff that is posted

:thumbsup:

rolnslo 11-24-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mormegil (Post 200560)

Definitely not a stupid question. I just happen to have been around here longer than you and spend entirely too much time filling my brain with somewhat meaningless information.

drivingincamaro 11-24-2008 10:27 PM

heres how i think its going to go down between fbodfather and the guy who turned on the ambient lighting

the show car guy walks in a room, fbodfather is sitting in a chair that is turned away and two of his cronies are standing on his left and right side,

"fbodfather" I heard you turned on the ambient lighting in the camaro?

guy: well yeah i thought it was ok to turn it on

fbodfather: no its not Okay! its a unfinished product

guy: im sorry fbodfather it wont happen again :(

fbodfather: yes it wont happen again!

one of fbodfather's cronies walks over and grabs his arm and breaks it

fbodfather: let this be a lesson

whack! the show car guy is knocked out and stuffed in the IVERs trunk heading off to somewhere

------------------------------------------------------------------------
just my 2 cents:iono:

if for any reason this is unapropriate just PM me Mods or fbodfather i will delete my post

i cannot wait to see ambient lighting in the dark :drool: