Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   10/19 TPW Check in station!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44828)

ljustin293 09-29-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUNKIN (Post 984446)
Has anyone else been busy getting the garage ready for the big day? We've been rearranging the garage, reading the boards here and ordering accessories for the last 2 weeks as we count down the days until delivery.

I have some accessories and my zaino..need garage door opener

Vuron00 09-30-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUNKIN (Post 984446)
Has anyone else been busy getting the garage ready for the big day? We've been rearranging the garage, reading the boards here and ordering accessories for the last 2 weeks as we count down the days until delivery.

I've had to buy a 12x20 building to put behind my house to store all the crap from the garage. My wife parks in the garage, but I leave my truck outside. I won't be leaving my Camaro outside.

I've already got the Zaino and have been trying to find a paint shop to do some mods. Getting a 2nd set of wheels and snowtires from Tirerack. This damn car has cost me a ton of money and I don't even have it, yet.

PUNKIN 09-30-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 985097)
I have some accessories and my zaino..need garage door opener

We still need to move the stairs in the garage, or take them completely down for the winter. :confused0068: We are trying to fit 2 cars and a truck with a plow on it in the garage for the winter. Our little "Punkin" won't be driven this winter so we will put her in the corner of the garage, very carefully.

I guess we need to check out the zaino. I thought I had read somewhere not to use much on the car for the first 3 months so the paint could fully cure. I wasn't even going to put a car cover on for the first 3 months.

PUNKIN 09-30-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vuron00 (Post 986197)
I've had to buy a 12x20 building to put behind my house to store all the crap from the garage. My wife parks in the garage, but I leave my truck outside. I won't be leaving my Camaro outside.

I've already got the Zaino and have been trying to find a paint shop to do some mods. Getting a 2nd set of wheels and snowtires from Tirerack. This damn car has cost me a ton of money and I don't even have it, yet.

We have the storage building as well, for the garage stuff as well. I wish we had originally made the garage just 5 feet longer...then the 2 cars would fit end to end at least.

This car is going to be one expensive hobby for us, even before it arrives. Time to go order the Camaro Fossil watch we saw last night online....

Later,

onlyhonda 09-30-2009 08:55 AM

Count me in on cleaning the garage to get ready for my new baby. Ours has been stuffed with household items due to remodeling this summer. So, I am trying to get it cleaned out, organized, and repainted where it will be fresh and ready for the new baby! I am hoping this also helps the time pass faster by having a project I need to finish before the baby gets here!! (It sort of feels like waiting 9 months for a baby even though it's only been two weeks so far!!)

PUNKIN 09-30-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlyhonda (Post 986495)
Count me in on cleaning the garage to get ready for my new baby. Ours has been stuffed with household items due to remodeling this summer. So, I am trying to get it cleaned out, organized, and repainted where it will be fresh and ready for the new baby! I am hoping this also helps the time pass faster by having a project I need to finish before the baby gets here!! (It sort of feels like waiting 9 months for a baby even though it's only been two weeks so far!!)

We are all "nesting" before the baby arrives....lol :D

Doesn't it feel like the longest 2 weeks. Our order was placed on 9/11.

Bellringer 09-30-2009 11:12 AM

Just found this out.

Oct 9 ,10 ,11 & 12th Canadian Thanksgiving , No production.

Guess we would have been a week earlier if not for the holiday.

Guess they all deserve a break too... :)

ljustin293 09-30-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUNKIN (Post 986574)
We are all "nesting" before the baby arrives....lol :D

Doesn't it feel like the longest 2 weeks. Our order was placed on 9/11.

this wait won't be nothing to as long as i've been waiting

Leolee 09-30-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellringer (Post 987016)
Just found this out.

Oct 9 ,10 ,11 & 12th Canadian Thanksgiving , No production.

Guess we would have been a week earlier if not for the holiday.

Guess they all deserve a break too... :)

no wonder when i was checking out the tpw for 10/12/09 it seems like it was a lot less people being pulled for that day.. but newayz i cant wait got my garage ready, as soon as my car is built im buying zaino and i already test drove 3 camaros.. the wait is killing me!!!!!!!

baclarsen 09-30-2009 11:27 AM

CRAP CRAP CRAP !!!!!!

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!! Just found out my dealer pulled back my order to make a change, Last week I inquired about upgrading my wheels from 18" to the 19" polished. I also said that I did not want to slow things up. Last night I got a call from the dealer "good news you can still upgrade your wheels". Now I have gone back from 3000 with a TPD to 2000 :upset: Oh well at least I now get my 19" wheels...
Maybee I will get lucky and move back into 10/19 in a day or so. :bangdesk:

ljustin293 09-30-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baclarsen (Post 987094)
CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!! Just found out my dealer pulled back my order to make a change, Last week I inquired about upgrading my wheels from 18" to the 19" polished. I also said that I did not want to slow things up. Last night I got a call from the dealer "good news you can still upgrade your wheels". Now I have gone back from 3000 with a TPD to 2000 :upset: Oh well at least I now get my 19" wheels... Maybee I will be luck and move back into 10/19 in a day or so. :bangdesk:

hope you make it back with us

Ajax Inferno 09-30-2009 11:30 AM

We placed our order for IOM SS/RS M6 Aug. 27. TPW Oct 19. We live only 10 kilometers from the Oshawa plant. Hopefully we'll get the car a week later!!

ljustin293 09-30-2009 11:31 AM

Awesome..You should try to get out and get some pics that week.

baclarsen 09-30-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax Inferno (Post 987107)
We placed our order for IOM SS/RS M6 Aug. 27. TPW Oct 19. We live only 10 kilometers from the Oshawa plant. Hopefully we'll get the car a week later!!

Wow only 10 Kilo, that will be interesting to follow ..