Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Meet and Greet in Destin, FL - Who's in? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106890)

cruisingcamaro 09-26-2010 06:24 PM

His Camaro is safe with us! Hope to see you guys soon. So, who is going to race at the track? (assuming we are going to the track to race some Mustangs and Challengers?) So bummed that I will not make the trip to Phoenix next year>>>>>

acatlover13 09-26-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisingcamaro (Post 2373656)
His Camaro is safe with us! Hope to see you guys soon. So, who is going to race at the track? (assuming we are going to the track to race some Mustangs and Challengers?) So bummed that I will not make the trip to Phoenix next year>>>>>

Mimi & Eddie...do you want to check on this, or do you want me to? According to Emerald Coast Dragway's website, there is bracket racing on Oct. 23rd, which means there would be time trials. Street category is a $25 entry fee. But there's also something about it being a bike weekend, so someone should check with the track to confirm the schedule if anyone wants to race. !!! :thumbup:

Mod4SS 09-26-2010 08:19 PM

You can put me down for a maybe! I'm going to definitely try to be there...

orange10s.c. 09-26-2010 08:20 PM

I might have to buy Josh some gas if he "shows up " lol

Mod4SS 09-26-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange10s.c. (Post 2374084)

Thanks Gary! :sm0:

Scrmin' Mimi 09-26-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acatlover13 (Post 2373923)
Mimi & Eddie...do you want to check on this, or do you want me to? According to Emerald Coast Dragway's website, there is bracket racing on Oct. 23rd, which means there would be time trials. Street category is a $25 entry fee. But there's also something about it being a bike weekend, so someone should check with the track to confirm the schedule if anyone wants to race. !!! :thumbup:

If you would like to be in charge of the track schedule, that would be great. :thumbsup:

I have no problem with those who want to go to the track and neither does Tusk. We would love to go with, but Alabama plays Tennessee that day so we want to be in front of a TV in time to watch that. :popcorn: We're fanatics that way. Roll Tide Roll!
We scheduled our wedding :wub: in May so it wouldn't conflict with football season. LOL

We will all have to watch the time that day. It's about an hour farther northwest from us, so those coming from the east need to keep that in mind.

I'll be talking to the gentlemen at the fire department across the street from O'Quigley's to see if they'll 'give us a boost' and help us with some good pics. The man at O'Quig's suggested it. We'll see. I don't know what their policy is on that kind of thing.

Cool Beans!

FINALLYSATISFIED 09-26-2010 09:54 PM

Put me down, i'll be new to the area. I'll be coming from Pensacola unless something changes between now and then...

zebra 09-26-2010 10:00 PM

P'cola huh? i'm stationed there for the next little bit - i'm usually at the sat night cruise in out by the fish house. you should swing by

FINALLYSATISFIED 09-26-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2374441)
P'cola huh? i'm stationed there for the next little bit - i'm usually at the sat night cruise in out by the fish house. you should swing by

Well I won't be there until the 1st of Oct. I'll be stationed there for the next 7-9 months. I've been there once back in '06 for 7-9 months. I'm not sure what the fish house is just yet, I take it its a pretty decent turn out?

zebra 09-26-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 (Post 2374469)
Well I won't be there until the 1st of Oct. I'll be stationed there for the next 7-9 months. I've been there once back in '06 for 7-9 months. I'm not sure what the fish house is just yet, I take it its a pretty decent turn out?

haha. i'm actually going back to TN this weekend :laugh:, but i'll be here a good 18 months or so, so we can catch up whenever. the fish house is a big restaurant on the bay downtown. the meet is in the big parking lot before you get there - about a block or 2 east of Palafox on Main st. it gets busy around 2130 &'s a big variety of vehicles (bunch of rustangs, though)

Baldman 09-27-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange10s.c. (Post 2374084)

You ought to know after you had to go get gas at the PC meet and we had to wait on you to start our cruise back into PC.:laugh:

cruisingcamaro 09-27-2010 06:25 PM

I will be sure to fill up before the ride! Donations are Welcome>>. Looking forward to seeing everyone that has a full tank of gas and ready to roll!!

orange10s.c. 09-27-2010 06:31 PM

LOL !!!!

Maverick SS/RS 09-28-2010 07:34 AM

I'm in!!!