Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Camaro5 FEST III Autocross Sponsored by Pedders USA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198641)

mlee 01-30-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4402898)
I can un-ban you for a small fee ;)

ha ha done... but I'll need lots of training...

JusticePete 01-30-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 4402907)
ha ha done... but I'll need lots of training...

No worries, flip me the keys, sit, buckle up and shut up :sm0: There will be plenty of AC experienced drivers ready and willing to help.

TAG UR IT 01-31-2012 12:49 AM

Now THIS is what I was talking about! :clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4401563)
This is going to be the best AutoX, yet. I can feel it!!! :D

:word::headbang:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4402356)
Ok guys... I'm gonna help make it clear how badly we need members to help us pull this off.

This is the first time we'll be doing this without any SCCA support... Thank God for Pete and his dealers who will be the core folks pulling this off.

So here is what I'm willing to offer.

We will give anyone that ends up on Pete's list as workers will get free entry into the fest for the entire weekend.

Pete you manage the list and what is an acceptable level of effort. It's up to you who makes the list.

In addition whomever steps up to be Pete's administrative "go to" person, will get some compensation from Camaro5 as well. I'm working on that now. I will post as soon as I know what it will be.... ;)

Absolutely AWESOME, Chris. :clap:

I can't wait for this years Auto-X. I didn't get the full experience last year. And, by the time I got there, it was just way too late. I will be there from beginning to end! (well...with occasional trips over to the Camaro5 tent to see the wife and make sure she's doing okay. ;) )

mlee 01-31-2012 02:05 AM

I'm thinking I might be tied up at the drag strip, but will help anyway I can with this one.
And participate for sure...:thumbsup:

flht99b 01-31-2012 06:52 AM

I'll be there to run the autocross and to work at what ever is needed.
Ed M.

danvillekidd 01-31-2012 07:13 AM

I am willing to volunteer for one of the six needed, although I have never participated, seen or been to one of these events. In other words I would need some kind of training on what I am doing.
I also cannot garentee that I can make it since I am military, military comes first. But this is home for me and I do plan on doing everything I can to be there!

CruznSS 01-31-2012 07:14 AM

Pete, you can add my name to help out, corner work, show me how to work the clock & I will do that. I have had a blast at both fests so far & this will top both! The more volunteers, the smoother this will go. Can't wait for August to get here....

CRUZN-SS VIA tapatalk

tpower 01-31-2012 07:21 AM

I can help out with tech or corners your choice
Tim

Erik@Torq 01-31-2012 07:51 AM

I'll be running the auto-x and helping out when I can! I will be working my booth as well but I will of course help out as much as possible Pete.

I would also be more then happy to run some ride-alongs with anyone interested, I may not be a Schumacher but I fared pretty well in the finals last year so I am sure we could have some fun out there :thumbup:

/Erik

GTAHVIT 01-31-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik@Torq (Post 4404371)
I'll be running the auto-x and helping out when I can! I will be working my booth as well but I will of course help out as much as possible Pete.

I would also be more then happy to run some ride-alongs with anyone interested, I may not be a Schumacher but I fared pretty well in the finals last year so I am sure we could have some fun out there :thumbup:

/Erik

Thanks very much Erik. :headbang:

GTAHVIT 01-31-2012 08:38 AM

Thanks everyone for the responses so far... :respekt:

Pete or I will be in touch with each of you through PM's to make sure we are on the same page as to what is required from the volunteers.

:thumbsup:

tpower 01-31-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

would also be more then happy to run some ride-alongs with anyone interested, I may not be a Schumacher but I fared pretty well in the finals last year so I am sure we could have some fun out there :thumbup:

How about in a IOM ZL1

Erik@Torq 01-31-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4404584)
Thanks very much Erik. :headbang:

Anytime! I will make sure to have dash cam on the passengers and I will do my best to scare the crap out of them :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpower (Post 4404597)
How about in a IOM ZL1

:bow:

GTAHVIT 01-31-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik@Torq (Post 4404713)
Anytime! I will make sure to have dash cam on the passengers and I will do my best to scare the crap out of them :thumbsup:

Ride alongs... Riiiiiiiiiiiide alongs... not scare alongs...

:laugh: