Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Fastlane Turbo Kit Review (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229577)

xx_ED_xx 06-11-2012 05:02 PM

mebbe beavis above can contact them and get your shit. Since he has such great contact with them

jeffny09 06-11-2012 05:16 PM

I think this is a load of shit and would deny the charge on my statement..i would of.never put more money into it..i would of.sent it.back n got.my money back if.they didnt want to do u right

Turbo99 06-11-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colby627 (Post 5107527)
Well guys, just my two cents worth, I have what sounds like the exact same set up from fastlane (aem tru boost controller, aem air/fuel gauge, aem meth injection, zl1 extended tip turbo kit with a phase 2 comp cam, dual fuel pumps, and no issues whatsoever, it runs like a.dream, 17,000 miles on the turbo kit and still hauling a$$. It is a kick a$$ kit with no maintenance issues. Who hasn't ordered something by mail order and have something shorted? No reason to blast the company, patience is a virtue, anytime I need guidance from those guys, they always return calls, emails, or text messages. In the end, great product and great customer service for me. BTW- play with it a bit and you will see 650 rwhp on 9 psi......& fastest 5th gen camaro at the Texas mile in October 2011,,, 178.1 mph. (With the stock clutch)

Your alittle out of line with all that. He never said the car didn't run good just that he did not get what was advertised and then no contact back when he asked why.

Seems like you may have something to do with the shop or buddies with them. But what they did to this man was not right.

jeffny09 06-11-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Well guys, just my two cents worth, I have what sounds like the exact same set up from fastlane (aem tru boost controller, aem air/fuel gauge, aem meth injection, zl1 extended tip turbo kit with a phase 2 comp cam, dual fuel pumps, and no issues whatsoever, it runs like a.dream, 17,000 miles on the turbo kit and still hauling a$$. It is a kick a$$ kit with no maintenance issues. Who hasn't ordered something by mail order and have something shorted? No reason to blast the company, patience is a virtue, anytime I need guidance from those guys, they always return calls, emails, or text messages. In the end, great product and great customer service for me. BTW- play with it a bit and you will see 650 rwhp on 9 psi......& fastest 5th gen camaro at the Texas mile in October 2011,,, 178.1 mph. (With the stock clutch)

Thats nice...thanks for your input..we appreciate your thoughts on the company. They must hate the.OP cuz thy messed his shipment up
And send all the wrong stuff obviously he did not have such a great experience with them..they didnt just short him pieces..they want to charge him more for the.injectors first of all which i beleave he said.came with the kit..and they sent all the wrong parts. Parts which he had to modify to make this work.. So hes not bashing a company that doesnt deserve it...he bought the kit for a ton money and now that its done and paid for there not giving him the time of day...so u say he should be patient? When he had to put another 1000 into the kit when it should of came like advertised? u would of been pissed as well..he did give it ime..2 months time or something like that..so please before saying he shouldnt be doing this..understand he gave it time.amd money and they still wont provide the service that is expected.

Turbo99 06-11-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffny09 (Post 5108500)
I think this is a load of shit and would deny the charge on my statement..i would of.never put more money into it..i would of.sent it.back n got.my money back if.they didnt want to do u right

He did ok, sucks he had to buy the waste gate but all the other stuff didn't seem like alot, even though he shouldn't have had to get anything. I think in the end if he gets the right sized injectors he will be happy.

speedmon 06-11-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

17,000 miles....that must have been what? a year and half ago?
Maybe they were responsive to you, but it sounds like Fast-lane shorted him, slow shipped, Upcharged, and were unresponsive to REPEATED follow-up.....
Doesn't sound like the same folks, does it.

He has more patience than I would have.....I would have reversed the charge and sent back a few tubes and told my CC co...thats all I got. I learned a long time ago that it cuts both ways. I have, and every consumer should have a ZERO tolerance policy for after-market automotive fraud....because that is what it is.

So it sounds like Fast-Lane Sucks!
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....:happyanim:

Bumblebee SS 06-11-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmon (Post 5109235)
So it sounds like Fast-Lane Sucks!
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....:happyanim:

Im down for some cali action, load the truck up with all my tools and all my tuning shit and we game

Colby627 06-11-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo99 (Post 5108543)
Your alittle out of line with all that. He never said the car didno't run good just that he did not get what was advertised and then no contact back when he asked why.

Seems like you may have something to do with the shop or buddies with them. But what they did to this man was not right.

Hey guys, I never said anything aboutthe OP's not running good, just stating my experiences with the company,, and no, I do not have any affiliation with the shop, just your average joe trying to improve my ride,,,at a price.that I can afford...

jeffny09 06-11-2012 09:47 PM

dammit i want a turbo now lol,,ima holla at u dude when ever the day comes...may just do it my self instead..but my lt headers r on there arealdy so idunno

Bumblebee SS 06-12-2012 10:26 AM

I love turbo's and love how cars respond and sound with them. I highly recomend the turbonetics kit after installing about 6 of them

CyberPredator 06-12-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmon (Post 5109235)

Epic

jeffny09 06-12-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumblebee SS (Post 5112275)
I love turbo's and love how cars respond and sound with them. I highly recomend the turbonetics kit after installing about 6 of them

i was leaning toward s rx twin turbo..

Bumblebee SS 06-12-2012 01:47 PM

jeff that looks like a sick kit, dont know if id lower a car with it though, at least not in NY

jeffny09 06-12-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumblebee SS (Post 5113815)
jeff that looks like a sick kit, dont know if id lower a car with it though, at least not in NY

lmao..im already lowered to bad haha..but once im ready im gonna talk with tracy on that..cuz that kit gives great power man. and its just sick like.u said...I want it.now!! u do ur own tuning?