Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2018 Camaro Fest (VIII) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   TICKET/WRISTBAND SALES ARE LIVE!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=519321)

radametz 02-13-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham (Post 10075420)
No big deal...we can bump you up to Intermediate that day if you remind me...otherwise, you could do the first session with the novice group, and if that's not quite right, you can ask to switch groups afterwards.

We always reserve the right to perform these class switches based on the coaches and corner marshal's input...up or down. :thumbsup:

Awesome, thanks!

oneredry 02-20-2018 08:10 AM

Day late and almost a dollar short.. Ordered with Order#141

So my wife and I will be attending, trailering the car down. I extended the hotel stay from July 11th to July 15th. I noticed that the meet and greet is July 12th? I thought the NCM race is that Thursday?

--Things I need to bring according to the past photos is a 10x10 tent since the show is on asphalt, lots of water any other recommendations would be preachy. getting pumped

mlee 02-20-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneredry (Post 10082548)

So my wife and I will be attending, trailering the car down. I extended the hotel stay from July 11th to July 15th. I noticed that the meet and greet is July 12th? I thought the NCM race is that Thursday?

--Things I need to bring according to the past photos is a 10x10 tent since the show is on asphalt, lots of water any other recommendations would be preachy. getting pumped

Yes, the meet and greet is that evening. It's a full packed weekend of Camaro fun.

You'll get your wristband at the NCM track that morning and which will be over a couple hours before the Meet and Greet starts so time to clean up and join the party.

NCM is will definitely be a sell out at this rate so if anyone else is on the fence. Get in now.:thumb:

Tom And Cheryl 02-20-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneredry (Post 10082548)

A lot of the show is on the grass, the drag racing is all on asphalt, the hotel is on asphalt and both with little shade. Bring chairs sunscreen, a cooler for the parking lot party. Oh and extra alcohol for you new found friends. Very comfy shoes and a little extra cash for that mod that you were thinking about and Phastek performance has on sale. OK We brought a CAI intake last year and CAI installed it and I have yet to see a new one cheaper than we brought ours. :pop2::popcorn:

Evil-Bee-NH 02-20-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom And Cheryl (Post 10083166)
A lot of the show is on the grass, the drag racing is all on asphalt, the hotel is on asphalt and both with little shade. Bring chairs sunscreen, a cooler for the parking lot party. Oh and extra alcohol for you new found friends. Very comfy shoes and a little extra cash for that mod that you were thinking about and Phastek performance has on sale. OK We brought a CAI intake last year and CAI installed it and I have yet to see a new one cheaper than we brought ours. :pop2::popcorn:

Bring a canopy to lol

RubyCamaro 02-20-2018 09:03 PM

If you bring a canopy make sure you bring something significant to anchor it. Several cars were damaged when tents were picked up by gusts of wind & thrown onto cars.

Evil-Bee-NH 02-20-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 10083432)
If you bring a canopy make sure you bring something significant to anchor it. Several cars were damaged when tents were picked up by gusts of wind & thrown onto cars.

Never saw that incident myself had mine anchored into the ground I did buy some more heavy duty stakes and have some anchor weights as well probably be more then enough but if it's to windy I may forego setting it up but anything like last year and i'll be golden.

thunder219 02-21-2018 06:47 AM

I go to the link and order what I want but there isn't a button to say order. It just has my total price. Am I doing something wrong or is the site not taking anymore orders? Thanks for any input.

mlee 02-21-2018 10:04 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunder219 (Post 10083619)
I go to the link and order what I want but there isn't a button to say order. It just has my total price. Am I doing something wrong or is the site not taking anymore orders? Thanks for any input.

All is working fine... Once you click Add to Bag, you should see a shopping cart bag in the bottom right corner. You can add more to it or check out from there.

If you still have problems just e-mail info@camarofans.com and we'll get you taken care of.

Attachment 921179

Then you should see this box...

Click the PayPal button to finish... there is no requirement to be subscribed to PayPal.

Attachment 921180

thunder219 02-21-2018 11:45 AM

Thank you, I sent an email. I will try it on my home computer and see if it works.

mlee 03-06-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunder219 (Post 10083988)
Thank you, I sent an email. I will try it on my home computer and see if it works.

Hopefully you're all good now...:thumbsup:

13BlackCamaroSS 04-08-2018 09:39 AM

Tickets and shirt ordered. Now for some warm weather and time to hurry up

gml1998 04-22-2018 06:17 PM

Am I correct in assuming that the car show tickets are sold out.

Mr. Wyndham 04-23-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gml1998 (Post 10158399)
Am I correct in assuming that the car show tickets are sold out.

Nope, there are 103 spots left as of right now.