Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   To All Texas Camaro5'ers - Kemah Boardwalk Inaugural Camaro Show - Sunday, April 25, (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70902)

firstmate 03-26-2010 04:50 PM

That's great Tie, The support is great!!! My husband found a fellow that lives in our neighborhood, has a twin to my car (almost). He has driven by our house a few times, but my husband finally able to stop him. He has four :thumbup: Camaro's!!! He has a 4th gen (that I think may be show ready) and an 81, and I think a 69 or so, besides the 2010. But the older ones are not ready for the show. Anyway he said he had been on C5, but didn't know about HTCC. He is supposed to stop by so we can give him all the paperwork for the show and the HTCC hook up!!!

Hey neighbor, if you are reading this, you know I'm talking about you!!! :D So, don't forget to stop by or PM me!!!

firstmate 03-26-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 1619455)
I'm curious, will there be a place for those of us making the road trip to wash our vehicles? You know, to get all the bugs and stuff off? :D

Hey Scooter... From what I have been able to find out there is a public car wash very nearby, I believe it is the stall type with the sprayer. But if all that is needed is a rinse off, that should be fine hopefully. Sorry in the delay in the official response. Thanks for your interest!!!

jdeshler 03-26-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kga10734 (Post 1636479)
No need to travel alone. Maybe Mike and I can fall in line with you that morning and all of us can head that way at the same time. We can stop and pick up the members in Spring and make it a small caravan to Kemah.

My registration is filled out and going in the mail tomorrow Chris.

I'm thinking we should find a place in Spring that we can all meet up at and cruise down! My registration is in the mail as of yesterday.

Fleet1 03-26-2010 08:24 PM

Can we out show the Corvette club? I think so.

The Corvette club is having a show sat the 24th in the same place our show is, the Kemah boardwalk.

Lets show the Kemah boardwalk promotion committe and the Houston car show community the Camaro's are not second to the corvette.

:respekt:

bossbunny 03-27-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kga10734 (Post 1636479)
No need to travel alone. Maybe Mike and I can fall in line with you that morning and all of us can head that way at the same time. We can stop and pick up the members in Spring and make it a small caravan to Kemah.

My registration is filled out and going in the mail tomorrow Chris.

I was going to propose just that! I would really hate to drive that whole way on my own and unsure of where I was going so if we could all meet up and caravan that would be AWESOME! And I would feel much better about the drive. lol.

bossbunny 03-27-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdeshler (Post 1640174)
I'm thinking we should find a place in Spring that we can all meet up at and cruise down! My registration is in the mail as of yesterday.

Works for me since my fiance lives in spring and it would be easy for me to meet ya'll near there, instead of leaving from my house out in the boonies!

mlee 03-27-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 1643415)
Works for me since my fiance lives in spring and it would be easy for me to meet ya'll near there, instead of leaving from my house out in the boonies!

Works for me too...

only a few days left to get your entry fees postmarked by April 1. After that it goes up to $50.

Anyone with a Camaro is welcome to signup and enter your car.:thumbsup:

jdeshler 03-27-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1643782)
Works for me too...

only a few days left to get your entry fees postmarked by April 1. After that it goes up to $50.

Anyone with a Camaro is welcome to signup and enter your car.:thumbsup:

Mike, since you drive by that area all the time, can you think of a good place to meet up there? Possibly somewhere south of Louetta off of the 45? Keep this in mind next time you drive by the area. :D

mlee 03-27-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdeshler (Post 1643793)
Mike, since you drive by that area all the time, can you think of a good place to meet up there? Possibly somewhere south of Louetta off of the 45? Keep this in mind next time you drive by the area. :D

How bout Richey Rd exit. Meet in the Corvettes and Classics parking lot. Easy on easy off if you're traveling South.

bossbunny 03-28-2010 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1644076)
How bout Richey Rd exit. Meet in the Corvettes and Classics parking lot. Easy on easy off if you're traveling South.

I know where that is. Works for me. :D

jdeshler 03-28-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1644076)

Sounds like a plan!

Fleet1 03-31-2010 09:24 AM

Kemah Update

The format for judging is as follows,

Best of show everyone in attendance votes

H-Town Camaro Club entries will be judged by non members

Non H-Town Camaro Club entries will be judged by H- Town Camaro club members

Ladies Choice Ladies only voting

Best Engine Panel of judges

Best Interior Panel of judges

Best Wheels Panel of judges

We have some VERY nice trophies for this event!!!!!

Plus 50/50 raffle and some super nice raffle items form supporting vendors.

Event proceeds will benifit Kidz Harbor, a place for abused children to shelter.

Please join us on the water front at Kemah Boardwalk Houston for a day of fun, friendship and some of the badest Camaro's in the country.

Contact Jerry Johnson at johnsonj16@autonation.com
Sharon Nelson blk2010ss@yahoo.com
Chris Harrell Chris.Harrell@GulfTexServices.com

freemaSSon 03-31-2010 05:55 PM

Damn, How'd I like to be there. I grew up in Kemah!

Legend 03-31-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freemaSSon (Post 1660992)
Damn, How'd I like to be there. I grew up in Kemah!

Roadtrip! :headbang: