Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   AGP - Complete TT Kit - Preview Pics!! **Dyno Sheet & Video ** (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288657)

killmode_on 04-23-2013 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbirdws6 (Post 6456869)
2.0L vs a 3.1L (half of a 6.2L)

mean you have 33% more exhuast gas in the 3.1 over the 2.0. thats alot more back pressure.....

time will tell just saying because it worked in a smaller motor doesnt mean it will work in another.

besides go to a 427. thats 3.5L. thats DAM NEAR twice the exhaust gas as the little 2.0 evo.

Not really how it works. 2.0L 4-valve per cyl. reving to 9000rpm is the key thing you are missing. The easier way to look at it is just simple HP. Engine is an air pump, Xlb/min of airflow makes roughly Xhp no matter what the static displacement is. Bigger displacement engine doesn't equate exactly to more air thoughput. At 50lb/min of throughput per turbo, the .63's are at about 1.4 pressure ratio. Not bad for a street car but a race car doesn't need that quick of spool up.
That being said you are right that the .63's are on the small side. FSP was only sent them for back to back testing with .82's.
1.0 and 1.25 housings are available and interchangeable.

Matt @ FSP 04-26-2013 05:53 PM

So... We are putting a set of AGP's on a stock cubic inch motor in the next coming weeks. Looks like the shop car will be the SECOND FSP car with the AGP TT kit on it!

- Matt

JLE58 04-26-2013 06:21 PM

Good deal Matt can't wait to see it.

Unreal 04-27-2013 08:00 AM

As soon as you get one installed and dyno numbers these things will sell like hot cakes.

Enjoy it buddy. Fly out to Arizona some time and the first beer is on me.

Levischilz 04-27-2013 08:19 AM

Did we ever get pricing for this kit?

Matt @ FSP 04-27-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levischilz (Post 6475624)
Did we ever get pricing for this kit?

As I've said you guys can PM me I have some preliminary pricing right now!

- Matt

Shooter_X 04-27-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP (Post 6475668)
As I've said you guys can PM me I have some preliminary pricing right now!

- Matt

Matt,

Do you have rough timeline for when the introductory purchase kits may be available?

Unreal 04-27-2013 11:39 AM

When I was at the shop a week ago 99% of the stuff was on the shelf ready to go. Just waiting on some oil lines. Kits have been shipping, just not on the website or "officially released" yet until they have everything ready to go. They don't want to deal with preorder/etc. They want kits to ship when ordered.

Matt @ FSP 04-27-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unreal (Post 6476095)
When I was at the shop a week ago 99% of the stuff was on the shelf ready to go. Just waiting on some oil lines. Kits have been shipping, just not on the website or "officially released" yet until they have everything ready to go. They don't want to deal with preorder/etc. They want kits to ship when ordered.

^^^ As Unreal said.

We are working on TWO AGP kits now at the shop. The instructions are still being put together, but as soon as they are ready to go out the door to public customers I am sure Kevin @ AGP will inform us.

I'll try to get some further information on this also. Stay tuned though, between us and ADM we have a few kits going on some cars for testing :drool:

- Matt

white ZL1 04-27-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP (Post 6476126)
Stay tuned though, between us and ADM we have a few kits going on some cars for testing :drool:

- Matt

Awesome!!!!!
Now I know what I want Andy to do with my car next!!!!!
:happyanim:

ADM PERFORMANCE 04-27-2013 04:57 PM

Hey,hey Matt

I do have some ATP stuff coming for testing
On a couple builds at the shop...yes they will be something
To talk about .:iono:

Unreal 04-27-2013 07:42 PM

Andy, I saw two nice turbos on the shelf marked "ADM" on them. I figured it was for you.

ADM PERFORMANCE 04-27-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unreal (Post 6477341)
Andy, I saw two nice turbos on the shelf marked "ADM" on them. I figured it was for you.

;)

Shooter_X 04-28-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP (Post 6476126)
^^^ As Unreal said.

We are working on TWO AGP kits now at the shop. The instructions are still being put together, but as soon as they are ready to go out the door to public customers I am sure Kevin @ AGP will inform us.

I'll try to get some further information on this also. Stay tuned though, between us and ADM we have a few kits going on some cars for testing :drool:

- Matt

Awesome, Just want to make sure I can get in on the order. :biggrin: This will make an awesome coming home present since I'm across the pond right now.