Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official UpstateC5 Buffalo Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215948)

sxty9GTO 04-20-2012 06:51 PM

You need to look downtown, I was seeing them all over this winter. And I'm only in town for an hour or two.

zandron263 04-20-2012 07:47 PM

I just checked the dates and the fairgrounds cruises are on Tuesdays so that should be fine for me as long as I don't have to be out of town for work which does not happen too often.

Mr. Wyndham 04-22-2012 03:54 PM

I'm in!!

I was just at Quaker Steak last night, actually...not for a cruise night - but I know they do that. I'm looking forward to this!

I've also posted some information on a local Lawn Fete in July that would REALLY like to see some new Camaros turn out. :)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...96#post4847496

July 27th @ 5p

St. John Vianney (rear parking lot)
2950 Southwestern Blvd
Orchard Park, New York 14127

techinny 04-22-2012 04:07 PM

Welcome Dragoneye, glad to see you are enjoying your ZL1.

Mr. Wyndham 04-22-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techinny (Post 4847547)
Welcome Dragoneye, glad to see you are enjoying your ZL1.

Thanks! I really am - it's great!!

Hobgoblin42 04-22-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4847504)
I'm in!!

I was just at Quaker Steak last night, actually...not for a cruise night - but I know they do that. I'm looking forward to this!

I've also posted some information on a local Lawn Fete in July that would REALLY like to see some new Camaros turn out. :)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...96#post4847496

July 27th @ 5p

St. John Vianney (rear parking lot)
2950 Southwestern Blvd
Orchard Park, New York 14127

I would like to do this!!!!

Paul

BLU DUCE 04-23-2012 08:25 PM

spike III

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobgoblin42 (Post 4834267)
I saw more Camaros around Buffalo today than I have since in the last three months. Started with a Yellow SS on 90 this morning, continued with a Yellow SS Convertible this afternoon parked in in Timmy's on Union in Cheektowaga. On the way back I saw a silver with Black stripes LS parked outside the Christmas store, not sure why! On the way home I saw a Synegy, I have seen that guy before and a rather obnoxious Silver SS with a guy that ignored my friendly wave and continued to smoke his cigar.

Paul

:facepalm: He was probably puffing on a WHITE OWL and didn't want to loose the savor of the moment:iono::sm0::sm0:Am I Bad.

ssmike 04-24-2012 06:26 PM

Hey Buffalo guys, what do you all think about getting together for lunch this Saturday so we can all meet each other and check out our Camaros! It looks like the weather should be dry but cold so no worries about getting our freshly cleaned cars dirty! Maybe at Quaker Steak & Lube on Transit, or somewhere equal distance for the south and north guys! Let me know!

Mr. Wyndham 04-24-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssmike (Post 4859617)
Hey Buffalo guys, what do you all think about getting together for lunch this Saturday so we can all meet each other and check out our Camaros! It looks like the weather should be dry but cold so no worries about getting our freshly cleaned cars dirty! Maybe at Quaker Steak & Lube on Transit, or somewhere equal distance for the south and north guys! Let me know!

My calendar's open - I'd love to come out! :D

Just name the place, and I'll be there.

ssmike 04-24-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4860339)
My calendar's open - I'd love to come out! :D

Just name the place, and I'll be there.

Great! Let's plan on Quaker Steak on Transit at noon! Hopefully more can join us. Can't wait to see the ZL1!

D.Rock 04-24-2012 08:45 PM

just joined the camaro 5 site and one of the first things i came across is a buffalo thread. what are the odds. sure ill see you guys out there. also, is shred and regan having their cruise nights at lancaster speedway anymore??? havent heard anything about it yet. i enjoyed watching kids beat the $h!t out of their parents cars....

ssmike 04-24-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Rock (Post 4860404)
just joined the camaro 5 site and one of the first things i came across is a buffalo thread. what are the odds. sure ill see you guys out there. also, is shred and regan having their cruise nights at lancaster speedway anymore??? havent heard anything about it yet. i enjoyed watching kids beat the $h!t out of their parents cars....

Great! See you there! I think shred & regan are still having the Wed night cruise this year but I haven't heard anything to confirm. I only go maybe once or twice a year, gets a little out of control there! That and my job gets in the way from attending more cruise nights! :(

Mr. Wyndham 04-24-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssmike (Post 4860385)
Great! Let's plan on Quaker Steak on Transit at noon! Hopefully more can join us. Can't wait to see the ZL1!

:happy0180:

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Rock (Post 4860404)

There are a lot of Buffalo folks on here, I've noticed....more than I ever would have guessed....small world! :laugh:

D.Rock 04-24-2012 09:22 PM

And if you know anyone local looking for an axel back exhaust, I have a brand new Pypes stainless kit that I bought not knowing it would not work with the ground effects, $280. 4" tips. for the ss.