Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Camaro5 Fest - Official Book and Images (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64883)

MPO 3SS 02-21-2010 06:45 PM

Hey Jason, looks like I might be able to make it to the Fest, made reservations @ the Holiday Inn Express. Been following your input on the 410 gear change. Craig has my setup on the shelf, just waiting on the roads to clear. With my cam, I think the gear will be wicked.
MIKE

IROCanSS 02-21-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPO 3SS (Post 1506566)
Hey Jason, looks like I might be able to make it to the Fest, made reservations @ the Holiday Inn Express. Been following your input on the 410 gear change. Craig has my setup on the shelf, just waiting on the roads to clear. With my cam, I think the gear will be wicked.
MIKE

Well when you decide, yet me know. We have quite the caravan going down. i will get you the info. Leaving Thursday from cinci at 4, driving to Knoxville and spending the night, plan to arrive in Valdosta about 3. Let me know, I am parking my car at the CincySpeed booth down there. Craig is planning on having several of the cars they did displayed.

garcmol 02-22-2010 06:29 AM

Hey I didn't know there was a balloon option when you get your car???? I love how dark that RJT looks. Very nice.

johndawg 02-22-2010 02:14 PM

All... Thank you very much for the ideas and nominating the various members to be showcased in the book. :clap:

Please keep in mind that this book is for the Camaro5 Fest and we are looking to display at least 10 of the forum member’s most favorite cars. We will be contacting the members that have been nominated very soon to set up a time to shoot them with their car. I'm sorry, but unless we get a written release to use the photo, we cannot use other photographers photos in the book.

We will have photographers at the festival covering the majority of the events at the festival. So, there is a great chance your car and you will end up in the book and in the online images section. :happyanim:

With that said: I am asking the members to please refrain from posting pictures to this thread, as this is not an area to upload images for the book. I appreciate the enthusiasm and passion all of you have shown so far towards the event and the book!

CanadianCamaro 02-22-2010 10:58 PM

I don't want to self-promote.... but I guess I will anyway :D

I think this book definately needs to have a section for the Canadian cars..... actually that's all of them :sm0:.... What I mean is the cars that are driving down from Canada. It won't be a big group (8-10 so far), but the Montreal/Toronto guys will all be driving over 1,300 miles to come. Canadian flags and all :canada:

garcmol 02-23-2010 06:03 AM

My car came with a Molsen in the glove box..... Now that's Canadian

johndawg 02-23-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro (Post 1511557)
I don't want to self-promote.... but I guess I will anyway :D

I think this book definately needs to have a section for the Canadian cars..... actually that's all of them :sm0:.... What I mean is the cars that are driving down from Canada. It won't be a big group (8-10 so far), but the Montreal/Toronto guys will all be driving over 1,300 miles to come. Canadian flags and all :canada:

Sounds like a cool idea... Send me a PM to let me know when you guys will be down there.

PQ 02-23-2010 08:27 PM

I wanna book. I wanna book. I wanna book. I wanna book.

One for me please......:D

I may buy three. One for home, one for the office, and one for my car. ;)

PQ 02-23-2010 08:28 PM

We should sign a litho or something and copy it for the book.

johndawg 02-23-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1515152)

Cool idea!!! Maybe we can have everyone sign a poster board and then scan it... That could be the center page fold out.

Camaro Lover 02-23-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndawg (Post 1515249)
Cool idea!!! Maybe we can have everyone sign a poster board and then scan it... That could be the center page fold out.

I love this idea!!

orange10s.c. 02-23-2010 09:10 PM

That would be cool.

speedster 02-27-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1515152)

Way cool. Get as many attendees of the first annual C5Fest to sign...

See PQ, you do come up with some cool stuff. :D

viper1cobra 02-27-2010 10:21 PM

This sounds like a great idea.:thumbsup: