Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   To All Texas Camaro5'ers - Kemah Boardwalk Inaugural Camaro Show - Sunday, April 25, (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70902)

firstmate 03-31-2010 06:28 PM

Some Hotel info in Kemah

For those of you that want to road trip to this fabulous event in Kemah, below is some hotel info. I asked for rates for a single night on the 24th, and was advised as noted below. As the timing is getting into the warmer weather and is on a weekend night, please make your reservations quick as they could sell out. There are also Bed and Breakfasts, and Inns that price arouns 200 - 300 for the night. If anyone is interested in additional info I will help if I can. Otherwise you can find these by googling Kemah area hotels... :thumbup:

Kemah Days Inn
1411 Highway 146
Kemah, TX 77565
281-538-0077

Rooms currently available with 2 queen beds or single King for $89.99 for Saturday night.

La Quinta
3636 Nasa Road One
Seabrook, TX 77586
281-326-7300

Currently there are 7 rooms available with 2 queen beds and more with a single King. The queen rate is $109.00 plus tax and the king is $114.00 plus tax for Saturday night.

Quality Inn & Suites
2720 Nasa Parkway
Seabrook, TX 77586
281-326-7200

Rooms available with 2 queen beds or single king bed for $79.99 plus tax for Saturday night. This rate is a special rate due to the events taking place that weekend, the Corvette and Camaro Show are part of the events. These rooms will sell out, and include the following ammenities, this is by far the best deal!!!

Award winning Breakfast Buffet, hot and cold included
New Simmons mattresses in the rooms
European Dynast Linens
Fitness Center
Business Office Center
Coffee & Chocolate Chip cookie welcome

If I can help anyone in any way, please let me know. My email contact is posted above in post #54, and my name is Sharon. Thanks!!!

camarotoofast 03-31-2010 06:29 PM

add one more too the list, I'll be there....

firstmate 03-31-2010 06:35 PM

Hey Camarotoofast - are you my neighbor, been talking to my husband??? I just missed you today if that was you. Ronny said you had left 5 minutes before I got home. Welcome, and I look forward to meeting you one of these days!!!

C4 03-31-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend (Post 1661038)
Roadtrip! :headbang:

sounds good to me
i just have to check my schedule.
:headbang:

camarotoofast 03-31-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firstmate (Post 1661170)
Hey Camarotoofast - are you my neighbor, been talking to my husband??? I just missed you today if that was you. Ronny said you had left 5 minutes before I got home. Welcome, and I look forward to meeting you one of these days!!!

Yup, that was me. I was in 00'camaro today. I have storge Rooms on hwy3 so ill be around. I like to see your camaro and still need to check out ronny's 2nd gen camaro too...

freemaSSon 03-31-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend (Post 1661038)
Roadtrip! :headbang:

I just may have to try and work that out!

I have yet to bring gRAGE done to Houston!

It just may happen.

kga10734 03-31-2010 08:42 PM

This is a great opportunity for us to give something back and have some fun in the process. We are trying to raise money to help out some kids. We are looking for Camaros of any generation to register for the car show. We want vendors to sign up, this is a great opportunity for you to reach customers you would normally never reach, since you will have the car show visitors and you will have the normal Kemah Boardwalk visitors at the same time. We need sponsors, because everybody knows things like this needs the help of sponsors to make it really worth while. We also need a few raffle items donated to help raise money for Kidz Harbor.

We have the chance to make a big difference in some kids lives if we can all pull together for this one event. I know a lot of us have tightened the money belt a little the past few years, but if a lot of people can give a little, it all adds up to a big helping hand to get these kids the everyday items they need.

Below are a bunch of links to get you the info and forms you will need.

h-town camaro club kemah page

kidz harbor homepage

Here is the Registration Form for you to print out, fill out and send in with your entry fee, the mailing address is on the bottom of the form. Registration should be allowed the morning of the show as well, but if we already have the 70 spots filled, you will have to go into the overflow area I believe I was told. If I am wrong about this, I'm sure it will be brought to my attention and I'll correct it.

Kemah Registration Form

To download and print the flyer for Kemah Camaro Show, so you can hand them out. It also has some contact info on it.
Kemah Flyer

Here are the sponsorship and vendor documents ready for downloading. I have to double check with Jerry to see if this is all the ones he wanted to list and if they are correct. I was sent a few different ones, so I'm not positive if the last one is correct.

Here is the Gold Sponsorship info. It is in both a PDF format and Word format.

kemah sponsors Gold in PDF

kemah sponsors Gold in Word

Here is the one that I'm not positive on just yet.

Kemah Sponsorship in PDF

Help us raise money to help the Kidz Harbor. Here is a way for you to help out and give a Camaro owner a special plaque.

We are offering you the opportunity to present a “Sponsor Plaque” with your business name on it. You or your designee will have the opportunity to present this trophy to the car of your choice. Being a sponsor at the show is an excellent opportunity for you and your business to get added exposure and generate good public relations. By making the sponsorship contribution, you will be given appropriate recognition at the show.

To download the form click the link below. It is in "PDF" format.

Kemah Camaro Show Sponsorship Plaques

Fleet1 03-31-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freemaSSon (Post 1661437)
I just may have to try and work that out!

I have yet to bring gRAGE done to Houston!

It just may happen.

You will not be disappointed!!!

mlee 04-01-2010 07:28 AM

Check post #57 and #63 for more info...

Come on TEXAS... we need your Camaro!!!!

Should be a great gathering at a cool venue...:headbang:

bossbunny 04-01-2010 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1663576)
Check post #57 and #63 for more info...

Come on TEXAS... we need your Camaro!!!!

Should be a great gathering at a cool venue...:headbang:

Mike...... you're camaro isn't orange........... O.o

mlee 04-01-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 1663668)
Mike...... you're camaro isn't orange........... O.o

O realllyyy when's the last time you saw it. ;)

kga10734 04-02-2010 11:09 PM

BUMP for a very good cause.

Help us help Kidz Harbor. We need more Camaro owners of ANY GENERATION to sign up. We would love to see more of the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th generation Camaros get involved with this Camaro Show. This isn't a show/display of just 5th gen Camaros, it's a "CAMARO SHOW" and that means any Camaro.

The registration fee is being held at the 40 dollar mark instead of being bumped up to 50 after April 1st like first planned. All of the information and forms are posted in post #63

Kemah info and forms

mlee 04-03-2010 07:07 PM

:bump: Now signing up Camaros for this event...

firstmate 04-06-2010 07:14 AM

:bump: We need more Camaro's for this show - Come on everyone - Locals or Roadtrip!!!

:D