Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MONTREAL MEET & GREET - FRIDAYS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81133)

kleif 09-17-2010 09:13 PM

Yes . It must be pure HELL! poor.

RickRay 09-17-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro99 (Post 2341681)
In Hawkesbury till 8:00...Where are u guys going to :drinking: after meet at Leon's ?

Might drive to Laval later tonight if I stay awake...:iono:

otherwise will see u guys in Nappy ville tomorrow:popcorn:

I think we said we will meet at my place for noon and then leave for the show. See you later...:thumbsup:

By the way it was fun seeing a new face & a White C5 finally tonight in Laval...Eric - AKA Camarodriver. Glad you made it to the meet and telling us about your Horror Stories of your car :yikes:Everything will end up perfect in the end...:chevy:

camaro99 09-18-2010 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickRay (Post 2343042)
I think we said we will meet at my place for noon and then leave for the show. See you later...:thumbsup:

By the way it was fun seeing a new face & a White C5 finally tonight in Laval...Eric - AKA Camarodriver. Glad you made it to the meet and telling us about your Horror Stories of your car :yikes:Everything will end up perfect in the end...:chevy:

C u at noon ;)

RickRay 09-19-2010 11:25 AM

Hey, where are you guys???:iono: I left for 10 mins to tell my neighbor about our party and I came back and saw you guys leaving :cry:...It was late(2AM)...Hope Crazy Johnny was OK for work today :)

I hope you guys had a good time and made it home safely:thumbsup: I know Rachael & I had fun as always :happyanim:. We had new members in our band, Chris 99, Crazy Johnny, and my daughter and her friend. Bill 69 Rebel, Harvey & Carol, Sorry you missed our live band rehearsal :facepalm: We could always use more back-up singers :sm0:

So Until we meet again, now we rest and recuperate for the next outing :drinking::happyanim:

We'll post pictures shortly... :popcorn::thumbsup:

camarorick 09-19-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickRay (Post 2346385)
Hey, where are you guys???:iono: I left for 10 mins to tell my neighbor about our party and I came back and saw you guys leaving :cry:...It was late(2AM)...Hope Crazy Johnny was OK for work today :)

I hope you guys had a good time and made it home safely:thumbsup: I know Rachael & I had fun as always :happyanim:. We had new members in our band, Chris 99, Crazy Johnny, and my daughter and her friend. Bill 69 Rebel, Harvey & Carol, Sorry you missed our live band rehearsal :facepalm: We could always use more back-up singers :sm0:

So Until we meet again, now we rest and recuperate for the next outing :drinking::happyanim:

We'll post pictures shortly... :popcorn::thumbsup:

We had a great time as usual Rick.... How couldn't we, we were in the best company :bow: Thanks to you and Rachel for hosting, you guys are the best :thumbup:

Hahahahaha, we wondered where you stumbled off to.... 2 a.m., it was time to go :D;)

Here's some pics of the day.... We started at the show 'n' shine, then made our way to dinner, and then Rachel & Ricks..... Looks like Joanne has found ANOTHER favorite beverage :facepalm:..... The band still needs some work, as you can see on the last pic, we have a hard time keeping the audience attention :sm0:

Camarodriver 09-19-2010 12:29 PM

Hahahaha, looks like a good time on the Beatles rock band! I finshed the game, (bass/expert & singing) we play all the time.

It was really nice seeing you all on Friday at Centropolis. I will make it again if possible to be sure. We are renovating our kitchen & bathroom right now, so my life is a little messy and the Camaro energy is all about getting it fixed. IT started rough & hard again this morning, *SIGH* bringing her in tomorrow.

Talk soon y'all!
eB

RickRay 09-19-2010 04:43 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by camarorick (Post 2346479)
We had a great time as usual Rick.... How couldn't we, we were in the best company :bow: Thanks to you and Rachel for hosting, you guys are the best :thumbup:

Hahahahaha, we wondered where you stumbled off to.... 2 a.m., it was time to go :D;)

Here's some pics of the day.... We started at the show 'n' shine, then made our way to dinner, and then Rachel & Ricks..... Looks like Joanne has found ANOTHER favorite beverage :facepalm:..... The band still needs some work, as you can see on the last pic, we have a hard time keeping the audience attention :sm0:

Here are few more Pics...Enjoy::coolpics:

christcringle 09-19-2010 04:47 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::w00t::thumbsup:

camaro99 09-19-2010 05:13 PM

All because of :chevy: Camaros:w00t:

camarorick 09-19-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camarodriver (Post 2346514)
Hahahaha, looks like a good time on the Beatles rock band! I finshed the game, (bass/expert & singing) we play all the time.

It was really nice seeing you all on Friday at Centropolis. I will make it again if possible to be sure. We are renovating our kitchen & bathroom right now, so my life is a little messy and the Camaro energy is all about getting it fixed. IT started rough & hard again this morning, *SIGH* bringing her in tomorrow.

Talk soon y'all!
eB

Oh yeah, Beatles rock band is a blast.... Wii fit is a lot of fun too :w00t:

It was really great to see you again Eric. You and Julie are always welcome to join us for our weekend festivities... Just keep checking this thread for updates :thumbsup:

I'll keep an eye on your thread... Hopefully this nightmare with your motor will come to an end soon !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro99 (Post 2347002)
All because of :chevy: Camaros:w00t:

:thumbsup: :Whoa5thGenSmall:

sugar'n'spice 09-22-2010 09:51 AM

Well, the weather might be crappy on Friday....:facepalm::(

2fast4her 09-22-2010 10:17 AM

:(:cry::help:

CAMAROBILLY 09-22-2010 11:20 AM

Boo Whooooo!

I need a Chevy fix!http://www.camaro5.com/forums/images/smilies/chevy.gif

camarorick 09-22-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAREDCAN (Post 2357347)

HAHAHA... You didn't get enough last night :sm0: