Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Camaro's of East Texas Car Club 02/11/2012 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202025)

NEVRL8 01-08-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicklongino (Post 6009031)
Let's just say I've actually been driving normal only seen a 1mpg increase. The sound is awesome when I get on it, but I'm trying my best to not hit it.

That 1LE splitter looks awesome, I just wish I could find a splitter that would look nice and flat to install. Most splitter's are expensive :( and don't look that great on v6's.

Also that mexican place sounds good to me right by where we meet. Tim we going to race now :chevy:

I'm suprised you see any improvement in mpg's. I never have because I can't keep my foot out of it. LOL

Though it's still expensive they make the same splitter style to fit the V6. It's the one that comes on the Dusk Edition V6. I don't know the part number, but last time I was in Tyler they had a V6 Dusk Edition sitting infront of the main building. I believe PartsTaxi on here sells the 1LE splitter for $495 I don't know if they have the V6 version yet. It makes the front of the car look virtually the same V6 or V8. It's still too much money for a peice of plastic. I worked out a deal with my salesman on my splitter so it wasn't too bad. I had them match PartsTaxi on the price than take $240 off that because when they got my car from the other dealer they forgot to get the SS console cover that was a dealer installed option. Told them to just take it off the splitter cost instead of ordering me a console. It worked out well for me in my opinion.

Cal's bee 01-09-2013 05:11 PM

Well I got my Tail lights today. Probly will install them Friday or Saturday.

Nicklongino 01-10-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal's bee (Post 6014600)
Well I got my Tail lights today. Probly will install them Friday or Saturday.

:thumbup: Now you need a cold air intake. You know you want one :cool:

Cal's bee 01-10-2013 01:59 PM

Lights are not even installed yet, Nick. Tim, my lights came with the resistors but the instructions don't show the install. I am guessing that I don't need to install them. Iwill try the lights before I button every thing up. adding the resistors would be easy afterwards, if needed.

TRWhite 01-10-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal's bee (Post 6018379)
Lights are not even installed yet, Nick. Tim, my lights came with the resistors but the instructions don't show the install. I am guessing that I don't need to install them. Iwill try the lights before I button every thing up. adding the resistors would be easy afterwards, if needed.

With a 2010 you most likely do not need them. But if they do not work with out them they are an easy install. They will go on one way.

Cal's bee 01-10-2013 11:54 PM

Thanks Tim. Installed resistors and eVerythig works. Installed new LED tail lights and touched up bezels.

Nicklongino 01-11-2013 10:18 AM

Meet Details:
Date: January 12, 2013.
Where: To be determined if y'all want to grab some food.
Time: 4pm-Whenever

This is tomorrow!!!!! I want to see some hustle! KNEES TO CHEST KNEES TO CHEST!

Cal's bee 01-11-2013 04:09 PM

The weather looks like it is going to rain all day tomorrow.

Bills96TA 01-11-2013 05:53 PM

So are you guys still going to meet? 80% chance of rain and severe storms.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tomor...+TX+75762:4:US

wullger 01-11-2013 06:29 PM

Looks like the weather may not cooperate tomorrow. Shame we couldn't have today's weather for the weekend. Would have been perfect for a cruise!

RRTX-SS 01-11-2013 08:23 PM

Looks like work and rain for tomorrow sorry guys.......i will make it next time

Nicklongino 01-12-2013 09:42 AM

Y'all afraid of some rain? Pshh I'm still going to show up rain sleet or snow and also it's DRIFTING TIME!

TRWhite 01-12-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicklongino (Post 6025999)
Y'all afraid of some rain? Pshh I'm still going to show up rain sleet or snow and also it's DRIFTING TIME!

I'll be there as long as i'm not there alone.

Uhoh5oh 01-12-2013 10:56 AM

We;;, apparently mind over matter doesn't work when it come to the flu!!! Needless to say I won't be making it today. I'd rather not infect you guys. :barf: See you at the next one!!!!