Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official UpstateC5 Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94769)

ZED SLED 07-21-2010 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There was some discussion of a picnic deal after the last time but not sure how to assign things. I drive past the Colonel on the way out of town so I could stop and grab a bucket. Or if they sell stuff at the park that works for me too. We need a cruise director-Julie-bottom left

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 03:58 PM

its BYOB AND FOOD BOYS you need to read and pay attention hahaha its on the front page .

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 04:10 PM

Mark Clark: AKA Pres

No (says Lesleigh)....I will NOT be Julie your cruise director :laugh::laugh:.....you might ask your "old ball and chain" Mark maybe she may want to be our cruise director....LOL!!!!:yikes:

Also, if you want to be president you may want to read the welcome section for our club....just a thought....LOL :rolleyes:

speedster 07-21-2010 04:18 PM

Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today... :thumbsup:

ZED SLED 07-21-2010 04:56 PM

I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2125896)
Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today... :thumbsup:

speedster stop in if you have time we will welcome you anyway:thumbsup:

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mclark10 (Post 2126013)
I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!

Julie says:
What more do ya'll want...I'm bringin' cake!!!!!!:sm0::sm0::sm0:
However, yes...you can still stop at the colonel Prez!!

ZED SLED 07-21-2010 06:05 PM

For BYOB I have a 1.75L jug of Patron Silver. Someone bring lemons! That would be interesting for the drive home:( But might go good with cake:)

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mclark10 (Post 2126292)
For BYOB I have a 1.75L jug of Patron Silver. Someone bring lemons! That would be interesting for the drive home:( But might go good with cake:)

That might go good with the cake but yeah maybe for the ladies that aren't allowed to drive only :thumbsup: LOL!! Julie approves of that!! :)

Barton Industries 07-21-2010 08:27 PM

We will be there tomorrow. :thumbsup: We will have my Camaro and a new 5.0 stang there....Hope thats not a problem.:yikes:

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barton Industries (Post 2126925)
We will be there tomorrow. :thumbsup: We will have my Camaro and a new 5.0 stang there....Hope thats not a problem.:yikes:

Not a problem....if you park the Mustang :facepalm: FAR away...LOL!! Or, we could all park in a circle around it and see if the Mustang :facepalm: survives the night...:chevy::chevy::chevy:

Kidding aside, looking forward to meeting with you. :D

Barton Industries 07-21-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2127034)
Not a problem....if you park the Mustang :facepalm: FAR away...LOL!! Or, we could all park in a circle around it and see if the Mustang :facepalm: survives the night...:chevy::chevy::chevy:

Kidding aside, looking forward to meeting with you. :D

:sm0: It would make a pretty cool pic though.
I had to get one to develop a shifter for it. I dont think there are to many people in our area that would be willing to drop of their brand new car for a few weeks just to get a shifter. :iono: If I had to pick only one it would be the Camaro hands down. Although the stang is a better daily driver... Simply based on visiblity and comfort. The sync is pretty cool. :yikes:

3CamarosOnHand 07-21-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barton Industries (Post 2127141)
:sm0: It would make a pretty cool pic though.
I had to get one to develop a shifter for it. I dont think there are to many people in our area that would be willing to drop of their brand new car for a few weeks just to get a shifter. :iono: If I had to pick only one it would be the Camaro hands down. Although the stang is a better daily driver... Simply based on visiblity and comfort. The sync is pretty cool. :yikes:

Okay...the Stang can come....it probably won't get any attention anyway with all of our Camaros around....and you better not try to race us with it. :paddle:

Sargon 07-22-2010 11:25 AM

Sign me up for the upstate NY club! Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet. But next meet look for me and my shiny green machine.:)