Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 02-20-2010 10:51 AM

you mean banned.


;)



Do worry Dragon will just unban you...

crap...

ljustin293 02-20-2010 10:52 AM

lol

ShnOmac 02-20-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1502511)
you mean banned.


;)



Do worry Dragon will just unban you...

crap...


Saaweeeet.... :laugh:

ShnOmac 02-20-2010 10:54 AM

I think of these things evertime I think of the oranges.... Maybe you could hand them out at car shows???


http://www.bestbuycandy.com/productc...567_detail.jpg

TonyU 02-20-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1502475)
How much worse could it get????

:help:

you really dont want to find out :laugh:

GTAHVIT 02-20-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyU (Post 1502550)
you really dont want to find out :laugh:

So asking you to be my spy would be ....

nevermind....


:facepalm:





:laugh:

ljustin293 02-20-2010 11:16 AM

I know someone that could spy.....

Mr Twisty 02-20-2010 12:07 PM

:laugh:

http://amog.com/wp-content/uploads/2...-freshener.jpg

PQ 02-20-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1501102)
I'm so overwhelmed by the turn this thread has taken that I've been reduced to only being able to express my feelings through smileys.....

:confused0068: :facepalm: :( :mad0260: :iono: :cry: :help:

Me too.............

:sm0::sm0::):D:laugh::laughabove::bellyroll:

Tom Henry Racing 02-20-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1502554)
So asking you to be my spy would be ....

nevermind....


:facepalm:





:laugh:

OK, so you found my Tech on here, bear in mind he is installing your supercharger:D , and I am watching:paddle: Maybe I should have him install your 8 Track:thumbsup:

Mr Twisty 02-20-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1503108)
OK, so you found my Tech on here, bear in mind he is installing your supercharger:D , and I am watching:paddle: Maybe I should have him install your 8 Track:thumbsup:

Cool! A disco ball hanging from the mirror, BeeGee's ha ha ha ha stayin alive, blaring thru the speakers... It don't get much better'n that :headbang:

GTAHVIT 02-20-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1503108)
OK, so you found my Tech on here, bear in mind he is installing your supercharger:D , and I am watching:paddle: Maybe I should have him install your 8 Track:thumbsup:

No Tom,

I don't want to go on a cruise with you and your Beegee's 8 track collection... Thanks anyway.....









I'm gonna pay for that.....

Mr. Wyndham 02-20-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1504247)
No Tom,

I don't want to go on a cruise with you and your Beegee's 8 track collection... Thanks anyway.....









I'm gonna pay for that.....

What Chris isn't posting...is that right now, to himself....he's humming:

"Nah, nah, nah, nah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

DON'T DENY IT!!!! :laugh:

Mr Twisty 02-20-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1504253)
What Chris isn't posting...is that right now, to himself....he's humming:

"Nah, nah, nah, nah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive"

DON'T DENY IT!!!! :laugh:

You know he is... :laugh:




..... Now it's stuck in my head :facepalm:

Number 3 02-21-2010 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
.

speedster 02-21-2010 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1504922)
.

Time for the GTA/THR limited edition racing jacket...in polyester.
The authentic John Travolta signature model. :laugh:

Mr Twisty 02-21-2010 10:54 AM

... Or a white polyester racing suit... His car is gonna be so cool he won't need nomex :headbang:

Haven't heard from Chris in a while.... With all these great new ideas he must be speechless. :laugh:

PQ 02-21-2010 11:53 AM

We could also revisit the Pittsburgh Steelers asspect. :yikes:

Mr Twisty 02-21-2010 02:04 PM

He was a big fan at one time, I recall :bellyroll:

Inspector 17 02-21-2010 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1504954)
Time for the GTA/THR limited edition racing jacket...in polyester.
The authentic John Travolta signature model. :laugh:

Ew, what about this sweet orange one!

http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/mariec...rsOnlyFull.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1505378)
We could also revisit the Pittsburgh Steelers asspect. :yikes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1505713)
He was a big fan at one time, I recall :bellyroll:

Oh, that sounds vaguely familiar for some reason... :sm0:

Something like this would look nice painted on the side of the driver's door...


Attachment 96010






Oh man how I've missed that picture!


:D

GTAHVIT 02-21-2010 09:35 PM

I hate almost all of you....

:facepalm:




;)

LMAO :sm0:

Mr. Wyndham 02-21-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1507188)
I hate almost all of you....

:facepalm:




;)

LMAO :sm0:

They can't all be me. What are ya gonna do. :rolleyes:


:sm0:

ShnOmac 02-21-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1507188)
I hate almost all of you....

:facepalm:

Thats not nice..... But mostly deserved!


:D

fbodfather 02-21-2010 10:48 PM

Camaro5fest is definitely going to be interesting...........

Indpowr 02-21-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1507463)
Camaro5fest is definitely going to be interesting...........

Someone is awake late...:sm0:

Mr Twisty 02-21-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1507188)
I hate almost all of you....

:facepalm:




;)

LMAO :sm0:


Are ya making a list?
Just trying to help :cry:

Mr Twisty 02-21-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1507463)
Camaro5fest is definitely going to be interesting...........

Is that a polite way of saying, "What did I get myself into!" :emoticon8:

PQ 02-22-2010 02:32 PM

52 days. I can't wait to see this car. :bellyroll:

Blade 02-23-2010 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1509495)
52 days. I can't wait to see this car. :bellyroll:

IF I can make it to Valdosta.......I am too looking forward to this car.

GTAHVIT 02-23-2010 11:47 AM

Me too!!!





i think..... :iono:


;)

Mr. Wyndham 02-23-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1513130)
Me too!!!





i think..... :iono:


;)

I know,....I am. :D Only 51 days now...less than two months. I can't wait! :D

Mr Twisty 02-23-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1513130)
Me too!!!





i think..... :iono:


;)

It's gonna be so unique! You'll probably cry when you see it :cry:

PQ 02-23-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1515165)
It's gonna be so unique! You'll probably cry when you see it :cry:

I think he actually might.

CynAgain 02-24-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1515165)
It's gonna be so unique! You'll probably cry when you see it :cry:

I will! :cry: Sheesh, I cried when I read Tag's description the morning he got the call. So many emotions... :happyanim:

Mindz 02-24-2010 06:04 PM

A lot of money going into this car. Wish I had that much to spend. =(

Congrats again Chris!

Number 3 02-24-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 1518696)
A lot of money going into this car. Wish I had that much to spend. =(

Congrats again Chris!

Mindz, it's really only a lot of money if he goes through with all of our "suggestions". Otherwise it's well, I guess still a lot of money, just not as big a lot of money.

Now about the flame thrower exhaust system..............

speedster 02-24-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 1518696)
A lot of money going into this car. Wish I had that much to spend. =(

Congrats again Chris!

Ah, GTA's secret is out. Now we know where the TARP and Stimulus money ended up. Well, at lest the stimulus part... :D

Based on Washington's economic estimates, this could be the first trillion dollar Camaro. Go GM !!

speedster 02-24-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1518893)
Mindz, it's really only a lot of money if he goes through with all of our "suggestions". Otherwise it's well, I guess still a lot of money, just not as big a lot of money.

Now about the flame thrower exhaust system..............

I think GTA's car needs a trailer hitch to hook up that Lost In Space Robot in your Avatar and tow it to C5Fest... Well that PLUS the flame thrower...:evil:

PQ 02-24-2010 08:21 PM

Remember now, we get to break it in for him too. :thumbsup:

GTAHVIT 02-25-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 1518696)
A lot of money going into this car. Wish I had that much to spend. =(

Congrats again Chris!

I hear you were able to put a pretty good deal together. ;)

Thanks my man. I count myself to be truly blessed.

:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1518893)
Mindz, it's really only a lot of money if he goes through with all of our "suggestions". Otherwise it's well, I guess still a lot of money, just not as big a lot of money.

Now about the flame thrower exhaust system..............

You sir, are killing me.... :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1519130)
Ah, GTA's secret is out. Now we know where the TARP and Stimulus money ended up. Well, at lest the stimulus part... :D

Based on Washington's economic estimates, this could be the first trillion dollar Camaro. Go GM !!

I don't think my preaproval's gonna cover that much..... :help:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1518547)
I will! :cry: Sheesh, I cried when I read Tag's description the morning he got the call. So many emotions... :happyanim:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=18137

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1519276)
Remember now, we get to break it in for him too. :thumbsup:

:facepalm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.