Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   McLaughlin's 90th Celebration Car Show June 22 Whitman Ma (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298006)

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 05-29-2013 08:21 PM

yeah I know I just noticed this myself

blgl1800 05-30-2013 04:29 PM

I'm in for the positive - maybe. Not sure what's up over the next month - but the date is open as of now.

TRC-SS 06-09-2013 08:15 PM

Bumping up the show.....2 weeks away

TRC-SS 06-11-2013 12:27 PM

bump:nod:

Z28 Autobot 06-11-2013 07:50 PM

yea...I might be there....:yo:

NewDivide 06-15-2013 01:59 PM

Bump. Week from today.....

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 06-15-2013 08:53 PM

Bump. I am waiting anxiously :)

TRC-SS 06-18-2013 08:04 AM

Show is this saturday. Lets start talking about meeting points for us.

I can meet people coming from worcester west at exit 11. Which is the Grafton/ Millbury Rt122 exit. Then go down the Pike to Whitman

molloni 06-18-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molloni (Post 6597405)
Put me down as a "maybe", but I really don't think my wife's going to be happy with me going to two car shows in two consecutive weekends.

Sorry, I should have commented earlier....we've got non-stop plans for this weekend, so I won't be making it. Have fun and take pictures.

NewDivide 06-18-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRC-SS (Post 6684022)
Show is this saturday. Lets start talking about meeting points for us.

I can meet people coming from worcester west at exit 11. Which is the Grafton/ Millbury Rt122 exit. Then go down the Pike to Whitman

Tim I assume you guys will go pike to 128/93 south? I think if we look to exit 16 Weymouth/Abington (Rte 18) and meet off there somewhere and travel down 18 to Whitman from there?

TRC-SS 06-18-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewDivide (Post 6685161)
Tim I assume you guys will go pike to 128/93 south? I think if we look to exit 16 Weymouth/Abington (Rte 18) and meet off there somewhere and travel down 18 to Whitman from there?

Yea I know GPS is sending me that why but haven't looked into fully. Busy with work. Ill check it out tonigh. But sounds good.

chevy 3 06-18-2013 01:40 PM

If all gos good this week work wise I'm in.

NewDivide 06-18-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRC-SS (Post 6685345)
Yea I know GPS is sending me that why but haven't looked into fully. Busy with work. Ill check it out tonigh. But sounds good.

I'm actually going that way tonight for a doc's appointment so I'll see what's big and wide open around there for a meet up spot.

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 06-18-2013 03:52 PM

Tim I'll meet you at Grafton/Millbury


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.