Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   McLaughlin's 90th Celebration Car Show June 22 Whitman Ma (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298006)

TRC-SS 06-20-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmora4 (Post 6692784)
Thanks Kev ! It's always fun to ride together from Worcester !,

Not so much fun to see the red beast behind you trying to takeoff!!! :lol:

HAHA....ill make sure your not in front of me next time!! :bellyroll:

chevy 3 06-20-2013 10:06 AM

Ill be meeting up with a new member on the pike at the charlton rest area. Jay a d the ct gang will meet me there for around 7:00 and we will meet you at your exit.

chetkan 06-20-2013 10:24 AM

I thought Jay was going to the show in Bethany CT????

NewDivide 06-20-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy 3 (Post 6693296)
Ill be meeting up with a new member on the pike at the charlton rest area. Jay a d the ct gang will meet me there for around 7:00 and we will meet you at your exit.

Wow this is getting big all of a sudden! Yeah!!! :clap2:

Good to have you guys down in my neck of the woods. Someday I need to get you all down to Plymouth and drive down to see "The Rock".

TRC-SS 06-20-2013 10:49 AM

I think charlie meant to post that in the Ricoa Show thread:der:

SSICKO 06-21-2013 09:24 AM

If I can find time today to wash my car so it looks semi respectable I will back track and meet you guys at H&K (im 7 mins from the show). If I knew I was a def. able to go a few days ago I would have had everyone meet at my house.

TRC-SS 06-21-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMK1201 (Post 6697206)
If I can find time today to wash my car so it looks semi respectable I will back track and meet you guys at H&K (im 7 mins from the show). If I knew I was a def. able to go a few days ago I would have had everyone meet at my house.

Awesome, get that car cleaned up!!!

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 06-21-2013 11:11 AM

I woke up today thinking it was show day WTF was I thinking lol

2ndtimess 06-21-2013 12:09 PM

Will be there

TRC-SS 06-21-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS (Post 6697544)
I woke up today thinking it was show day WTF was I thinking lol

Haha thats funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndtimess (Post 6697756)
Will be there

Great bud. Are you meeting us at the rally spot or you just going straight to the show???

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 06-21-2013 06:31 PM

:mad2:Tim I am going to bring some sunscreen for tomorrow it's gonna be HOT

SSICKO 06-21-2013 06:42 PM

Car got a quick wash today, throwing a party tonight, but the alarm is set and I'm ready to meet some camaro folks! In the morning!

TRC-SS 06-21-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS (Post 6699189)
:mad2:Tim I am going to bring some sunscreen for tomorrow it's gonna be HOT

Yea good call, I just packed some myself, and just finished cleaning the whip. Ill have the triple coffees in hand! Been up since 6 am today heading into work In an hour then straight to the show. By the end if the show ill be 33 hours without sleep!

Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 06-21-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRC-SS (Post 6699233)
Yea good call, I just packed some myself, and just finished cleaning the whip. Ill have the triple coffees in hand! Been up since 6 am today heading into work In an hour then straight to the show. By the end if the show ill be 33 hours without sleep!

Your Crazy dude!!!! I don't know how you do it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.