Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 03-23-2011 03:30 PM

Wow... all my "friends" just come out of the wood work to "support" me...

great... I'm so lucky to have such "good" friends....


:facepalm:






:laugh:

CamaroSpike23 03-23-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 2999802)
Come pick me up. We'll take turns with Chris's car...:evil:

you can have whats left after I'm done with it. lol

ask Chris how much "stronger" he said his car felt after I drove it at the first fest.

then ask him how he felt when I tore out of the parking lot with it...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 2999952)
I'll treat it as if it were my own...

Mmmm... on second thought.. yup..
you probably don't want me driving your car the way I drive mine..:D

lol

I'd treat it better than my own. the only problem being that I tend to find the weak points in everything...:rolleyes:

just ask the GM guys about their fest tent last year...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3000255)
We are printing up Chris's Autocross Award. It will look a lot like this.

http://forums.peddersusa.com/imageho...a5257e29f1.jpg

Except his will read MOST CONES http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons...y-emoticon.gif

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3000288)
Wow... all my "friends" just come out of the wood work to "support" me...

great... I'm so lucky to have such "good" friends....


:facepalm:

:laugh:

what are friends for? :D

speedster 03-23-2011 04:29 PM

Chris the Cone Beast...

I bet he is out there right now knocking down innocent cones on a highway near you !!! :laugh:

Mr. Wyndham 03-23-2011 04:34 PM

So wait...now it's cones??

I thought we were still concerned he'd have enough gas to get there?

In all seriousness, though - THR 22 s going to be Killer at the autoX....and the strip!!

JusticePete 03-23-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 3000565)
THR 22 s going to be Killer at the autoX....and the strip!!

http://forums.peddersusa.com/imageho...a6d22e4e20.jpg

Mr Twisty 03-23-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 3000565)
So wait...now it's cones??

I thought we were still concerned he'd have enough gas to get there?

In all seriousness, though - THR 22 s going to be Killer at the autoX....and the strip!!

Sweet setup... just a few turns of the knob and he's good to go either way :thumbsup:

By either way, I mean you can pull your... err twist...

.....Aww screw it, you know what I mean :laugh:

PQ 03-23-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3000656)

:fighting0030:

Mr Twisty 03-23-2011 05:25 PM

:sm0:

Darth_Emma 03-23-2011 05:25 PM

Git 'em, Cap'n PQ!

PQ 03-23-2011 05:31 PM

That suspension is gonna be hard to overcome. I may have something brewing. ;)

Mr Twisty 03-23-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3000768)
That suspension is gonna be hard to overcome. I may have something brewing. ;)

I hope it's better than this coffee I just got... tastes like dirt :mad0260:

speedster 03-23-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3000768)
That suspension is gonna be hard to overcome. I may have something brewing. ;)


..oh this is cool. Do we get three guesses ?

Here's mine.

1) A fart
2) A fart
3) A fart.

Am I close ?

Bonus answer
A beer.

Not matter what R, you will have a blast at the Fest. It's just gonna be too much fun.

Mr. Wyndham 03-23-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3000656)


Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3000681)
Sweet setup... just a few turns of the knob and he's good to go either way :thumbsup:

By either way, I mean you can pull your... err twist...

.....Aww screw it, you know what I mean :laugh:

:laugh:


Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3000739)
:fighting0030:

:thumbsup: :D


Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3001055)
..oh this is cool. Do we get three guesses ?

Here's mine.

1) A fart
2) A fart
3) A fart.

Am I close ?

Bonus answer
A beer.

Not matter what R, you will have a blast at the Fest. It's just gonna be too much fun.

:sm0: :sm0:

And, +1. :D

600hp-lpe 03-23-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3001055)
..oh this is cool. Do we get three guesses ?

Here's mine.

1) A fart
2) A fart
3) A fart.

Am I close ?

Bonus answer
A beer.

Not matter what R, you will have a blast at the Fest. It's just gonna be too much fun.


I was thinking PQ was going to add a gas as well. just not the same thing as what Speedster was choosing..

... Introducing... the sneaky PQ Hidden NOS system.
Go ahead.. just try this out on the autocross track..
http://www.holley.com/data/products/...um05029NOS.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.