Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 06-14-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1982125)
Cool pic. You guys have WAY too much fun - which is a good thing...:D


So GTA - shifter on order yet ?

Uhm.... NO.... You spent my shifter money on the boost and AFR guages.....

:facepalm:



No, I haven't ordered them either.....


:(

speedster 06-14-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1982165)
Uhm.... NO.... You spent my shifter money on the boost and AFR guages.....

:facepalm:



No, I haven't ordered them either.....


:(


I thought the gauges were "additional" purchases. Doesn't that mean you have to get them at the same time ? :laugh:

You WILL have fun with the gauges once installed. They give your car some personality and bring it to life... ;)

P.S. After all you guys ragged on me, I finally started putting a SST build thread together. I am sure it will go on for 5 years or when the car gets delivered - whichever one happens first...:iono:

GTAHVIT 06-14-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1982451)
I thought the gauges were "additional" purchases. Doesn't that mean you have to get them at the same time ? :laugh:

You WILL have fun with the gauges once installed. They give your car some personality and bring it to life... ;)

P.S. After all you guys ragged on me, I finally started putting a SST build thread together. I am sure it will go on for 5 years or when the car gets delivered - whichever one happens first...:iono:

In my head... YES.... but the wife doesn't quite see it that way.....

:help:

Can't wait to see the Build thread!!

:headbang:

speedster 06-14-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1982675)
In my head... YES.... but the wife doesn't quite see it that way.....

:help:

C'mon, kids shoes or a shifter...lol :facepalm:

Can't wait to see the Build thread!!

:headbang:

It's a start: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88877

Bonnie 06-14-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1982880)
Kids shoes or a shifter.

Pshhhh...... Shifter. This is the south, kids don't need no shoes. :sm0:

My kids got this crazy sense of entitlement. They think they need to eat EVERY day. Even more than once a day. Blah Blah Blah................. :sm0::sm0::sm0:



:facepalm: Crap. This is PQ............

GTAHVIT 06-14-2010 03:04 PM

Didn't you buy her a laptop?????

:sm0:

Darth_Emma 06-14-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1982963)
Pshhhh...... Shifter. This is the south, kids don't need no shoes. :sm0:

My kids got this crazy sense of entitlement. They think they need to eat EVERY day. Even more than once a day. Blah Blah Blah................. :sm0::sm0::sm0:



:facepalm: Crap. This is PQ............


Hi ya, Bon Bon! Glad to see you've found this thread. GTAHVIT is under the mistaken impression that it's his car journal!

speedster 06-14-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1982963)
Pshhhh...... Shifter. This is the south, kids don't need no shoes. :sm0:

My kids got this crazy sense of entitlement. They think they need to eat EVERY day. Even more than once a day. Blah Blah Blah................. :sm0::sm0::sm0:



:facepalm: Crap. This is PQ............

Nice PQ, pirating the account again...besides your kids don't need shoes - they have sandals only, right ? :D

Mr Twisty 06-14-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1982451)
I thought the gauges were "additional" purchases. Doesn't that mean you have to get them at the same time ? :laugh:

You WILL have fun with the gauges once installed. They give your car some personality and bring it to life... ;)

P.S. After all you guys ragged on me, I finally started putting a SST build thread together. I am sure it will go on for 5 years or when the car gets delivered - whichever one happens first...:iono:

The gauge will help his driving for better fuel mileage habits

........... or not :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 1983039)
Hi ya, Bon Bon! Glad to see you've found this thread. GTAHVIT is under the mistaken impression that it's his car journal!

Emma, I think he gave up about the time 'oranges' were first mentioned :bellyroll:

CynAgain 06-14-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1982963)
Pshhhh...... Shifter. This is the south, kids don't need no shoes. :sm0:

My kids got this crazy sense of entitlement. They think they need to eat EVERY day. Even more than once a day. Blah Blah Blah................. :sm0::sm0::sm0:



:facepalm: Crap. This is PQ............

That never gets old! :sm0:


Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1982125)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1980900)
Thanks buddy! She was out here this past weekend...I'll be making up an album soon from some of our pics up in Yosemite. :happyanim:

Cool pic. You guys have WAY too much fun - which is a good thing...:D

Yes it is :D

speedster 06-14-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1983536)
The gauge will help his driving for better fuel mileage habits

........... or not :laugh:


Emma, I think he gave up about the time 'oranges' were first mentioned :bellyroll:

Now if you could just use oranges as backup fuel. Or maybe add some vodka and have a screwdriver to fix it...:laugh:

Mr Twisty 06-15-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1984412)
Now if you could just use oranges as backup fuel. Or maybe add some vodka and have a screwdriver to fix it...:laugh:

Hmmm... multiple fuel solution, there's a novel idea!

...... screwdriver..... :laugh:

Tom Henry Racing 06-15-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1984412)
Now if you could just use oranges as backup fuel. Or maybe add some vodka and have a screwdriver to fix it...:laugh:

I still have the oranges.....

GTAHVIT 06-15-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1987011)
I still have the oranges.....

Of course you do.....

:help:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.