Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Installed Revolution Styling Hood and DJ Phantom hidden light grill (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189304)

overhaulengines 12-18-2011 10:32 AM

Installed Revolution Styling Hood and DJ Phantom hidden light grill
 
23 Attachment(s)
Hello friends, over the last few weeks, i finished installing several cosmetic goodies and wanted to share. i received the Revolution hood and DJ phantom grill from Revolution Styling. After a day of prep and striping i painted the hood and installed it:). i quite a bit heavier then stock but i love the look:). i also installed the DJ grill, took about 4-6 hours to do, killer quality and i love the look :) also added some LED's to my Razzi front end splitter. hope you like.


i have 2 hood kits in stock right now, i can ship as late at tomorrow :) (12-20-11) as i will be out of town after that till the 28th :)
hood kits here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175637

lupe

sub zero 12-18-2011 10:44 AM

good job man & best of the best

dermo1989 12-18-2011 11:03 AM

Very nice and professional looking. I have the Revolution Super Sport hood and I love it too!!

Jshadow 12-18-2011 12:11 PM

WOW. Seriously this is amazing. I want that grille the exact same way you have it so bad. And your interior!!!!! Where did you get all those red/black peices? I want that! Details please lol

LIM3 12-18-2011 12:17 PM

Amazing !
Great job again lupe, I really am likin those side interior panels to.

I see the hood was a success with the reverse !
Would that work for the MPD1 cowl induction hood ?

Rich1 12-18-2011 12:45 PM

Beautiful!!! And love the color.... ;~)

MUSCLEIT 12-18-2011 01:47 PM

THAT CAR IS DONE NICE..................:thumbup:

SSTG 12-18-2011 02:05 PM

As always. :emoticon17:

ron10 12-18-2011 02:12 PM

very,very nice.

kenkartasasmita 12-18-2011 02:26 PM

nice touch for the led on the razzi front splitter. btw, did u cut ur fender when u installed that thing?

overhaulengines 12-18-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jshadow (Post 4184671)
WOW. Seriously this is amazing. I want that grille the exact same way you have it so bad. And your interior!!!!! Where did you get all those red/black peices? I want that! Details please lol

hello bro, i did all the interior, i will be offering them the first of the year:)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188100

lupe


Quote:

Originally Posted by LIM3 (Post 4184702)
Amazing !
Great job again lupe, I really am likin those side interior panels to.

I see the hood was a success with the reverse !
Would that work for the MPD1 cowl induction hood ?

hey bro, not sure if the MPD1 will work or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSTG (Post 4185198)
As always. :emoticon17:

lol thats funny, thanks bro :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenkartasasmita (Post 4185276)
nice touch for the led on the razzi front splitter. btw, did u cut ur fender when u installed that thing?

thanks, the light fit almost perfect with very little cuttings. on the fenders i had to cut for the vendor vents and i had to cut the inner fender for the vertical doors :),
this cars has more cosmetic surgery than za za gabor and pamela anderson put together :laugh:

lupe

bmorecam 12-18-2011 04:39 PM

I love the interior work.. love that black red combo!

LIM3 12-18-2011 04:54 PM

any way of finding out ?

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 12-18-2011 04:57 PM

Now you're talkin'!!!

Love that hood and having installed that same grill before, I know what it takes to get it done right!

Looks killer Lupe!
Ivan

Maro99 12-19-2011 04:13 AM

Wow, the hood and grill really put it over the top.. Great choice!

S3XPanther 12-19-2011 04:28 AM

that's one blazed camaro.

William.23 12-19-2011 04:59 AM

Too sexy man...Too...freaking...SEXY!
Love it..Wish i had the $$ to do this to mine.
Congrats though.

overhaulengines 12-19-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmorecam (Post 4185723)
I love the interior work.. love that black red combo!

thank you:), i will be offering them the 1st of the year :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by LIM3 (Post 4185773)
any way of finding out ?

i would call Eric at MPD1, but most aftermarket hoods are composite or fiberglass, they are not reinforced with metal :(, the revolution hood has metal plate under the material for the reverse hood kit :)

lupe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed (Post 4185788)
Now you're talkin'!!!

Love that hood and having installed that same grill before, I know what it takes to get it done right!

Looks killer Lupe!
Ivan

thanks Ivan, yes is does take some work to get it the way "we" like it :)

lupe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maro99 (Post 4187782)
Wow, the hood and grill really put it over the top.. Great choice!

thank you:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by S3XPanther (Post 4187797)
that's one blazed camaro.

thanks, it makes me happy:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by William.23 (Post 4187816)
Too sexy man...Too...freaking...SEXY!
Love it..Wish i had the $$ to do this to mine.
Congrats though.

:D, thank you


just a heads up, i will be offering the interior pieces the 1st of the year :)
i have the hood kits it stock here
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175637

thank you

lupe

Shuffler 12-19-2011 03:01 PM

The interior looks nice with the door closed.

overhaulengines 12-19-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuffler (Post 4190141)
The interior looks nice with the door closed.

i couldn't take the picture of the interior with the doors closed duhhh. :D:laugh: i know you don't like the doors bud :) thank for looking :)

lupe

Camaro21 12-19-2011 04:46 PM

Dang Brutha, That is AWESOME Looking !!

ihaveacamaro 12-19-2011 05:00 PM

your car is my dream car!! Except that I want to keep mine ABM with white (instead of your VR and black)

overhaulengines 12-19-2011 05:06 PM

Lol Keith , it's just cosmetic horsepower. Hahaha

hrpiii 12-20-2011 07:07 AM

love it, hood is killer!

also lovin the interior, great job Lupe.

Ph4r 12-20-2011 11:37 AM

Looks good!

Kronix 12-20-2011 11:55 AM

Car looks awesome Lupe!!
Excellent job!

Camaro21 12-20-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overhaulengines (Post 4190899)
Lol Keith , it's just cosmetic horsepower. Hahaha

Yeah, some people buy their cars to make faster and some to look better.. And yours looks AWESOME !!!

overhaulengines 12-21-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kronix (Post 4194565)
Car looks awesome Lupe!!
Excellent job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro21 (Post 4196091)
Yeah, some people buy their cars to make faster and some to look better.. And yours looks AWESOME !!!

thanks guys :)


Merry Christmas Camaro5 friends:), God bless you,
i will be out of town until the 28th, going skiing with the family :)
i will be check in at lease a couple of times. any new orders will be shipped the 1st of the year. thank you again :)

lupe

2010SSRSM6 12-21-2011 11:11 AM

Now that is a sick looking car! Very well put together!

memphistn 12-21-2011 07:42 PM

Man this car is beautiful. this thing isn't fair. I would park it inside my house. The most complete one Ive seen without being over done.

VADR_H8R 12-21-2011 07:55 PM

this is the nicest Camaro I have ever seen!!! I dare someone to say something about your doors...lol great job!!!

SSMOKN 12-21-2011 08:02 PM

WOW! :emoticon17:

2010 SSRS 12-21-2011 08:05 PM

your Camaro looks absolutely awesome, I love everything you have done, very nice.

vroomapunk 12-22-2011 10:38 AM

now you're just showing off, and I dont normally like the scanner bar, but it is a GREAT way to hide the mailslot for people with an aftermarket hood that has the big hood scoop, instead of having the weird (imo) looking mail slot right before the scoop.

Amazing car!

ZZTOM 12-22-2011 11:45 AM

:thumbup: Now thats the Best of the best!

overhaulengines 12-28-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 4200335)
Now that is a sick looking car! Very well put together!

Quote:

Originally Posted by memphistn (Post 4202958)
Man this car is beautiful. this thing isn't fair. I would park it inside my house. The most complete one Ive seen without being over done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VADR_H8R (Post 4203003)
this is the nicest Camaro I have ever seen!!! I dare someone to say something about your doors...lol great job!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSMOKN (Post 4203029)
WOW! :emoticon17:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 4203050)
your Camaro looks absolutely awesome, I love everything you have done, very nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 4205579)
now you're just showing off, and I dont normally like the scanner bar, but it is a GREAT way to hide the mailslot for people with an aftermarket hood that has the big hood scoop, instead of having the weird (imo) looking mail slot right before the scoop.

Amazing car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZTOM (Post 4205944)
:thumbup: Now thats the Best of the best!

thank you all very much :)

lupe

Tx1Lt 12-28-2011 01:29 PM

Damn, that interior is awesome. Can't stand that phantom grille thing tho.

SummoneR 02-20-2012 05:17 PM

Love this hood Lupe! It is my favorite hood, but I'd be worried it would show up damaged and without hardware after the stories I have read... But the scoop on this hood is the BEST IMO, other than not being functional... I love it! Looks great on your car!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.