Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Need help with a contest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375512)

500hpbluez28 09-01-2014 07:46 AM

Need help with a contest

Hey fellow Camaro owners. I have been chosen in the final top 20 of the Rate My Ridez (RMR) contest. The contest is exactly a week long so I would greatly appreciate everyone's help if willing. There is a lot of competition and every vote will count. I need your vote so please stop by and check it out. Also share with your friends if you think they would be willing to vote too. Thank you in advance to all that took a minute to read my post and vote. Lets get a ABM in the winners circle!!!!!!!
Here is the link for Yudlose on the RMR webpage http://www.ratemyridez.com/yudlose-abm-2010-camaro-1ss-2/ You can also follow the directions listed below.
CAMARO MADNESS FINALSSSS!!!! Here is how it works.. We decided to pick the top of Showcases that were viewed the most out of the entire contest! With that being said IT'S THE MADNESS!!! So Screw TOP 5 We did TOP 20!!!!.. In no particular order; Congrats to Sheila States, Joseph R. Dixon, Ryan Goll, Monchy Camaro, Scott Stewart, Butch Yates, Tim Collett, Kelly A. Poulin, Matt Snodgrass, Brandon Breeden , Chris Spade, Denny Schreiber Frank Tirado, Trey Jenkins, Sarah Nicholson-Androes, Laditee Franklin, Shell Kalka, Chris Bonnell, Rewa Powell-Mack, Freedom Camaro...
PRETTY SIMPLE TO VOTE... MUST BE A MEMBER!
1.) GO to the main site, log in and look for CAMARO MADNESS or click this link http://www.ratemyridez.com/category/camaro-madness/
2.) You can only VOTE ONCE.. SO try as hard as you want but NO NO NO
3.) Stay up to date on the top five leaders on the homepage leaderboard under CAMARO MADNESS!!
Contest ends Monday the 8th 12am eastern. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! GET YOUR VOTE ON... Who will win it all?

500hpbluez28 09-01-2014 10:45 AM

All you have to do is login with your facebook account, find me, and click the HOT button. You can only vote once so I hope you will choose me.

500hpbluez28 09-02-2014 03:01 PM

Bump for Tuesday...all votes are appreciated. Thank you to any that have.

trodecke 09-02-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500hpbluez28 (Post 7925371)
All you have to do is login with your facebook account

Sorry, I was with you all the way up to logging in with a facebook account. I wish you good luck in the contest though!

500hpbluez28 09-04-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trodecke (Post 7928923)
Sorry, I was with you all the way up to logging in with a facebook account. I wish you good luck in the contest though!

If you dont have facebook you can create an account on the Rate My Ridez website but I dont expect people to go that far just to vote for me. I appreciate your willingness all the same Trodecke.

I want to take the time to thank all who have voted and to ask those that have not to please take a minute and vote if you will. The contest ends at 8am on Monday morning. Every vote counts. Please help. Thank you.

500hpbluez28 09-05-2014 06:51 PM

Hey everyone....still plenty of time to vote. The contest doesn't end till Monday. I really need the votes so please take 2 minutes and vote. I greatly appreciate your time to do so. Also share with friends and family too if they will vote. Thanks.

500hpbluez28 09-06-2014 08:59 PM

We are drawing close to the end. I'm still in second place. I really wanna win but I need every vote I can get. Please take a minute and vote please. Voting ends Monday morning. Thank you.

500hpbluez28 09-07-2014 06:09 PM

well tonight is the last night to vote...if you haven't please submit a vote for me if you will. I am in second and every vote counts. Thank you.

500hpbluez28 09-07-2014 09:13 PM

Only 15 votes needed to take the lead. Voting ends tonight. Please vote for me if you will. I need everyone's help. Thank you!

Jamie Mac 09-07-2014 09:47 PM

Not to be rude but if you go to a forum and or hound your friends for votes because they know you, are you really winning anything?

500hpbluez28 09-08-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie Mac (Post 7938535)
Not to be rude but if you go to a forum and or hound your friends for votes because they know you, are you really winning anything?

The contest is based on exposure and people who go and vote. I made a thread in the general forum to ask fellow camaro owners to check it out and vote if they would. There were prizes for the winner and this was my first online contest. Whats the point of entering if you are not going to at least try. But its over and thank you for checking it out anyways.

500hpbluez28 09-08-2014 01:02 PM

To all that took the time to stop by and check out the contest and/or vote. Thank you. I appreciate it.

batman53201 09-08-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie Mac (Post 7938535)

everyone does it that way. so, yup

RED_SS 09-08-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batman53201 (Post 7939498)
everyone does it that way. so, yup

+1