Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New to the Forum and to SC (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509785)

CamOnlySS 10-03-2017 09:31 PM

New to the Forum and to SC

Hey guys, new to the forum but been on LS1tech since 2004. Just moved to Charleston, SC back in January. I've got a 2010 SS that needs a little paint work, any recommendations for great paint work at a good price in the Charleston area?

ss_redrum 10-05-2017 09:42 PM

Hey, I'm not too sure but there is a facebook group called Charleston Car Meets that should be able to point you in the right direction. What's yours look like? Mine is bright red with USA-1 tag on the front.

CamOnlySS 10-05-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiaTheMaro (Post 9930604)
Hey, I'm not too sure but there is a facebook group called Charleston Car Meets that should be able to point you in the right direction. What's yours look like? Mine is bright red with USA-1 tag on the front.

I think I've seen yours before. Mines black on matte black wheels for now but looking to buy different wheels asap.

tstodii 10-09-2017 10:22 AM

Welcome!!! You'll prob see me riding around in my white Z from time to time or at Cars and Coffee Mt. P randomly.

Norton and Richardson in Summerville does some pretty good work. Platinum Automotive Center off Cross County Road in North Charleston is supposed to do good work as well. I haven't dealt with them but I always see high end cars waiting for work.

WHIT1LE 11-09-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstodii (Post 9933854)
Welcome!!! You'll prob see me riding around in my white Z from time to time or at Cars and Coffee Mt. P randomly.

Norton and Richardson in Summerville does some pretty good work. Platinum Automotive Center off Cross County Road in North Charleston is supposed to do good work as well. I haven't dealt with them but I always see high end cars waiting for work.

I heard you were there last weekend. I'm thinking about taking the 1LE out this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tstodii 11-10-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHIT1LE (Post 9969923)
I heard you were there last weekend. I'm thinking about taking the 1LE out this weekend.

Yep I was out there for a bit early Saturday morning. I'll be out of town this weekend so it will most likely be the weekend after before I come out again. There were a handful of Camaros out but didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. It would be cool to see you out there

WHIT1LE 11-10-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstodii (Post 9970998)
Yep I was out there for a bit early Saturday morning. I'll be out of town this weekend so it will most likely be the weekend after before I come out again. There were a handful of Camaros out but didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. It would be cool to see you out there

I'm going to start trying to go a couple times a month again. I'll be in a white 2015 1LE, I do believe it's the only white one around here.

sbubbaklein 11-10-2017 08:57 PM

welcome