Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Thanks from CAI Inc.! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311242)

Sales @ CAI Inc 08-05-2013 12:16 PM

Thanks from CAI Inc.!

Thanks to all the mods, vendors, GM, everyone who hosted and helped at the event, and most off all for our loyal customers and new customers who stopped by and said hello! I had a great time meeting many of you, got to speak with some great people, and had a real blast! :thumb:

See you all in Texas!!! :thumbup:

masonacdc 08-05-2013 01:53 PM

You guys were great thanks for letting me and my friends install my intake by your spot

Sales @ CAI Inc 08-05-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masonacdc (Post 6859983)
You guys were great thanks for letting me and my friends install my intake by your spot

No problem! Thanks for saying hi while at the Fest, it was nice meeting you! :thumbsup:

Kycamaross 08-05-2013 02:31 PM

Thanks to you folks and Apex, I left the track with a brand new CAI. I will install this weekend. You were very friendly and eager to answer my stupid questions. Thank you for great customer service.

Colt 08-05-2013 05:49 PM

Thanks for letting the car sit at your booth for the weekend, and it was great to meet you guys!

GTAHVIT 08-05-2013 06:22 PM

As always, starting at Fest I. You guys have been great.

:respekt:

Cincy10SSRS 08-05-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kycamaross (Post 6860147)
Thanks to you folks and Apex, I left the track with a brand new CAI. I will install this weekend. You were very friendly and eager to answer my stupid questions. Thank you for great customer service.

I didn't know you were going or I'd have tried to look you up when I was there Saturday. :iono:

cadyshac 08-05-2013 08:25 PM

You guys took a pic of my car and put it on your facebook page......awesome!

Cincy10 I looked all over that hotel parking lot for your car, now I know why I didn't find you.

Sales @ CAI Inc 08-06-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

We appreciate you business and am glad to hear that we were able to help! :biggrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 6861030)
Thanks for letting the car sit at your booth for the weekend, and it was great to meet you guys!

Are you kidding me, THANK YOU! You're car looks great and we were very happy to have it by our booth. You guys take care!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 6861140)
As always, starting at Fest I. You guys have been great.

:respekt:

:thanks:

Kycamaross 08-06-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS (Post 6861682)
I didn't know you were going or I'd have tried to look you up when I was there Saturday. :iono:

Yeah, I was drag racing most of the day. I tried to look for you, but I was stuck in staging or on the track most of the day :sorry:

Cincy10SSRS 08-06-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kycamaross (Post 6863133)
Yeah, I was drag racing most of the day. I tried to look for you, but I was stuck in staging or on the track most of the day :sorry:

Hmm, my wife and I were in the grandstands for smallish amounts of time watching so I might have seen you without realizing it! We did see the ARH car do a 8.56 run; that was awesome.

Quote:

Cincy10 I looked all over that hotel parking lot for your car, now I know why I didn't find you.
Due to some late-breaking family committments we only ended up being able to drive over for about 4 hours Saturday and so we never even saw the Wyndham. Show was great though. It was almost overwhelming seeing hundreds of Gen5's all in one place! :w00t:

Sorry I missed you guys but still hope to run into you (figuratively only!) locally sometime soon.

KILLER74Z28 08-06-2013 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc (Post 6859520)
Thanks to all the mods, vendors, GM, everyone who hosted and helped at the event, and most off all for our loyal customers and new customers who stopped by and said hello! I had a great time meeting many of you, got to speak with some great people, and had a real blast! :thumb:

Thanks for supporting C5Fest again. ;)

So impressed by your products. Had Jannetty Racing install your CAI Saturday morning with a tune to finish out the ARH 1 7/8 Long Tubes with High Flow cats and mufflers. All I have to say is WOW! :first:

Attachment 542134

JDP Motorsports 08-20-2013 02:56 PM

We didn't have a chance to swing by the booth but we saw you! :yikes: :bellyroll:

We appreciate the support and we're looking forward to C5FestV!!! :chevy:

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

Apex Motorsports 08-20-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc (Post 6859520)

As always, we had a great time hanging out with you guys. See you guys soon.

Quote:

Thanks for stopping by and for your purchase. Be sure to let us know what you think.