Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

zebra 10-04-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3838565)
Yo!

hey sorry I missed yer call got the message will call soon :thumbsup:

no worries :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3841597)
Ok. Im torn. Powder coated calipers. Rjt or Vic red???

hmm... RJT. it's different & fits the dark blue theme better
do you have a local powdercoater? if not, the guy that did my wheels is awesome & has great prices.

GTAHVIT 10-04-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3841608)
no worries :thumbsup:

hmm... RJT. it's different & fits the dark blue theme better
do you have a local powdercoater? if not, the guy that did my wheels is awesome & has great prices.

I'm thinking about using mikethepowdercoater.

PQ 10-04-2011 08:29 PM

:laugh: I said red, unless the metal flake can be taken out of the rjt. :rolleyes:

Mr. Wyndham 10-04-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3841597)
Ok. Im torn. Powder coated calipers. Rjt or Vic red???

Victory Red with a shadowed tintcoat...:D

Darth_Emma 10-04-2011 09:16 PM

Pink. They'll go nicely with your tutu.

Ok, ok. If you won't do pink, then I think VR would look sweet.

zebra 10-04-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3841969)
Pink. They'll go nicely with your tutu.

Ok, ok. If you won't do pink, then I think VR would look sweet.

:laughabove:

GTAHVIT 10-09-2011 11:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
OK!!! Finally got one of my outstanding projects off my list.

:D Installed the balde spoiler with some harassment and assistance from my buddy Scott.

Took us about two hours to get it done. taking our time.. and we had to adjust the driver's side corner piece once... or twice... The harness is pretty easy to install. the corners just take some patience but they go on pretty easy too.

I got mine from Becky@rodgerschevrolet. :thumbsup:

fit and finish are great. we did have to adjust the holes for the drivers side corner piece but that is just the nature of a piece like this... the template was pretty much dead on but not quite perfect which it can't be. But if you follow the directions you can't really mess it up... Once I get my hands on a stock Camaro I'll put a video together

We did this last minute and didn't shoot any film but I'll put one together soon.

:thumbsup:

PICS!!! :D

SSE 4 2SS 10-10-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3862997)
OK!!! Finally got one of my outstanding projects off my list.

:D Installed the balde spoiler with some harassment and assistance from my buddy Scott.

Took us about two hours to get it done. taking our time.. and we had to adjust the driver's side corner piece once... or twice... The harness is pretty easy to install. the corners just take some patience but they go on pretty easy too.

I got mine from Becky@rodgerschevrolet. :thumbsup:

fit and finish are great. we did have to adjust the holes for the drivers side corner piece but that is just the nature of a piece like this... the template was pretty much dead on but not quite perfect which it can't be. But if you follow the directions you can't really mess it up... Once I get my hands on a stock Camaro I'll put a video together

We did this last minute and didn't shoot any film but I'll put one together soon.

:thumbsup:

PICS!!! :D

That's sexy... looks a lot like mine, but not quite as good, color is off.....RJT for the win...J/K

GTAHVIT 10-10-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3863040)
That's sexy... looks a lot like mine, but not quite as good, color is off.....RJT for the win...J/K

yeah... uhm yers is nice... for an RJT car... It works. ;)

But that GMPP Spoiler combined with the heritage grille... Is how God intended the Camaro to look.

:D I'm pretty stoked :D

SSE 4 2SS 10-10-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3863057)
yeah... uhm yers is nice... for an RJT car... It works. ;)

But that GMPP Spoiler combined with the heritage grille... Is how God intended the Camaro to look.

:D I'm pretty stoked :D

I hear you, I've been considering the heritage grill, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.. Still debating it...

GTAHVIT 10-10-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3863073)
I hear you, I've been considering the heritage grill, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.. Still debating it...

Your spoiler was a close second on my list. But I've wanted this spoiler from the get go.

:D

I really do think the car looks so much cleaner with the H Grille.

no BS

doooo iiiiiiit.... :D

SSE 4 2SS 10-10-2011 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3863105)
Your spoiler was a close second on my list. But I've wanted this spoiler from the get go.

:D

I really do think the car looks so much cleaner with the H Grille.

no BS

doooo iiiiiiit.... :D

you lost me here, I have the same spoiler you have, just in a color to match my car...

and I may do it...

GTAHVIT 10-10-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3863115)
you lost me here, I have the same spoiler you have, just in a color to match my car...

and I may do it...

OH ISH... dude, I thought you and emma had the same one... I must have you confused with TAG... woops, My bad brother....

:facepalm:

SSE 4 2SS 10-10-2011 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3863123)
OH ISH... dude, I thought you and emma had the same one... I must have you confused with TAG... woops, My bad brother....

:facepalm:

not a problem, I just thought I was losing my mind... and I think Tag and Emma do have the same one...Here's mine...Note, I got a new SS emblem to replace the one removed for the install.. split the rear lights as the centering point...