Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 03-30-2011 11:15 AM

you might want to look at....
somebody else's thread.........
:confused0068:

:popcorn:

PQ 03-30-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3029359)
Gathering my thoughts.....

Fear.................... it can drive a man crazy! :sm0:

GTAHVIT 03-30-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3030091)
Fear.................... it can drive a man crazy! :sm0:

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself..... "why does Chris want me to continue to use... HIS dyno tuner????

hm?

:D

PQ 03-30-2011 12:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3030113)
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself..... "why does Chris want me to continue to use... HIS dyno tuner????

hm?

:D

I guess I'll have to resort to drastic measures........

If you ever want to see this cup again,,,, you'll proceed according to my instructions.

Attachment 222098

speedster 03-30-2011 12:11 PM

Geez PQ - Linda Cavanaugh is not gonna be liking you right now...:paddle:

zebra 03-30-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 3029915)
you might want to look at....
somebody else's thread.........
:confused0068:

:popcorn:

it's boring...
*yawn*

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3030113)
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself..... "why does Chris want me to continue to use... HIS dyno tuner????

hm?

:D

don't give all your secrets away!! :bonk: :facepalm:





it's alright Randy - i'm building faith in the tuner XXX uses *grin*
and Vengeance Racing ain't that far either!


Quote:

Originally Posted by IRPQ (Post 3030202)
I guess I'll have to resort to drastic measures........

If you ever want to see this cup again,,,, you'll proceed according to my instructions.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...8&d=1301504612

wait... what good will come from smashing a coffee cup all over your own desk? :iono:
we'd all have great laugh... especially Chris!! :laugh:

PQ 03-30-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3030901)
it's alright Randy - i'm building faith in the tuner XXX uses *grin*
and Vengeance Racing ain't that far either!



wait... what good will come from smashing a coffee cup all over your own desk? :iono:
we'd all have great laugh... especially Chris!! :laugh:

XXX could be in the plans. I really need someone closer. I'm having to make a shotgun trip to J-Ville. Not that it won't be cool to see Chris and Stacey, but would be better not to have to make the trip so short. :rolleyes:

OH, and that coffee cup came from their house. :bellyroll:

I think the trip when I did my headers and Bonnie did the Jacksonville show.

GTAHVIT 04-05-2011 10:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I think my endlinks were tight....

That is after hammering it with my impact wrench to get it off.

Need to call Pedders and ask for an overnight rush. :(

bossbunny 04-05-2011 10:30 PM

:wave:

GTAHVIT 04-05-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgebunny (Post 3059485)
:wave:

:D

Hey you gotta spare end link ball joint????

:iono:


:laugh:

bossbunny 04-05-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3059498)
:D

Hey you gotta spare end link ball joint????

:iono:


:laugh:

Um.... *looks around* :help:

Nope. Joo is boned. :D Jk.

Hopefully its fixed soon! :thumbsup:

PQ 04-05-2011 10:41 PM

Whoa........... Dude..... You should lay off the steroids.

Are we gonna have cars for out race. Or do we need to catch a last minute flight and have a foot race down the track? :bellyroll:

GTAHVIT 04-05-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3059551)
Whoa........... Dude..... You should lay off the steroids.

Are we gonna have cars for out race. Or do we need to catch a last minute flight and have a foot race down the track? :bellyroll:

:help:


:laughabove: :sm0:

zebra 04-05-2011 11:15 PM

wow... this just keeps getting better - both cars are down with a week left :facepalm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.