Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

WadeWilson 03-07-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 2930592)
I wish I could go...

DO EEEET!!!

Darth_Emma 03-07-2011 07:36 PM

I wish I could, but I'm scheduled for surgery that week... yuck.

WadeWilson 03-07-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 2930779)
I wish I could, but I'm scheduled for surgery that week... yuck.

That sucks. :( Hope it goes OK. :thumbsup:

speedster 03-07-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 2930779)
I wish I could, but I'm scheduled for surgery that week... yuck.


Bummer. Hey I hear there are good hospitals in Phoenix. More specifically at Firebird Raceway at the 1320 mark... They can't perform surgery, but it makes you feel good. :D

Mr Twisty 03-07-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2930097)
Cool Stuff... :thumbsup:

Hammer time. Triple digits will get you there quickly. :D

I wish! Gonna rent a Mustang and park it smack in the middle of a forest of Camaro's... so yeah, only way I'll hit 100 is if someone pushes :facepalm:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2930423)
I think I"m actually dreading our trip. Me and Chris are gonna be wore slam out. lol

That's gonna be TOO easy! (see below)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2929979)
border patrol? what are you gonna tell them - Shunt's a mexican?

Gonna tell em to look out for a black Camaro with drug dealer wheels and a driver with red eyes like a stoner... :bellyroll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2930174)
Conversations like these make me wish I had the car already.....I'd drive down to Florida just to caravan in with everyone else!! :laugh:

I hope you guys have a blast!!!

Don't need no Camaro to watch... c'mon down, that's what we're doing :D

Mr. Wyndham 03-07-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2931271)
Don't need no Camaro to watch... c'mon down, that's what we're doing :D

:laugh: Oh, I'll be there to see everyone pull in. :D

WadeWilson 03-07-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2931355)
:laugh: Oh, I'll be there to see everyone pull in. :D

Are you just waiting for the ZL1 to be released? Is that why you don't have yours yet?

GTAHVIT 03-07-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 2931359)
Are you just waiting for the ZL1 to be released? Is that why you don't have yours yet?

Nick's got you figured out Joe

;)

Mr Twisty 03-07-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2931355)
:laugh: Oh, I'll be there to see everyone pull in. :D

you gonna fly?

Mr. Wyndham 03-07-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2931371)
Nick's got you figured out Joe

;)

He sure does. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 2931359)
Are you just waiting for the ZL1 to be released? Is that why you don't have yours yet?

That's it! :)

"Keep the faith".....*sigh*....it's been a long 5 years to get to this point. A little bit longer, and if all goes well, I'll be driving with you all next Fest. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2931373)
you gonna fly?

Yes. I'll be there Wednesday evening and help the other leaders with the setup all day Thursday.

WadeWilson 03-07-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2931394)
He sure does. :)

That's it! :)

"Keep the faith".....*sigh*....it's been a long 5 years to get to this point. A little bit longer, and if all goes well, I'll be driving with you all next Fest. :thumbsup:

Sweet!!! :respekt: :headbang: I couldn't imagine waiting like that. I would have probably been like this if I were in your shoes.

http://igpst.com/images/crazy.gif

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/HPM/BM1162.jpg

Mr. Wyndham 03-07-2011 10:04 PM

That about covers it...:laugh:

TAG UR IT 03-08-2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2930789)
Bummer. Hey I hear there are good hospitals in Phoenix. More specifically at Firebird Raceway at the 1320 mark... They can't perform surgery, but it makes you feel good. :D

:sm0:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2931371)
Nick's got you figured out Joe

;)

:clap:

speedster 03-08-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2931394)
"Keep the faith".....*sigh*....it's been a long 5 years to get to this point. A little bit longer, and if all goes well, I'll be driving with you all next Fest. :thumbsup:

So you and the SST know each other. Each waiting for....a long time.


Yes. I'll be there Wednesday evening and help the other leaders with the setup all day Thursday.

Will also be there Wednesday to help out. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.