Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mindz 08-02-2011 10:56 PM

It says he needs a driver mod.

GTAHVIT 08-02-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3559563)
What does that about GTAHVIT? He lost to PQ at Firebird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 3559574)
It says he needs a driver mod.

AH HEM!!!

It says PQ needed to borrow some 18" drag radials to beat me...:mad0260:

Why does everyone keep forgetting that little tidbit... :iono:

JusticePete 08-02-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3559732)
Why does everyone keep forgetting that little tidbit... :iono:

We have more fun :sm0:

Darth_Emma 08-02-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3559732)
AH HEM!!!

It says PQ needed to borrow some 18" drag radials to beat me...:mad0260:

Why does everyone keep forgetting that little tidbit... :iono:

Because it's so fun to watch you repeat this.

GTAHVIT 08-02-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3559755)
We have more fun :sm0:

I'm pretty sure your camaro was a manual.....
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3559764)
Because it's so fun to watch you repeat this.


more fun giving me a hard time it seems...



:mad0259:





stupid randy... :emoticon3:



:laugh:

Darth_Emma 08-02-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3559765)

stupid randy... :emoticon3:



:laugh:

:sm0:

PQ 08-02-2011 11:47 PM

:wave:






Bully.

GTAHVIT 08-02-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3559807)
:wave:






Bully.

Seems so ironic when you say it......

I do believe your name is in the OP of the challenge thread... NOT mine...

JusticePete 08-02-2011 11:55 PM

I really like this thread. Good night all.

Mindz 08-02-2011 11:58 PM

Night Pete.

I thought it was because Randy couldn't roll down the dragstrip on his Flintstone wheels, so someone lent him a set. They just happened to be 18" and had some drag radials on them...right Randy?

It's ok, you're gonna smoke Phone book next fest, right?

PQ 08-03-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3559827)
Seems so ironic when you say it......

I do believe your name is in the OP of the challenge thread... NOT mine...

Even Tulsa has to schedule Oklahoma every once in a while. :laugh:

What would App. State be without Michigan?
What would David be without Galiath?

:bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3559838)
I really like this thread. Good night all.

:drinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 3559851)
I thought it was because Randy couldn't roll down the dragstrip on his Flintstone wheels, so someone lent him a set. They just happened to be 18" and had some drag radials on them...right Randy?

It's ok, you're gonna smoke Phone book next fest, right?

He told me I could......... :iono:

I don't think he expected 18 inch super light drag wheels and coaching. :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

SSE 4 2SS 08-03-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 3559851)
Night Pete.

I thought it was because Randy couldn't roll down the dragstrip on his Flintstone wheels, so someone lent him a set. They just happened to be 18" and had some drag radials on them...right Randy?

It's ok, you're gonna smoke Phone book next fest, right?

I got chris's back if he needs any help, and remember pas ( point and shoot ) driver got hole shot bad, and it would have been really interesting if Chris hadn't spun so bad at the top of first...

And yes, Fred wheels might look good but they suck at rolling.....

TAG UR IT 08-03-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3557044)
You already have daily drive wheels. These are your business wheels GA3

http://www.forgeline.com/product_ima..._image-379.jpg

When you order, make sure the include lightening pockets in the back of the hubs. Every ounce counts.

:confused0068:

Ok.

I LOVE my SLP custom painted wheels. But, I keep wanting to get larger wheels...widen them...you know, more TRACTION.

But, by the time I go through all the d@mn trouble of buying shipping painting switching tires scratching paint getting them fixed yadda yadda yadda (notice how it goes on and on...), maybe I should just get new wheels...LIGHTER wheels...stop modding for looks are start modding for performance. I mean hell, I LOVE the way it handles on the street and track already...and it looks good. But, those wheels look GREAT, I can get them in the size I'd like, AND they are lighter...(and I could probably paint them to match my car too... :D)

So, Chris...

You know what you need to do!

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 3559851)
Night Pete.

I thought it was because Randy couldn't roll down the dragstrip on his Flintstone wheels, so someone lent him a set. They just happened to be 18" and had some drag radials on them...right Randy?

It's ok, you're gonna smoke Phone book next fest, right?

Those wheels were this dudes below me. Robert helped PQ win. I sense...something fishy going on here..."We'll gladly welcome you to the auto club and all..." Hrm...
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3559877)
I got chris's back if he needs any help, and remember pas ( point and shoot ) driver got hole shot bad, and it would have been really interesting if Chris hadn't spun so bad at the top of first...

And yes, Fred wheels might look good but they suck at rolling.....


Darth_Emma 08-03-2011 09:19 AM

I wonder if GTA had won, would PQ be saying "he had an unfair advantage... his car was built by Tom Henry Racing"?

This is always the way of things unless you have 2 identical cars with 2 drivers who are identical twins who have the exact same driving experience. Even then, one might say "he had the better lane."

I applaud both of you for having the guts to actually race for all to see. It made for a hilarious thread that was fun to follow and play in. It made the fest more exciting for a lot of us (even those of us who couldn't attend!) I wish you could have both won! You guys are great friends and I hope you'll continue to give us more friendly banter as next year's fest approaches. You both rock!

:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.