Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official SEPA5+ Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353451)

xnuyokr 04-22-2014 06:09 AM

Thanks Joe

Quote:

Originally Posted by BartoJoe (Post 7599651)
Your interior looks sweet Tony!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Cjax 04-24-2014 02:31 PM

Hey guys! I'll be there this Sunday. If I'm allowed that is. New to the site and new to my Camaro.

Tony - Your interior looks awesome - Forgive my ignorance but are you saying that you installed yellow vinyl where we typically have that kind of translucent/shiny stuff? If so where did you get the vinyl from, does it come cut to fit those pieces and if not....well then please come do mine! haha...

xnuyokr 04-24-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjax (Post 7608704)
Hey guys! I'll be there this Sunday. If I'm allowed that is. New to the site and new to my Camaro.

Tony - Your interior looks awesome - Forgive my ignorance but are you saying that you installed yellow vinyl where we typically have that kind of translucent/shiny stuff? If so where did you get the vinyl from, does it come cut to fit those pieces and if not....well then please come do mine! haha...

Thanks, Its an ongoing project but the factory panels were charcoal colored cloth covered. "Joanns" the fabric/hobby store had the exact Rally yellow color I needed off the shelf. It comes on a roll and needs to be cut to size for each piece. I'll follow up with you when I'm done.
Look forward to seeing you Sunday. Steel Stacks @ 8:30am. I drive the Rally Yellow Vert with (USAF VTN) plate, introduce yourself and I'll get your information to add you to our directory. Welcome aboard! Tony

JustGeorge 04-24-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjax (Post 7608704)

Cjax, I'll be at Starbucks in Trooper/Audubon around 10. Some of the group will be in Bethlehem at the Steel Stacks. This month the two meets are on the same day. I met a couple of new people this last month that should be at the Starbucks meet.

Cjax 04-25-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustGeorge (Post 7609879)
Cjax, I'll be at Starbucks in Trooper/Audubon around 10. Some of the group will be in Bethlehem at the Steel Stacks. This month the two meets are on the same day. I met a couple of new people this last month that should be at the Starbucks meet.

Thanks George - I don't think I'll be going to SS but I will be at Starbucks. See you there!

Cbaublitz 04-28-2014 01:24 PM

i may have to venture out one time, i am like an 1 hour and 45 minutes away.

JustGeorge 04-30-2014 09:06 AM

New Social Group - SEPA5

I just added a group, SEPA5, to the social groups.I sent out invites to names that I’ve found in the SEPA5 threads. Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone. This seems like a place that we can use to post pictures and such that we have better control over. As we build this group the permissions can be changed to invite only so the general public can’t see anything we deem as private.

Be sure to subscribe to this group. And feel free to offer any ideas.

And be sure to subscribe to this sticky.

Monchy36 05-02-2014 08:55 AM

GM on display 5/4/2014

Anyone going to this? http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354767

kmm1412 05-02-2014 11:49 AM

I can't make it. I am at the shore this weekend.

sscamaro 05-02-2014 11:53 AM

I'll be there.

BartoJoe 05-02-2014 04:49 PM

I wont be able to get therw till the afternoon

xnuyokr 05-03-2014 09:44 PM

Sorry guys, too much traveling today. Staying local and can't make this!

JustGeorge 05-21-2014 03:00 PM

Our June Meet

Sunday June 29th is our scheduled June meet and it is also the date for Steel Stacks in Bethlehem.Should we go ahead and plan the 29th in Audubon and then cruise half way up to Bethlehem to meet the SS crew?Or should we move the Audubon meet from the 29th to the Sunday before, the 22nd?Any thoughts???Any other ideas???

kmm1412 05-21-2014 10:16 PM

I believe there was some discussion about doing the Green Lane cruise in June by djcfuzz (Dave). I suggest those who would like to go to Steel Stacks could meet the Audubon meet group at the commuter lot at the Quakertown exit of 476 around noon or so and cruise together to the park for lunch (picnic) and whatever else the group might like to do.

Just a thought for discussion...