Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   PRESALE: Adam's New 2-Step Polishing System & Pads! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300115)

Adam's Polishes 06-05-2013 04:42 PM

PRESALE: Adam's New 2-Step Polishing System & Pads!

THE MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW 2-STEP PAINT CORRECTION SYSTEM
AND MICROFIBER POLISHING PADS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER!!

Place your order today with the code FINALLY and we'll take 15% off any of the new products.*

All orders including Paint Correcting Polish, Paint Finishing Polish, or Microfiber Pads will begin shipping Monday 6/10. Individual products are available to order now and kits will be added and revised in the coming days.

Adam's Paint Correcting Polish:
Adam's Paint Correcting Polish uses the latest in micro-abrasives to remove moderate to heavy swirl marks and light scratches safely and effectively. Safe for clear coat and single stage paint, this is the first in our two stage paint correcting process and is compatible with both foam and microfiber cutting pads. Tested and approved for use on dual action, random orbital, or rotary polishers.

Adam's Paint Finishing Polish:
Adam's Paint Finishing Polish is an ultra fine, premium grade micro-abrasive designed to bring out gloss and produce a mirror finish while removing light swirl marks and imperfections in all paint types. Developed for use with foam or microfiber polishing pads and compatible with dual action, random orbital, and rotary polishers. Adam's Paint Finishing Polish is the second step in our two stage paint correction process that will yield stunning results with minimal effort.

Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad:
The Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad is the latest in our line of polishing and paint correction pads, designed to help you achieve more with your dual action, random orbit, or even rotary tool than ever before. Using premium grade cutting microfiber and a high density foam backing these pads will cut thru moderate to heavy swirl marks with ease when paired with our Adam's Paint Correcting Polish.

The Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad and Paint Correcting Polish are the first stop on your journey to flawless paint. Like all the previous generations of Adam's pads these are color coded to the polish they are designed to work with. We've taken the guess work out of polishing and designed a system thats easy for even the complete novice to pick up and understand.

Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad:
The Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad is the second step in our Microfiber polishing system, designed to help you achieve more with your dual action, random orbit, or even rotary tool than ever before. Using ultra fine finishing microfiber and a high density foam backing these pads will remove light imperfections as well as the haze left behind by more aggressive polishing when paired with our Adam's Paint Finishing Polish.

The Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad and Paint Finishing Polish are perfect for restoring nearly flawless paint or paint that features only light imperfections. Like all the previous generations of Adam's pads these are color coded to the polish they are designed to work with. We've taken the guess work out of polishing and designed a system that's easy for even the complete novice to pick up and understand.

NEW! Adam's Paint Correcting & Paint Finishing Polish Combo
NEW! Adam's Microfiber Polishing Pad System

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/...medium/957.jpghttp://www.adamspolishes.com/images/...medium/956.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKWSpQxQkcA

*Discounts apply only to new polishes and polishing pads. Excludes kits and bundles with machines or other products. Other individual items will not be discounted. Offer valid for www.adamspolishes.com for orders placed within the US only.

CamaroDreams07 06-05-2013 04:46 PM

Oh hell yes.

WiSSDiver 06-05-2013 04:55 PM

So I'll ask, which pad is recommend for the Camaro Paint? MF or foam?

ec1990 06-05-2013 04:55 PM

Edit: Just watched the videos. Good to see emphasis on cleaning out the pads. I've seen most people recommend compressed air over a brush for cleaning but have you not noticed anything negative with using a brush repeatedly?

intensifi 06-05-2013 06:59 PM

Looks great!

In the first video you show the smaller pads on the table. I do not see them on the web site though. When will those pads be available?

Adam's Polishes 06-05-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ec1990 (Post 6633641)
Edit: Just watched the videos. Good to see emphasis on cleaning out the pads. I've seen most people recommend compressed air over a brush for cleaning but have you not noticed anything negative with using a brush repeatedly?

Not that I've noticed, and while compressed air is fine, a lot of people don't have access to it so we figured the brush makes more sense.

I have used the blaster sidekick a few times and it packs enough power to blow the pads out as well.

CamaroDreams07 06-05-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams (Post 6634542)
Not that I've noticed, and while compressed air is fine, a lot of people don't have access to it so we figured the brush makes more sense.

I have used the blaster sidekick a few times and it packs enough power to blow the pads out as well.

I'll second this. While I obviously haven't specifically used the Adam's MF pads, the nylon brush works awesome on other MF pads. Been using it on mine for a long time now with no problems.

ec1990 06-05-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams (Post 6634542)

Agreed that most don't have a compressor on hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6634581)
I'll second this. While I obviously haven't specifically used the Adam's MF pads, the nylon brush works awesome on other MF pads. Been using it on mine for a long time now with no problems.

Awesome, thanks for the replies.

Jeffm 06-05-2013 09:15 PM

Ordered thanks a bunch been waiting

Ject 06-05-2013 10:23 PM

Is there a demo video?

ChadG 06-05-2013 10:26 PM

Nice!

What are the major differences between SHR and the new Paint Correcting Polish and the FMP and the new Paint Finishing Polish?

Dznts 06-05-2013 11:06 PM

:headbang:

CamaroDreams07 06-05-2013 11:12 PM

I'll be ordering the polishes at some point, undecided on pads.

In terms of the consistency, are these as thick as SHR and FMP were?

Adam's Polishes 06-06-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6635349)
I'll be ordering the polishes at some point, undecided on pads.

In terms of the consistency, are these as thick as SHR and FMP were?

The Correcting Polish is pretty close to SHR, but the Finishing Polish is not as thick as FMP is.