Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tucson Camaro's (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38595)

40years 04-30-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armysig (Post 4890083)
Ok guys, Glen gave me some of his home made polish sausage to smoke up. I told him that I would wait to do one so he coud enjoy it if he came down to Sierra Vista in the next month or two.

Well, after the one that I smoked and ate with my wife, I can tell you it was one of the best dang things I have smoked!!! I loved the flavor and the aroma when it came out of the smoker...OMG you guys it melted in my mouth it was so good.

I hope everyone that had some Smoked turkey and ribs enjoyed them. I'll bring stuff like to that meet ups if requested.

Thanks, Will. Flattery will get you an extra 5 pounds when we make it again between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Glad you and Sam enjoyed it.:thumbsup:

copper3000 05-01-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armysig (Post 4890057)
Well I did some research and I guess if someone wants to buy my SCT tuner, I can pass it along. I took out my stock tune and if I read everything correct the next person can use it up to a total of 4 more times before it needs to be sent back to SCT for them to reset it back to default.

You'll get the tuner and the usb cable to go with it. There is NO TUNE in the device. It's blank, you would need to go through someone like Jannetty Racing to have a tune created for your vehicle.

At the time that I purchased the device there were no firmware updates. I'm not sure if there are now, but if so you can contact SCT to find out what would be needed to update the device.

Retail is $399.00

I'll let it go for $250.00

I may be interested. Do you know how much Jannetty wants for his tunes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by REIGHARD55 (Post 4890062)
What mod did everybody do?Wish I could have been there.Just finished washing all the bugs off.What a job that was.I got an average of 29 mpg since I left Tucson.Looking forward to getting back.

We took my door panels off and removed the paint around the edges so the blue light from some new LEDs I put in could shine through. I took some pictures last night but my camera couldn't handle the low light.

Quote:

Originally Posted by armysig (Post 4890083)
Ok guys, Glen gave me some of his home made polish sausage to smoke up. I told him that I would wait to do one so he coud enjoy it if he came down to Sierra Vista in the next month or two.

Well, after the one that I smoked and ate with my wife, I can tell you it was one of the best dang things I have smoked!!! I loved the flavor and the aroma when it came out of the smoker...OMG you guys it melted in my mouth it was so good.

I hope everyone that had some Smoked turkey and ribs enjoyed them. I'll bring stuff like to that meet ups if requested.

Dude, you can always bring smoked food to any get together! Your smoker does an excellent job. Loved the turkey and ribs you brought. :drool:

For those interested in a subwoofer like mine here's where you can get it and how to install it.

http://********.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Su...plete-Packages

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56319

armysig 05-01-2012 12:27 PM

YES!!!!

My ZL-1 is in Battle creek Michigan!!! It's on the move!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

copper3000 05-01-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armysig (Post 4894396)
YES!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

:happyanim::thumbup::headbang::drool::bow:
:popcorn:

bmrandall87 05-01-2012 01:26 PM

[QUOTE=copper3000;4893838]I may be interested. Do you know how much Jannetty wants for his tunes?

I have gotten two tunes from Ted. They were around $150 each I believe for my basic mods.

copper3000 05-01-2012 02:28 PM

[QUOTE=bmrandall87;4894741]
Quote:

Originally Posted by copper3000 (Post 4893838)
I may be interested. Do you know how much Jannetty wants for his tunes?

I have gotten two tunes from Ted. They were around $150 each I believe for my basic mods.

Thanks! :w00t:

armysig 05-01-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmrandall87 (Post 4894741)

Unless you buy a part that requires a tune, then it's free. I don't think Troy has anything under the hood yet, so he may have something up his sleeve...:iono:

bmrandall87 05-01-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armysig (Post 4895177)
Unless you buy a part that requires a tune, then it's free. I don't think Troy has anything under the hood yet, so he may have something up his sleeve...:iono:

True! That's the loophole. But be prepared to pay a little more for the parts than you would elsewhere. I got a free update when I bought my cats from him, but I could have gotten them much cheaper from Jegs, etc. But with the tune it was definitely still worth it.

copper3000 05-01-2012 04:38 PM

The only engine related mods I have are an Air Raid CAI and a 3" cat back MBRP exhaust.

For those of you interested in what the different exhausts sound like check this out. Make sure you play them through a good set of speakers...

http://www.camaro5.com/v8-camaro-aft...ps-compilation

FLYNNZL1 05-01-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

YES!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

Sweet!!!

Wildcat 05-01-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

YES!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

SWEET!! You'll have to bring it by my work when you get it. Just let me know when. :thumbup:

Bodih 05-01-2012 09:53 PM

Anyone interested in cruizin down to Inde to watch the road course runs on 5 May? I'm debating between that and checking out the rodder's activities this weekend. I'd like to check out the setup and fees at Inde and maybe start running later.

Also, any suggestions on a place in mid-Tucson for the meeting this month?

Tamaras2SS 05-02-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

YES!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!:thumbup:

copper3000 05-02-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodih (Post 4897693)
Anyone interested in cruizin down to Inde to watch the road course runs on 5 May? I'm debating between that and checking out the rodder's activities this weekend. I'd like to check out the setup and fees at Inde and maybe start running later.

Also, any suggestions on a place in mid-Tucson for the meeting this month?

I won't be able to join you, I'm all booked up this weekend... :thumbdown: