Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tucson Camaro's (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38595)

Tamaras2SS 10-05-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynnaz (Post 5655970)
I updated the first page to this thread finally :) . I will and more information as it comes in.

That pic turned out awesome!!! I love it!!!

Tamaras2SS 10-05-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodih (Post 5655838)
The October meeting will be at Sir Vezas, 4500 N Oracle Rd, on 11 Oct. Dinner will be at 6:00, meeting at 7:00. I made reservations for 25 – 30 folks, parking reserved for 20 cars out front, and they’ll give us the Low Rider Room for no charge.

Please PM with number of people and number of cars if you plan on attending. I’ll firm up the count with them by next Wednesday.

BODIH

Count me in for dinner and the meeting. As usual, it will be me and my car. :D

copper3000 10-05-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40years (Post 5655704)
Don't hold me to it, maybe Troy can verify. but I believe SVEN59 is Erick.

It is Eric.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodih (Post 5655843)
I thought it was Thor...:D

He wishes! :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynnaz (Post 5655970)
I updated the first page to this thread finally :) . I will and more information as it comes in.

Nice, it looks great!

easymech2000 10-05-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinyonZ28 (Post 5651162)
well, clutch is ordered. now i gta figure out what im doing to the trans. its either getting rebuild kit ( stronger than factory) or im buying a built one. any suggestions.

go tickmaster stage two or three i got it and would def reccomend them for t56.let me know how monster clutch is i went with ram

Bodih 10-05-2012 11:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Won't make it to Mod Day tomorrow. Hope everyone has fun. I did get one of my mods done tonight. Received the PnP harness from 2SSRS to install the 2013 Frameless Mirror in my car. Much better than cutting into the car's wiring harnesses. I'll have better pics tomorrow.

Attachment 429820

FLYNNZL1 10-06-2012 12:04 AM

Very nice, was it easy to install? What was the cost?

FLYNNZL1 10-06-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynnaz (Post 5655614)
Project Grad Extreme Car Show list:
Sean & Tami
Bob & Patti
Glen
Jeff & Terri
Tamara
Troy & Maria
Sven59 ( need name)
Gary
Mark
Nikki
Tony M
We are at 11! I believe we get $5.00 refunded back ;)

I also have the 5 name tags that I ordered recently, plus some that were ordered during the first batch. I will have them at next weeks meeting, if you are not going to make it to the meeting, please contact me and we can figure out how to get them to you. If you still owe me for the name tag ($12.50), you can pay me next week, are through paypal. My paypal email is flynnaz@gmail.com.

Name Tags I still have:
paid,
LALO
Shane
Tim
ANNA
TY
unpaid,
Tony
Mike
Mary
George
Liz

11 for Project Grad Extreme now :)

Also thank you Glen for having all of us at your house today for Mod Day :)
(I left my needle nose there ;) )

copper3000 10-07-2012 01:36 PM

Mod Day!

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to everyone yesterday! We had lots of fun, ate some good food, and got some mods done too.
Jeff and Terri, thank you for all your guidance and help getting my LED put in behind my grill. It looks GREAT! :thumbup:
Thanks so much Glen for providing a place to do it and providing the tools we needed to get the job done. You rock! :bow:
Here's a picture of how it looks. Just what I wanted!

FLYNNZL1 10-07-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper3000 (Post 5664491)
Thanks to everyone yesterday! We had lots of fun, ate some good food, and got some mods done too.
Jeff and Terri, thank you for all your guidance and help getting my LED put in behind my grill. It looks GREAT! :thumbup:
Thanks so much Glen for providing a place to do it and providing the tools we needed to get the job done. You rock! :bow:

Nice!!! I'm next ;) I ordered a mail slot snanner today, I should have it by the car show.

FLYNNZL1 10-07-2012 05:09 PM

It looks like Tami will be entering the 2009 Charger (Daytona), and a friend of Tony M will be entering a new Challenger at the Project Grad Extreme Car show too. 11 Camaro's, and two Mopars, not bad.

Buckeye 10-07-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copper3000 (Post 5664491)

Looking good Troy! It was our pleasure to help you.

gotroost 10-07-2012 10:48 PM

Enjoyed the weekend at Inde! :thumbup: Pfadt sways worked great, but it took some time to get used to the track tires. Took some time to get warmed up, but the hook up great. Moved up another class and the speedo was showing 120 mph on lower profile tires. Definitely not into racing, but HPDE is fun and fairly safe. Point by passing and you get to push your car as hard as you want to. These cars are amazing :headbang:

Bodih 10-07-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotroost (Post 5666178)
Enjoyed the weekend at Inde! :thumbup: Pfadt sways worked great, but it took some time to get used to the track tires. Took some time to get warmed up, but the hook up great. Moved up another class and the speedo was showing 120 mph on lower profile tires. Definitely not into racing, but HPDE is fun and fairly safe. Point by passing and you get to push your car as hard as you want to. These cars are amazing :headbang:

Congrats Todd! Sounds like you found the right formula!

Sent by my 2SS IOM Camaro using Tapatalk2 (I had nothing to do with it!)

armysig 10-08-2012 12:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know things are going well. Today I entered a local carshow in Gonzales Tx. They were having a city event to honor what happened prior to the Texas war with Mexico. Google if you're wondering. ;)

Anyways, I had the pleasure of having a 1969 SS camaro park next to me for the show. He took first in his class, and I took second in mine. There are a lot of great people, and I must have spent about 3/4ths of the time talking to people about the Z and what it could do.

Wish I could have made it for the Mod day, I really wanted to work on installing my Pedders kit, but I guess Pete over at Pedders is insisting on me going to their office soon to get it done.

Well I hope you enjoy the pic, and hope everything is going well for you guys.