Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2018 Camaro Fest (VIII) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   TICKET/WRISTBAND SALES ARE LIVE!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=519321)

Mr. Wyndham 01-25-2018 02:59 PM

TICKET/WRISTBAND SALES ARE LIVE!!

We’d like to thank everyone for your patience! We’re undergoing a heavy rebuild of our site, so this took WAY longer than we’d have liked. That said:

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!!

Special notes:
1) CamaroCross and NCM registration will be up in the near future.
2) A tentative schedule TBA
3) to enter the car show you MUST purchase another form of entry (spectator/racer/All-In)

Here we go, guys and gals! :happyanim: :happyanim:

http://www.Camarofest.org/

oneredry 01-25-2018 03:12 PM

NICE!!

confused about one thing. when purchasing tickets, I see that there are road course and "racer" (it doesn't specify which is what under the FAQ's.) wahts the difference, I'd like to do where I can race my car on the 3.x mile long track and show my car. Since I'm taking my wife, guessing that she will need the spectator tickets?
Sorry, my first time going.

BAD DAB 01-25-2018 03:26 PM

This is my first time doing NCM and I have a quick question. Are all sales final? If something were to come up and you couldn’t make the event, could you get a refund on NCM.

Sapphire 01-25-2018 03:54 PM

Got mine! :headbang: Can't wait to see everyone again. :happy0180:

Tom And Cheryl 01-25-2018 04:15 PM

Tom and Cheryl are in, racer, spectator, 2-tees and we spent $5.00 for the car show just in case. Now the long wait until July.
:popcorn::pop2:

Bo White 01-25-2018 04:21 PM

Done. Paid.
Room reserved.

radametz 01-25-2018 07:40 PM

Got mine! All set with host hotel, NCM track day, CamaroCross, and drag racing! July can't get here quick enough!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lawdog 01-25-2018 08:36 PM

Yep Ditto ! Got my Tickets and pre-bought some T shirts too !

Mr. Wyndham 01-25-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneredry (Post 10055358)
NICE!!

confused about one thing. when purchasing tickets, I see that there are road course and "racer" (it doesn't specify which is what under the FAQ's.) wahts the difference, I'd like to do where I can race my car on the 3.x mile long track and show my car. Since I'm taking my wife, guessing that she will need the spectator tickets?
Sorry, my first time going.

No apologies necessary. We're doing a lot in one weekend! :laugh:

There are four different tickets you could buy:
1) Spectator: If you just want to go to Beech Bend on Friday and Saturday and walk around, or use the $5 charge to enter the show.

2) Racer: This is if you want to compete in the Drag Racing and/or CamaroCross.

3) Road Course/NCM Racer: This $275 ticket is for the road course ONLY...it doesn't get you into Beech Bend.

4) "All In": This will get you into NCM for the road course, Beech Bend for the Drags and CamaroCross, and a free T-shirt.
Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus1dab (Post 10055380)
This is my first time doing NCM and I have a quick question. Are all sales final? If something were to come up and you couldn’t make the event, could you get a refund on NCM.

Refunds are tough, and we have a no-refund policy...this is to protect the event should folks get shy with weather forecasts.

However, there have been just a few extraneous circumstances with some people that we've had discussions with and we were kind. :happy0180:

RLHMARINES 01-25-2018 09:09 PM

"All-In" Paid Order#68, 3 day driver pass and 2 day spectator pass.

hammdo 01-25-2018 09:39 PM

Got mine NCM!

-Don

X-Factor 01-25-2018 09:40 PM

Hi! Can you explain difference between Beginner and Novice for the road course registration? Thanks!

Mr. Wyndham 01-25-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLHMARINES (Post 10055822)
"All-In" Paid Order#68, 3 day driver pass and 2 day spectator pass.

:headbang:

The backend told me you "abandoned a cart"...And I was like :mad0260:

...Then I saw you ordered, and :happyanim:

:bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Factor (Post 10055847)
Hi! Can you explain difference between Beginner and Novice for the road course registration? Thanks!

Of course, this was taken from the wristband item description (I will add it to the Road Course page, now)
  • Beginner: Little to no track experience. First time at NCM MSP
  • Novice: Some track day experience; familiar with flags & passing rules. First time at NCM MSP
  • Intermediate: Moderate track day experience; very familiar with flags & passing rules.
  • Advanced: Regularly participates in HPDE's.

I'd be happy to clarify more if you'd like. :thumbsup:

Moeman 01-25-2018 09:54 PM

We are in. Bought a three day "All In" and a spectator for the wife.