Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

SSE 4 2SS 07-03-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5233390)
Meanwhile. while my "friends" are hanging out in my build thread......

;)

http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-83d9-b865.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-83f7-4dba.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-8411-8547.jpg

Forgive the filthy car. We've had nearly daily rain for a few weeks

Dude, you traded for a V-6???

awesome!!! I think...


























































































LOL... J/K, That looks Fantastic... '

Still thinking about the SS logo... Not sure yet.. I like the concept, and the reason... but still considering the look...

mlee 07-03-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5233659)
Dude, you traded for a V-6???

awesome!!! I think...


LOL... J/K, That looks Fantastic...

All the cool guys are going with sticks and no mail slot s...:iono:
http://cdn.content.sweetim.com/sim/c...s/0002044C.gif

Mr. Wyndham 07-03-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5233390)
Meanwhile. while my "friends" are hanging out in my build thread......

;)

http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-83d9-b865.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-83f7-4dba.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-8411-8547.jpg

Forgive the filthy car. We've had nearly daily rain for a few weeks

Ho-Ho-Hoooolly Sh......shnikes....yep. shnikes. Not the other bad word.

:bow: :drool: :bow: :drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5233403)
What do youguys think of my SS badge spot? trying to do something different. not sure I like it.

If it were MY ZL1 clone...(;))....I'd put the SS up in the corner of the heritage grille. But that's just my preference...

Looks GREAT, Chris!

JusticePete 07-03-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5233501)
Not digging the SS location but WoW... the front end looks great!!!!!!!!!!!


But if you need help with the red dot placement, the H-Town crew has a TON of experience with proper useage of the nose...

...and we're always happy to help.:D


Attachment 393636

Attachment 393637

Attachment 393638

Attachment 393639

Attachment 393640

Attachment 393643

Attachment 393644

POST of the YEAR!!!!!!

JusticePete 07-03-2012 08:44 PM

Just imagine how much work it would take to clean up these front wheels if they were polished aluminum....

http://img.tapatalk.com/18811795-8411-8547.jpg

Mr Twisty 07-03-2012 08:47 PM

SWEET!

mlee 07-03-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 5233830)
POST of the YEAR!!!!!!

Only as long as none of the H-Town guys see it. Sure glad I was the one w/ the camera. ;)

GTAHVIT 07-03-2012 09:05 PM

yeah... I think I need to move the SS back up to the Hgrille.... Looks kinda clunky where I have it.

mlee 07-03-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5233929)
yeah... I think I need to move the SS back up to the Hgrille.... Looks kinda clunky where I have it.

:thumbsup:

GTAHVIT 07-03-2012 09:24 PM

LOL the reason I put it down there was so it wasn't even in the same place as the ZL1 emblem....

I have issues. :laugh: I may just leave it clean no emblems... with the H Grille and the SS hood. and my THR badging... I'm probably good.

:rolleyes:

PQ 07-03-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5233991)
LOL the reason I put it down there was so it wasn't even in the same place as the ZL1 emblem....

I have issues. :laugh: I may just leave it clean no emblems... with the H Grille and the SS hood. and my THR badging... I'm probably good.

:rolleyes:

I think so too.

To have zero badging up front is a more obvious 'Not a poser' sign than anything.

mlee 07-03-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5233991)
LOL the reason I put it down there was so it wasn't even in the same place as the ZL1 emblem....

I have issues. :laugh: I may just leave it clean no emblems... with the H Grille and the SS hood. and my THR badging... I'm probably good.

:rolleyes:

Agree... I'm thinking your good too... and once again it looks awsome.



it will never look as good or be mistaken as a ZL1..j/k.:emoticon7:

Mr. Wyndham 07-03-2012 09:30 PM

Fair points....

It isn't what I'd consider an "SS", anymore anyways!

EDIT: And it does look fantastic!!!


....But, erm...Chris?....clean your wheels! :bolt:

JusticePete 07-03-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5234018)
Agree... I'm thinking your good too... and once again it looks awsome.



it will never look as good or be mistaken as a ZL1..j/k.:emoticon7:

:laughabove:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.