Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Six SS/RS Camaros spotted in Findlay, OH (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9750)

rolnslo 11-17-2008 10:23 PM

Six SS/RS Camaros spotted in Findlay, OH

2 Attachment(s)
There seems to be a lot more Camaros on the roads up north. These six were spotted in Findlay, OH yesterday...I emailed the guy that took these photos to see if I could get access to the original higher-resolution photos.

It's hard to tell but there might be at least 1 more Camaro in front of the second group of cars.

UPDATE/EDIT: Added larger images and wanted to make sure that credit for the photos goes to Ryan @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/vital3d/.

zebra 11-17-2008 10:25 PM

looks like the RJT on the right is just an SS. those headlights look very incandescent to me & the wheels look lighter-colored. the grille badge also looks silver. i guess we'll find out when you get the hi-res

come to think of it, so does the last one.

wlvrine 11-17-2008 10:25 PM

NICE!

NICE!:w00t:

rolnslo 11-17-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 194065)
looks like the RJT on the right is just an SS. those headlights look very incandescent to me & the wheels look lighter-colored. the grille badge also looks silver. i guess we'll find out when you get the hi-res

come to think of it, so does the last one.

You know, you might be right. It's hard to tell the details with a picture this size.

TJ91 11-17-2008 10:38 PM

The last two just seem like the the SS, the grill appears to have the white SS symbol, but the RJT on the right is definitly just an SS because its daytime running are the headlamps, there are even more camaros behind it !!!!!

zebra 11-17-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolnslo (Post 194082)
You know, you might be right. It's hard to tell the details with a picture this size.

macs can zoom the screen. that helped a little 'til it got pixelated

great find, nonetheless!!

drivingincamaro 11-17-2008 10:40 PM

i was hoping it was cgm

Supermans 11-17-2008 10:41 PM

Last two are SS's while front two are RS's all V8's...Very nice.. But why not paint the others the only two colors we are missing?

zebra 11-17-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 194093)
The last two just seem like the the SS, the grill appears to have the white SS symbol, but the RJT on the right is definitly just an SS because its daytime running are the headlamps, there are even more camaros behind it !!!!!

already noted. :)

for the cars behind the 4 Camaros, the first looks like a late model Maxima. the rest are random others

tribone 11-17-2008 10:53 PM

The first one in the last set also looks like a camaro. When you zoom in you can see the bulge in the hood as well as the foglights.
Nice pix. Try to get the original ones if you can.

2KZ28_For_Now 11-17-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolnslo (Post 194062)
There seems to be a lot more Camaros on the roads up north. These four were spotted in Findlay, OH yesterday...I emailed the guy that took these photos to see if I could get access to the original higher-resolution photos.

It's hard to tell but there might be at least 1 more Camaro in front of the second group of cars.

Keep it up, rolnslo!! You are definitely turning up some choice pics!!! Kudos!!! :chevy:

FenwickHockey65 11-17-2008 11:17 PM

Sooo...wanna drive one down to West Chester, Ohio?

2KZ28_For_Now 11-17-2008 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's a crappy resize, best I could do.

I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Fifth-gens. Looks like maybe an older Corvette and possibly a 2nd-gen Camaro behind that. Looks like there may be even a first-gen at the very back of the pack.

Can anyone see better than me?

:popcorn:

UCF w00t 11-17-2008 11:26 PM

From the original post with the silver ss from the other day...
Quote:

Yea it was in A2. But today he left with like 7 other Camaro's and a few G8 GXP's for Florida. Long term testing. He said production begins early next year as long as GM stays afloat.
Maybe they are on their way? Going to the Orlando auto show next week by any chance?