Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

PQ 01-12-2010 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1366880)
What!?

Just thinking out loud....

:iono:

Right. Uh huh. Sure. Works for me.

GTAHVIT 01-12-2010 11:42 PM

Wow!

Never heard of this before :facepalm:

pretty cool Mod.

DIY: PCV catch can install

PQ 01-13-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1375530)
Wow!
Never heard of this before :facepalm:
pretty cool Mod.
DIY: PCV catch can install

Uh........ I got confused. :facepalm:
I'm so not a gearhead. But I'm trying.
I get the concept but it sounds like this shouldn't be anything new. :iono:

ShnOmac 01-13-2010 01:21 AM

Dont forget me in the "testing" sessions......

PQ 01-13-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 1375721)
Dont forget me in the "testing" sessions......

I'll drive it out to the PNW for ya.

ShnOmac 01-13-2010 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1375771)
I'll drive it out to the PNW for ya.

At least he isnt gonna have to worry about the break in period..... It will be done by the time he gets to drive it

:D

GTAHVIT 01-13-2010 04:17 PM

:facepalm:

I'm just doing my part for the greater Camaro5 community????? :iono:

Mr Twisty 01-13-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1377441)
:facepalm:

I'm just doing my part for the greater Camaro5 community????? :iono:

Hope it's as peppy as the Mazda :laugh:

Bonnie 01-14-2010 07:24 AM

Can't wait to see it.

GTAHVIT 01-14-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1378348)
Hope it's as peppy as the Mazda :laugh:

THAT"S IT!!!!!!!!


Mr.C ruined it for everyone!!!!! :mad0260:


NO ONE GETS TO DRIVE MY CAMARO!!!!!


NAH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 1379358)
Can't wait to see it.

Except Bonnie..... :wave: :wub: :D ;)

PQ 01-14-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1379741)
THAT"S IT!!!!!!!!


Mr.C ruined it for everyone!!!!! :mad0260:


NO ONE GETS TO DRIVE MY CAMARO!!!!!


NAH!



Except Bonnie..... :wave: :wub: :D ;)

And by Bonnie, I'm sure it's code for Randy too. :D

PQ 01-14-2010 10:31 AM

I may be visiting TH earlier than expected.

Problem is 'Expected' was 2 years. 'Eralier' is a year. :thumbdown:

But plenty of time to see your car run and how it holds up. I worry bout that tranny.

GTAHVIT 01-14-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1379773)
I may be visiting TH earlier than expected.

Problem is 'Expected' was 2 years. 'Eralier' is a year. :thumbdown:

But plenty of time to see your car run and how it holds up. I worry bout that tranny.

All I can say is there are a lot of HiPo camaros running on the stock tranny.....


Seems to be holding up... :iono:

PQ 01-14-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1379785)
All I can say is there are a lot of HiPo camaros running on the stock tranny.....


Seems to be holding up... :iono:

Ya but 900 rwhp migh be a stress. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.