Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 11-18-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4040989)
Maybe you ca ask Shno for help :yikes:

yeah.... riiiiiight...

:facepalm:

JusticePete 11-18-2011 12:35 PM

THR-22 Encrypted PM headed your way.

GTAHVIT 11-18-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f5journal (Post 4040704)
Anxiously awaiting feedback/thoughts on MGW shifter:D

OH MAN!!! HOLY COW..

totally different... so worth it.

I can't believe I let this sit on my work bench as long as I did... :facepalm:


And it really isn't that hard to install. I could probably do it with out lowering the trans brace....

Man it feels so much better, more positive... I was surprised how much shorter the throw is... not too much... it is a tiny bit louder... but zero grinding or anything like that...

It's awesome... :D

JusticePete 11-18-2011 12:43 PM

MGW durability test has Dangeruss as the point man. http://www.clipart-fr.com/en/data/gi...planes_064.gif

GTAHVIT 11-18-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4041053)
MGW durability test has Dangeruss as the point man. http://www.clipart-fr.com/en/data/gi...planes_064.gif

I thought he was a point and click guy???? :laugh:

JusticePete 11-18-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4041058)
I thought he was a point and click guy???? :laugh:

Well he was, but you had to start picking on him by create the Dangeruss in PINK thread under my user name.

GTAHVIT 11-18-2011 12:51 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about... :cool:

Dangeruss 11-18-2011 01:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4041082)
Well he was, but you had to start picking on him by create the Dangeruss in PINK thread under my user name.

You may not have started it, but you certainly contributed. :mad0260:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4041088)
I have no idea what you are talking about... :cool:


f5journal 11-18-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4041025)
OH MAN!!! HOLY COW..

totally different... so worth it.

I can't believe I let this sit on my work bench as long as I did... :facepalm:


And it really isn't that hard to install. I could probably do it with out lowering the trans brace....

Man it feels so much better, more positive... I was surprised how much shorter the throw is... not too much... it is a tiny bit louder... but zero grinding or anything like that...

It's awesome... :D

Well heck....that was a "nudge" post...I didn't know you had installed it....I'm glad you like it. I was going to offer you the install DVD if you did not have it

GTAHVIT 11-18-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f5journal (Post 4041196)
Well heck....that was a "nudge" post...I didn't know you had installed it....I'm glad you like it. I was going to offer you the install DVD if you did not have it

:D Thanks but I'm goooood to go!


it really makes driving more fun... Down shifting takes a little getting used to but man it is a huge improvement over stock.

zebra 11-18-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4038670)
Does anyone turn a wrench around here any more????

i just finally bought my own torque wrench to change that flat on the car...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 4040080)

4 times

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4040179)
...
Many evil things run through my head... I have a Masterchief friend who is stationed in Puget sound.... May have to make a quick call. :evil:
...

i just found out this afternoon that the cool Navy guy who lives above me (that i'd just BS around with every now & then) is a friggin full-bird Captain :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4040686)
Oh PETE!

BTW... what are we doing in New Zealand??? :iono:

wait... you're in new zealand & you don't even know why? :bonk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4041381)
...it really makes driving more fun... Down shifting takes a little getting used to but man it is a huge improvement over stock.

you learning to heel-toe yet?

GTAHVIT 11-18-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 4042767)
i just finally bought my own torque wrench to change that flat on the car...



4 times



i just found out this afternoon that the cool Navy guy who lives above me (that i'd just BS around with every now & then) is a friggin full-bird Captain :facepalm:



wait... you're in new zealand & you don't even know why? :bonk:



you learning to heel-toe yet?

I've always played with Heel/toe down shitfing, no expert by any stretch.. But the lingenfelter pedals really help... It's kinda funny when I do it coming to a stop light... slowing down with the engine at a bout 3 grand... :happyanim:

zebra 11-18-2011 06:56 PM

fun, ain't it?

JusticePete 11-18-2011 08:36 PM

Downshifts require a catch can with FI. Do you have one?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.