Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mr Twisty 08-12-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3606848)
Picked a good time to mess with me. I just checking in to make sure I've correctly identified friend from foe. ;)

I know, right?

Looks like Randy and I are the only ones you can trust :D

JusticePete 08-12-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3607038)

:laughabove: :sm0: ;)

Darth_Emma 08-12-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3606991)
OMFG!!!!!!!!! :sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

Wish I could be there to help him move. I just missed it by a week.

Nice timing!

Merc 08-12-2011 10:28 AM

:sm0::sm0::sm0:

:thumbsup:

Darth_Emma 08-15-2011 11:12 AM

So are we all moved in yet? Are you ready for the garage decorating committee to come in?

JusticePete 08-15-2011 11:13 AM

:popcorn:

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3606848)
Picked a good time to mess with me. I just checking in to make sure I've correctly identified friend from foe. ;)

amazing how much "love" is in this thread all of a sudden..... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3606860)
I love ya man and I would give you a hug....... but you're wearing a tutu :D

How is the move going?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3606906)
We love ya or we wouldn't pick on ya.

Best wishes for an easy move-in this weekend! I know it's stressful, but so worth it.

I am so jealous. I have no prospect of ever having a brand spankin' new shiny house (or a fabulous garage like that)! Enjoy it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3606991)
OMFG!!!!!!!!! :sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

Wish I could be there to help him move. I just missed it by a week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3607038)
I know, right?

ya... that's exactly what I was thinking....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuryman (Post 3607149)
:sm0::sm0::sm0:

:thumbsup:

:facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3618737)
So are we all moved in yet? Are you ready for the garage decorating committee to come in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3618743)
:popcorn:

OH boy... where to begin....

Yes. we are now "in" the new house.... but not completely moved....

Let's just say that we were never really ready to move. so I had a couple neighbors and some guys from the camaro club give me a hand with the heavy stuff so we just have small crap to get to the house....

One dog escaped and took me for about a mile run in the middle of moving day.. so that was fun...

So when the 1 hour thunderstorm hit we had to put them in the garage... cus they were freaking out... Yep you guessed it... crap and pee from both of them... Thank good for drain in garage :D

with all the cat and dog drama... it was hectic to say the least... No fence in the new house yet... so we're walking them every couple hours...

Finally get moved and settled on day one and get ready for bed. My daughter pukes... about an hour later... she pukes again... They both had the stomach flu last week, guess she still had a little bit of it....

The following morning... Sunday... My son... .... pukes... 3 times in about 3 hours.... getting ready to take him to the ER... Doc says watch him, clear fluids only then bread.... if he keeps that down he's fine as long as there is no temp....

Bottom line... we're in, no major damage to furniture or house... Kids, Dogs, cats or Mom and Dad..... Thank GOD for tile floors... .... Parents and Pet owners know what I'm getting at.....

and we are having on hell of a yard sale this weekend to get rid of all the CRAP we don't need....

But I did keep to my goal... NOTHING is in the garage.... Not one box...

:D

we do LOVE the new house... It's so awesome. :D Car has yet to go in the garage just yet... I need to get the jackshaft openers installed. we should be good to go. :D

JusticePete 08-15-2011 12:52 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3619326)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thank you sir!

:D I guess we're calling it a victory???? :laugh:

Let a post for you in the 305's thread.. :D

JusticePete 08-15-2011 01:01 PM

Do you wan to mount those tires on your current stock rims?

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 01:03 PM

Yes... for now...

steeleshark2 08-15-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3619012)
amazing how much "love" is in this thread all of a sudden..... ;)

ya... that's exactly what I was thinking....

:facepalm:

OH boy... where to begin....

Yes. we are now "in" the new house.... but not completely moved....

Let's just say that we were never really ready to move. so I had a couple neighbors and some guys from the camaro club give me a hand with the heavy stuff so we just have small crap to get to the house....

One dog escaped and took me for about a mile run in the middle of moving day.. so that was fun...

So when the 1 hour thunderstorm hit we had to put them in the garage... cus they were freaking out... Yep you guessed it... crap and pee from both of them... Thank good for drain in garage :D

with all the cat and dog drama... it was hectic to say the least... No fence in the new house yet... so we're walking them every couple hours...

Finally get moved and settled on day one and get ready for bed. My daughter pukes... about an hour later... she pukes again... They both had the stomach flu last week, guess she still had a little bit of it....

The following morning... Sunday... My son... .... pukes... 3 times in about 3 hours.... getting ready to take him to the ER... Doc says watch him, clear fluids only then bread.... if he keeps that down he's fine as long as there is no temp....

Bottom line... we're in, no major damage to furniture or house... Kids, Dogs, cats or Mom and Dad..... Thank GOD for tile floors... .... Parents and Pet owners know what I'm getting at.....

and we are having on hell of a yard sale this weekend to get rid of all the CRAP we don't need....

But I did keep to my goal... NOTHING is in the garage.... Not one box...

we do LOVE the new house... It's so awesome. :D Car has yet to go in the garage just yet... I need to get the jackshaft openers installed. we should be good to go. :D

What the crap? I leave and all hell breaks loose!!:barf:

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 01:12 PM

Dude, no doubt... Most of all that was sunday.

Dude, thanks a TON for the help.. I owe you big time.

garcmol 08-15-2011 01:13 PM

I'm in your build thread!! :yikes: