Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Best of Luck To Everyone Tomorrow (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179234)

super60 10-28-2011 03:03 PM

Best of Luck To Everyone Tomorrow

Future ZL1 Owners

Just wanted to pass on a note to everyone who stops by their Chevrolet Dealer tomorrow to place ZL1 orders . Best of Luck to all of you :thumbup: You won't be disappointed :thumbsup: This is an absolutely stunning vehicle that makes your head spin whenever you see it :thumbsup:

And on a personal note , Thank You from the Oshawa Build Team :bow:

I look forward to seeing your ZL1's rolling off the line .

Best Regards from Oshawa :canada:

Mike Judge
Super60:thumbsup:

GTAHVIT 10-28-2011 03:04 PM

Looks like you guys are about to hit another one out of the park!

Bravo, Sir. Bravo.

please pass to your coworkers how grateful we all are for what you do.

:clap:

steveo9043 10-28-2011 03:05 PM

I WANT YOUR JOB! lol

Z Boss 10-28-2011 03:20 PM

Many of us really appreciate the new Camaros and the efforts by the Chevy teams to design and build the ZL1's. I'm happy that I have performance Camaro options to choose from and am actually excited about getting a ZL1. In year's past, we have not had a real choice for Chevy performance outside of the Corvette and I'm not really a Vette guy. Now I am proud to see all of the Camaros cruising around like the old days - buy a muscle car, modify it a little and drive the heck out of it. Nice to be back and leading the pack!!

htron50 10-28-2011 03:43 PM

Thank you for being "here" for "us" and making us feel "connected". I'm sure that's a door that swing both ways. The ZL1's are going to get a whole bunch of attention, scrutiny, and accolades. And, as much as many of us would like to be there to help out, chip in, or watch our car being built, we are putting our faith in your whole team!

Maybe the last person to work on it can gather up all the build sheets, keep them intact, and put them in a "special envelope" or protected bag and place in a recognized place in the car where we can retrieve them and be there for us to admire for years to come! ???

super60 10-28-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3940941)
Looks like you guys are about to hit another one out of the park!

Bravo, Sir. Bravo.

please pass to your coworkers how grateful we all are for what you do.

:clap:

Will do :thumbup:

Mustang Killa 10-28-2011 03:47 PM

...If only we knew the price :facepalm:

Ajax Inferno 10-28-2011 03:51 PM

That's what I holding out for is price! Seems unfair to release a car to buy but you don't know how much it costs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Killa (Post 3941119)
...If only we knew the price :facepalm:

super60 10-28-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo9043 (Post 3940947)
I WANT YOUR JOB! lol

I really do have a great job :thumbup: I get to see your Camaros being built from start to finish , get to read your Camaro stories , see some great pictures , and sometimes even get to meet a few of you along the way .

I consider myself to be very lucky and honoured to be a part of Team Camaro :w00t:

Mike
Super60:thumbsup:

AlaskaZ06 10-28-2011 04:24 PM

Hey Mike, you do have a great job. :thumbsup: Make sure to give my ZL1 a little love like you did to my SS..............again thank you for everything. :chevy:

super60 10-28-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaZ06 (Post 3941279)
Hey Mike, you do have a great job. :thumbsup: Make sure to give my ZL1 a little love like you did to my SS..............again thank you for everything. :chevy:

You got it my friend :thumbup:

Mike

Scarrzz 10-28-2011 05:11 PM

Three beers for Mike,

Hip Hip Hooraaaay,
Hip Hip Hooraaaay,
Hip Hip Hooraaaay,

wait, did I not say cheers?

Thanks to all of Yall for making so much AWESOME. :thumbsup: :headbang5thgen:

OldJedi 10-28-2011 10:20 PM

Mike as we discussed a long time ago, my order will be going in tomorrow morning for a Crystal Red ZL1. Hopefully you will have my order in your hands in early January. Thank you and your entire team for the wonderful job that all of you do on our behalf. Stay warm up there.

brian-nicola 10-28-2011 10:47 PM

Mike, my wife has a 2011 ss Camaro convertible. It was built last January. Her quote "Every time I look at my car, drive my car, it makes me smile". Build sheet in the glove box in my ZL1 would be appreciated! We are a GM family and glad GM is still building in North America and keeping good paying jobs. Even though I am a business owner and a capitalist, I don't subscribe to all the Union bashing that you guys endure. Thanks and keep up the excellent quality!