Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Petition to GM: We want to see Cyber grey (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10466)

Supermans 12-10-2008 09:26 AM

Petition to GM: We want to see Cyber grey
 
Petition to GM: We want to see Cyber grey on a Camaro before it is too late to make any changes in color for the sold orders...

This is a $40,000 investment and we are seeing multiple cars of the same color so there is no excuse by now that there has been no cyber grey camaro painted..

DeLegend 12-10-2008 09:33 AM

I totally agree, lookin at photoshopped camaros is not doin the trick for me

Camaro_Corvette 12-10-2008 09:34 AM

A poll, I thought we quit this. LOL, I'm pretty sure we will see it when Tag get his car delivered to him.:suicide: if i have to wait that long.

GatorBlue371 12-10-2008 10:01 AM

Well i cant speak for the rest of you, but i am getting a CGM SS2, but im definately not getting it until im sick and tired of seeing REAR WORLD PICTURES ON AN ACTUAL CAMARO.

Captain Awesome 12-10-2008 10:20 AM

Ummmm.... why do you want to see just one color? I would think it would be more appropriate to ask to see real photos of ALL the colors.

Maybe a PDF of the brochure or something would work?

How about we petition for something everyone can use!?

Camaro_Corvette 12-10-2008 10:26 AM

I will laugh if Fbodfathers pre-pro is a cyber grey camaro.

The_Blur 12-10-2008 10:58 AM

I will be buying one in that color, but I don't care to see one before January. GM is in terrible financial shape, and they've done enough for us that we shouldn't be demanding colors that aren't already on their prototypes. I'll wait for production to see it.

BigRigMike 12-10-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 213725)
I will be buying one in that color, but I don't care to see one before January. GM is in terrible financial shape, and they've done enough for us that we shouldn't be demanding colors that aren't already on their prototypes. I'll wait for production to see it.

I would agree and say that GM has already given us an unprecedented amount of information. :chevy:

And maybe there is a CGM Camaro around somewhere that has just not been photographed. GM has only officially unveiled Black, Red, Yellow and Silver and the other colors have been spy shots. It has to show up because GM has to test the paint system with all of the colors sometime.

Edit: We have seen pilot cars 1-4,7,12 so right there we are missing 6 cars that have not been photographed.

Supermans 12-10-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRigMike (Post 213739)
I would agree and say that GM has already given us an unprecedented amount of information. :chevy:

And maybe there is a CGM Camaro around somewhere that has just not been photographed. GM has only officially unveiled Black, Red, Yellow and Silver and the other colors have been spy shots. It has to show up because GM has to test the paint system with all of the colors sometime.

Edit: We have seen pilot cars 1-4,7,12 so right there we are missing 6 cars that have not been photographed.

Then somebody for the love of GOD please photograph the cyber grey pilot car and post it.. Pretty please...and with a Cherry on top...

Whosoever posts it will gain :mad0259: (mad):respekt:(respect)

whoever votes no should get a nice lump of coal in their stockings :(

radz28 12-10-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Awesome (Post 213698)
Ummmm.... why do you want to see just one color? I would think it would be more appropriate to ask to see real photos of ALL the colors.

Maybe a PDF of the brochure or something would work?

How about we petition for something everyone can use!?

:clap::drool: That's a great suggestion. I love that gray they used to put on the last generation Mustang, especially on the Cobras, and CGM reminds me of it, except it's better :D I might have to go that color if it enhances the bodylines better than the IMB or black I was thinking of getting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 213725)
I will be buying one in that color, but I don't care to see one before January. GM is in terrible financial shape, and they've done enough for us that we shouldn't be demanding colors that aren't already on their prototypes. I'll wait for production to see it.

:word: Let's cut them some slack and give them some room to breathe :thumbsup:

Supermans 12-10-2008 04:49 PM

Blur,

I'm not demanding the color.. And I know the financial situation GM is in however they did paint at least two in the more expensive color of the Red jewel clearcoat so they could have saved money and painted one cyber grey.. This is simply a petition from the most influential forum regarding the camaro as we all got GM to include both blue's for the SS.

JJ#48Racing 12-10-2008 04:55 PM

I say ease up on GM. They have way more to worry about than making sure we see one color of a car that isn't even in production yet. We already know it's coming, it can be seen on other production models, relax and be patient.

br9467 12-10-2008 05:11 PM

Still amazed there is no WHITE, so my CGM will have to do, but it would be nice to see it live and not memorex. Still trying to convince wife to let me keep 67 also. Don't want to have to make that decision.

2010_5thgen 12-10-2008 05:16 PM

if your scared of what its going to look like then just wait until you see it before you place your order.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.