Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just came back from journey for a Camaro (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44632)

Smokintires 09-27-2009 03:01 PM

Just came back from journey for a Camaro

8 Attachment(s)
Ok, so let me start off from the beginning. In may i left a $500 deposit for a Victory Red 2SS with RS package and automatic transmission at a dealership in NY. A month later I call to see the status of my order, so I call and then I found out that the dealership is closed and I will not get my deposit back Ever. So I then called my salespersons cell phone and I found out that he works at a different dealership on Long Island. So I go there and he promises me that he will take $500 off the MSRP of the car. Now fast forward two months and my order has not moved at all, it was still at 1100.
So then I post a thread on this forum(Camaro5) so see if there are any cars like mine that I can fly out and then drive back.So then CamaroScotty contacts me about a camaro I may be intersted in. I found out that camaro5 member little_bank_robber
aka Anna Bearinger has my same exact camaro on the lot in Michigan. So I call her and we talk a little bit and I decide to go forth and buy it. She faxed me over all the paperwork and I signed it. Then two weeks later I fly out to Chicago and drive to Sparta, Michigan and I pick up my camaro. Anna was very pleasant to work with, she was very fast, and I would recommend her to everyone. So then I made the the over 800 mile journey back to Long Island.
Now onto my thoughts about the car: I think that the car is absolutely beatiful. My L99 is FAST! I have had no problems with it except for the iPhone disconnects sometimes. The interior is very nice the leather is softer than my 2008 BMW X3. the X3 has more visibility but the camaro is a sports car so I was expecting little visibility.
Here are my pictures: Sorry for the poor wuality it was from my iPhone

ShnOmac 09-27-2009 03:06 PM

Congrats on the car! :clap: :w00t: :thumbsup: :drinking:

ljustin293 09-27-2009 03:10 PM

glad you finally got it

Smokintires 09-27-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shnomac77 (Post 975058)
Congrats on the car! :clap: :w00t: :thumbsup: :drinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 975070)
glad you finally got it

Thanks guys im so happy i've been driving it around since 10 on my trip I had one guy come up to me and shake my hand and say " That is one sexy car". Another person gave me a thumbs up when I passed by new jersey. Then when I got to long Island I had one jealous guy give me a mean smerk.

Treadstone 09-27-2009 03:22 PM

Anna works for Spartan Chevrolet, the owner Davey is outstanding!! Him and I keep touch through email regularly! Even though I'm no where near MI, I will buy a car from him when I'm back in the market!

CamaroScotty 09-27-2009 03:40 PM

Congrats! and that's SPARTA Chevy ;)

Speed 1 09-27-2009 03:45 PM

:thumbup: ........

1badSS/RS 09-27-2009 03:55 PM

Congrats on the beauty.:w00t:

"prima"Donna 09-27-2009 05:27 PM

:clap: Congrats to you!!!...the looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait is finally over and your "baby" is home, safe and sound...:clap:

:D CAN YOU SAY PERMAGRIN?!?! :D

ENJOY THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!...:headbang:

I am so very happy for you, as we are "Camaro neighbors"...now we both own the coolest cars in town!!!!...:thumbsup:

bluch 09-27-2009 05:29 PM

very nice :w00t:

Andro 09-27-2009 05:34 PM

Congrats on your "beatiful" car.Lol.

Smokintires 09-27-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 975364)
:clap: Congrats to you!!!...the looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait is finally over and your "baby" is home, safe and sound...:clap:

:D CAN YOU SAY PERMAGRIN?!?! :D

ENJOY THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!!!...:headbang:

I am so very happy for you, as we are "Camaro neighbors"...now we both own the coolest cars in town!!!!...:thumbsup:

Yes I cannot wait until we stop at a stop sign or red light and compare our "Beautiful Cars"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andro (Post 975390)
Congrats on your "beatiful" car.Lol.

LOL i meant Beautiful. :facepalm:

IOM_ROCKER 09-27-2009 08:47 PM

NICE!

Grats!

IROCanSS 09-27-2009 09:25 PM

EEEEKKKKK ... RAIN! Nice car man!