Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Another Traitor... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209764)

PoorMansCamaro 03-15-2012 10:40 AM

Another Traitor...

Hello everyone! I have taken the plunge and traded in for a 2011 2SS/RS LS3 last night. The deal was just too good to pass up!

I just wanted to say thank you to this community. You guys really are a class act. Thank you to those that have put in a lot of time to test out new mods and push the envelope on the v6 camaro. I have never visited the v8 bolt on/FI section, and I just hope they are just as enthusiastic and fun like you guys are. I really enjoyed reading everyone's build and about the new stuff that just recently came to be.

For those of you that may be wondering, nothing is for sale off my v6. lol

I'll post pics later today. Thanks again!

Mysteek 03-15-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 4648705)
Hello everyone! I have taken the plunge and traded in for a 2011 2SS/RS LS3 last night. The deal was just too good to pass up!

I just wanted to say thank you to this community. You guys really are a class act. Thank you to those that have put in a lot of time to test out new mods and push the envelope on the v6 camaro. I have never visited the v8 bolt on/FI section, and I just hope they are just as enthusiastic and fun like you guys are. I really enjoyed reading everyone's build and about the new stuff that just recently came to be.

For those of you that may be wondering, nothing is for sale off my v6. lol

I'll post pics later today. Thanks again!

Well, you aren't a traitor since you stayed a Camaro owner and you are VERY HAPPY with your purchase. THAT my friend is what really matters here. That kind of opportunity doesn't come up quite often and yes it was the deal of a lifetime and I'd drive to Las Vegas and kick your butt myself if you passed that deal up. CONGRATS again J!!! I can't wait to see what you do to this one!!! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

midnighter 03-15-2012 10:46 AM

Now you can change your alias to MiddleClassMansCamaro. :) Congrats'.

bmorecam 03-15-2012 10:47 AM

wow!! I would never have thought. Congradulations!!:)

Mach 03-15-2012 10:51 AM

Hope you enjoy your 5 dollar a gallon gas!! JK!!!!

Congrats!! Let's see those pics!

PoorMansCamaro 03-15-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysteek (Post 4648736)
Well, you aren't a traitor since you stayed a Camaro owner and you are VERY HAPPY with your purchase. THAT my friend is what really matters here. That kind of opportunity doesn't come up quite often and yes it was the deal of a lifetime and I'd drive to Las Vegas and kick your butt myself if you passed that deal up. CONGRATS again J!!! I can't wait to see what you do to this one!!! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

i have a plan, just might take me a bit longer to get them done:laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by midnighter (Post 4648744)
Now you can change your alias to MiddleClassMansCamaro. :) Congrats'.

I have a name change in mind. already submitted a request;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmorecam (Post 4648761)
wow!! I would never have thought. Congradulations!!:)

i never thought it would happen either. at least not for a long time. I put some good money into my v6. pretty much every mod out there, i had. lol But then again, i know modding car's isn't cheap, and not an investment. lol

and thanks!

Ice Demon 03-15-2012 10:54 AM

Dude you r not a traitor you still drive a camaro its not like you traded in for a mustang.

Blacktip 03-15-2012 10:58 AM

Good luck man, .....let the Moding begin

Rangore 03-15-2012 11:00 AM

If you traded for a mustang...then yes you'd be a traitor. :P

Grats on the car! I'm curious to see what you do with it.

Blacktip 03-15-2012 11:00 AM

.....on a side note, please tell me your avatar is Photoshop :sm0:

PoorMansCamaro 03-15-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacktip (Post 4648859)
.....on a side note, please tell me your avatar is Photoshop :sm0:

:laugh: it is. will have to change it shortly, looks like:cry:

GoldCartridgeGamer 03-15-2012 11:15 AM

Congrats man. I've been looking at this jump myself. I love my MPG and the power I get, but have always wanted the V8 sound. But I don't know if I could the SS jump now with the ZL1 now available. I think if I make a jump now it'll either to be FI or ZL1.

PoorMansCamaro 03-15-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lgndryhr (Post 4648971)
Congrats man. I've been looking at this jump myself. I love my MPG and the power I get, but have always wanted the V8 sound. But I don't know if I could the SS jump now with the ZL1 now available. I think if I make a jump now it'll either to be FI or ZL1.

i would love to get the zl1, but i know i would never be able to afford it, unless i saved up (which would take a really long time), or if i got a higher paying job. which is hard to come by right now. lol I'm very happy with the SS, and it won't take much to get her as fast or faster than the zl1:D

and thanks!

GretchenGotGrowl 03-15-2012 11:27 AM

Congrats man. Better start modding before CFest or some of us are going to be putting a hurt on you!