Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1-800 NUMBER? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21785)

StlRomAniaN 05-07-2009 03:24 PM

1-800 NUMBER?

I know it's usually all over this site, but I want to call it now. Does anyone know it? I have a TPW of 5/4-5/10 and I just want to check its progress.

PQ 05-07-2009 03:25 PM

1-800-USEARCH

camarossrs2150 05-07-2009 03:29 PM

i called yesterday .and the lady called my dealer and then she gave me the info not worth it

benjaminkeith 05-07-2009 03:48 PM

1800 222 1020

Angelina 05-08-2009 02:39 PM

I called today, and the guy told me my order was not picked up yet lol...I have the workbench and i'm at 3400. I think it depends on who you get and if they know what they are talking about.

NotAnInsider 05-08-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelina (Post 469610)
I called today, and the guy told me my order was not picked up yet lol...I have the workbench and i'm at 3400. I think it depends on who you get and if they know what they are talking about.

They probably didn't have the right terminology. Did they say "Not picked up" or "not started production / not produced"? One is right, one is wrong :)

redjewel 05-08-2009 10:55 PM

I found out today that when you call that number it goes as a complaint against your dealer. I called to ask about the welcome package because my dealer told me to call them. Only to find out it went as a complaint against them.
That particular situation should not go as a complaint because the dealer is not the ones issuing the package GM is. I like my dealer and I wont call 800-complain-on-your-dealer again. I will try to get my dealer to handle the welcome package.

getoverit 05-08-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redjewel (Post 471013)
I found out today that when you cahll that number it goes as a complaint against your dealer. I called to ask about the welcome package because my dealer told me to call them. Only to find out it went as a complaint against them.
That particular situation should not go as a complaint because the dealer is not the ones issuing the package GM is. I like my dealer and I wont call 800-complain-on-your-dealer again. I will try to get my dealer to handle the welcome package.

That is not true.
I called to get information and my Dealer did get a call as well. He informed me that they are required to call him to get information as well. He was just annoyed by it.

NotAnInsider 05-08-2009 11:00 PM

Calls to CS are not taken as complaints. Absolutely not, but dealers don't like people going around them. Especially if you tell CS that the dealer is giving you event codes, or info you shouldn't have. They then get nervous that they're going to get in trouble. So they call you up and say "hey, WTF? Why are you calling in?"

You can call CS anytime you want but its rather pointless.

ZYAL8R 05-08-2009 11:05 PM

As I've said in a couple of threads identical to this one before......this number is useless. Expecially considering all they do is turn right around and call your dealer, which IMO pisses your dealer off b/c you went above their heads, so to speak.

NotAnInsider 05-08-2009 11:10 PM

Agreed

CSams 05-09-2009 06:40 AM

What is going on?

I keep reading that you don't want to piss off GM or your dealer. Has everyone forgot, you are the customer? GM has made you all feel like they are doing you a favor. Other car companies keep you informed all the way and it is no bother to call and ask questions. Stop giving GM the power to shut you out. You are paying them big dollars, they need you to stay in business. Make them accountable to you, the paying customer. My opinion.