Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Kjkjr27's IOM Build [COTW 9/16/13] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212792)

kjkjr27 09-27-2012 11:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today decided to get some vinyl blackouts. I already have a Magnetic rear trunk blackout but I wanted a front bumper blackout and that alone was more than what I payed for this kit. The kit also comes with a mailslot black-out, which I obviously won't need, so I may either sell it or PIF idk yet. But here is what the kit includes:

kjkjr27 09-30-2012 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well was bored at work this weekend and I made an extensive wish-list with all the mods I could think of that I wanna do. Now I know this list will continue to get longer but it would be nice to cross some of them off haha. Figured since this is so long I would remove most of the things from the "wish list" section of my first post to clean the first page up; I left some because I have links to it will be easier for me to find them later on. Without further adieu here is my wish-list lol. :thumbsup:.

ssmike 09-30-2012 02:48 PM

Oh man, if I ever did a wish list with pricing I would have run for the hills! My heart wouldn't be able to handle all that cost on one sheet of paper, LOL! :confused0068:

kjkjr27 09-30-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssmike (Post 5638252)
Oh man, if I ever did a wish list with pricing I would have run for the hills! My heart wouldn't be able to handle all that cost on one sheet of paper, LOL! :confused0068:

Haha yea the pricing can be a little intimidating lol. Fortunately some of the stuff I can do myself and for free and since making that list I have found some things for cheaper haha! Sorta glad I don't have an SS or else that list would prob be twice as long lol.

kjkjr27 10-02-2012 08:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok finally got my IOM ported tb :) and the install went flawless. Didn't even get a CEL from unplugging the tb. The throttle response is def better and it looks awesome! It will def look good once I get working on my engine bay this winter :thumbsup:. Well here are some pics.

HP Turbine 10-03-2012 03:04 AM

Holy crap! I never thought you were going to get your tb back.

kjkjr27 10-03-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HP Turbine (Post 5648379)
Holy crap! I never thought you were going to get your tb back.

Haha :word:but it's all good. It looks really nice and will look even better once I do some other mods to the engine bay!

RED DEMON SS 10-03-2012 07:59 PM

Coming along nicely bud, sometimes baby steps are the best way to get things done on our cars, me i went out and spent over 50k on a lot of things quickly but have now slowed down quite a bit, priorities have changed to a new home were moving into in 3 weeks and a new business! Keep up the good work bro starting to look sik..

Monchy36 10-03-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjkjr27 (Post 5638080)
Well was bored at work this weekend and I made an extensive wish-list with all the mods I could think of that I wanna do. Now I know this list will continue to get longer but it would be nice to cross some of them off haha. Figured since this is so long I would remove most of the things from the "wish list" section of my first post to clean the first page up; I left some because I have links to it will be easier for me to find them later on. Without further adieu here is my wish-list lol. The prices are just rough estimates to give me an idea of what it may cost. I didn't really research each one extensively yet to find the best mod/best price, that will come later one I am about to purchase it :thumbsup:.

We kind of have the same list! :sm0: I'm pretty much done with the performance... not looking for a 10 second V6!:bellyroll: working on my exterior now, to go on the interior... Paypall already show that i spend almoust 5G!!!:confused0068: this is BAD! :facepalm:

kjkjr27 10-03-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farthestnorth (Post 5651730)
Coming along nicely bud, sometimes baby steps are the best way to get things done on our cars, me i went out and spent over 50k on a lot of things quickly but have now slowed down quite a bit, priorities have changed to a new home were moving into in 3 weeks and a new business! Keep up the good work bro starting to look sik..

Thanks, that means a lot comming from you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monchy36 (Post 5651777)
We kind of have the same list! :sm0: I'm pretty much done with the performance... not looking for a 10 second V6!:bellyroll: working on my exterior now, to go on the interior... Paypall already show that i spend almoust 5G!!!:confused0068: this is BAD! :facepalm:

Yea I'm right around 5k spent so far too haha. My wheels/tires are half that! lol

Monchy36 10-03-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjkjr27 (Post 5651785)

Yea I'm right around 5k spent so far too haha. My wheels/tires are half that! lol

I just saw your wheels very nice!!!:thumbup: but... somebody need to paint the calipers...:rolleyes: a least until you get the brembos!:thumbsup:

kjkjr27 10-03-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monchy36 (Post 5651820)
I just saw your wheels very nice!!!:thumbup: but... somebody need to paint the calipers...:rolleyes: a least until you get the brembos!:thumbsup:

Haha I know. I wanna get some brembos and slotted/drilled rotors. Then it would look really good.

Monchy36 10-03-2012 08:57 PM

Question? The Magnaflow x pipe replace your MRT 2?

Joebot8484 10-03-2012 09:11 PM

Sweet build bubba!