Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NEW SPOILER? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=583119)

1JEWLDSSRS 10-14-2020 03:36 PM

NEW SPOILER?
 
Hello guys and gals, got an email from Phastek about a new CF spoiler they sell. Have any of you seen this one in the wild yet?Or do any of you have one and have pics of it? If you do, how is the quality and fit and finish. Thinking about getting one, I like how aggressive it looks. Thanks all.

https://www.phastekperformance.com/S...eid=6238a72a33

Edit:: They also have in in fiberglass.

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-14-2020 05:11 PM

Yes. I bought mine from streetfighterla.com

The first one arrived damaged. I'm waiting on the replacement now. It's as badazz as it gets. Much, much nice than the anvil.
I sold my anvil to offset the cost. The pics don't do it justice either. Really smooth flowing curves and massively big.

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-14-2020 05:12 PM

Get the carbon, its beautiful.
I don't think it a true carbon product. It's a carbon overlay. The fiberglass looks good too. I saw a club member with one a couple weeks ago and within an hour mine was on order :smiling1:

Can't say anything about fit but it is a direct fit in oem holes. It also looks great on convertibles.

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-14-2020 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You revealed one of my build surprises. Cats outta da bag now. :wave:

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-14-2020 07:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The box it comes in is huge

byrds8 10-14-2020 07:41 PM

I kinda like the dove tail the best. Those look like a copy of the vette imho. Still looks nice though.

davesnever 10-15-2020 01:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A little bigger than I would like.Attachment 1047253

BAD DAB 10-15-2020 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davesnever (Post 10885366)
A little bigger than I would like.Attachment 1047253

Nice! I like it.

1JEWLDSSRS 10-15-2020 10:39 AM

Sorry about messing up one of your secrets there FlyingBananna, lol, I really like the look and think it would look great on my RJT with the big hood I have and the aggressive Z28 front splitter. Gonna order the CF one today. I also saw where their warranty is"24 hours" ! lol. So I guess when I get it, need to look it over real good!! Saw a vid on their website of a white Camaro driving with one on and it looked awesome... Keep ya posted..

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-15-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS (Post 10885530)
Sorry about messing up one of your secrets there FlyingBananna, lol, I really like the look and think it would look great on my RJT with the big hood I have and the aggressive Z28 front splitter. Gonna order the CF one today. I also saw where their warranty is"24 hours" ! lol. So I guess when I get it, need to look it over real good!! Saw a vid on their website of a white Camaro driving with one on and it looked awesome... Keep ya posted..

:smiling1: it's all good. It's worth the wait. I just wish the packing was a little better so the first one didn't get damaged in shipping. It will definitely look good on your color with that front splitter.

1JEWLDSSRS 10-15-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS (Post 10885115)
Yes. I bought mine from streetfighterla.com

The first one arrived damaged. I'm waiting on the replacement now. It's as badazz as it gets. Much, much nice than the anvil.
I sold my anvil to offset the cost. The pics don't do it justice either. Really smooth flowing curves and massively big.

Forgot to ask earlier, what was damaged on it when you got it? And did it come UPS? Or truck freight. Thanks.

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-15-2020 02:31 PM

One of the tips was damaged. Looks like it was handled rough in transit. It came ups ground.

1JEWLDSSRS 10-15-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS (Post 10885572)
:smiling1: it's all good. It's worth the wait. I just wish the packing was a little better so the first one didn't get damaged in shipping. It will definitely look good on your color with that front splitter.

Thanks sir! Yea that's what I'm thinking too. I might even have my front splitter wrapped too in the CF my buddy has, he has several different patterns.We will see thought. And yea that sucks the first one was damaged, I hope they learned to pack them better. I was going to call them, but they don't list a phone contact number, just email.:noidea:

TheFlyingBananaSS 10-15-2020 02:34 PM

You're going to be so happy with it. It's a work of art.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.