Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

Roll_the_Dice 01-07-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by only the beSSt (Post 6002582)
Ugh. Kandahar. I hear you're not even allowed to have regular coffee pots. Life is good up here, despite the cold. But I miss my fellow Camaro brothers (see how I tied this off-topic post back into the thread). We are definitely going to have to set up a welcome home Camaro party. I'm thinking a lunch, some time at Hutchinson Island, then some drinking in the evening. Who's in?


That's a great idea...a welcome home Camaro party! Count me in!

only the beSSt 01-07-2013 10:14 AM

Sweet. We will definitely start planning for that when we are getting ready to come home.

To top the cake, I got the pics of my new baby. Too bad I won't see her for a few months. The pics can be found here

posy #968
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post6002868

Roll_the_Dice 01-07-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by only the beSSt (Post 6002879)
Sweet. We will definitely start planning for that when we are getting ready to come home.

To top the cake, I got the pics of my new baby. Too bad I won't see her for a few months. The pics can be found here

posy #968
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post6002868

Looks awesome! I love the black hood...it really sets it off well!

SAVDawg 01-08-2013 09:23 AM

Any chance that we can schedule at meet on a saturday for those who have a hard time making it on sundays? Just a once and a while thing? I would love to come out, just makes it kinda hard on a sunday.

Roll_the_Dice 01-08-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAVDawg (Post 6008351)
Any chance that we can schedule at meet on a saturday for those who have a hard time making it on sundays? Just a once and a while thing? I would love to come out, just makes it kinda hard on a sunday.

I'm down for a Saturday...either day usually works for me...

Nothing says we can't meet more than once a month either.

Devilfish 01-08-2013 08:57 PM

2013 Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona
Hey guys, I am trying to get together a Camaro Corral for this event. It was a great time and I would like to get a lot of guys to attend. Please take a look at the link and let me know if you can attend. Thanks guys!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6005045&posted=1#post6005045

tjk_art 01-08-2013 10:56 PM

Sorry man I would but I'm in college. I like to go down to Daytona for Spring break though.. too bad it's so early.

429 01-08-2013 11:14 PM

COPO hood is in, engine is finished up at Engine Supply machine shop. Should get it back together in a few weeks. Will post a pic when I get the hood fitted.

He11bent 01-08-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by only the beSSt (Post 6002879)
Sweet. We will definitely start planning for that when we are getting ready to come home.

To top the cake, I got the pics of my new baby. Too bad I won't see her for a few months. The pics can be found here

posy #968
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post6002868

Beautiful! but it's got 15.5 miles on it already? Hope you're coming home soon or it will need an oil change before you take it home!

only the beSSt 01-09-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by He11bent (Post 6012243)
Beautiful! but it's got 15.5 miles on it already? Hope you're coming home soon or it will need an oil change before you take it home!

Thanks! I'm psyched about it. The first pictures he sent me almost put me in shock.

Yeah. Somewhere between 13 and 16 miles is normal for the 1LE's because they are driven from the plant to the wrap shop and back.

But no. I'm not going to be home any time too soon. I will have the shop do a COMPLETE service before I drive it home.

mmarx82 01-10-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAVDawg (Post 6008351)
Any chance that we can schedule at meet on a saturday for those who have a hard time making it on sundays? Just a once and a while thing? I would love to come out, just makes it kinda hard on a sunday.

I'm good with Saturdays too, I was thinking that alot of people prob go to church or that on Sundays anyways.


Quote:

Originally Posted by only the beSSt (Post 6012965)
Thanks! I'm psyched about it. The first pictures he sent me almost put me in shock.

Yeah. Somewhere between 13 and 16 miles is normal for the 1LE's because they are driven from the plant to the wrap shop and back.

But no. I'm not going to be home any time too soon. I will have the shop do a COMPLETE service before I drive it home.

That's quite nice, where is it at? Looks like Mike Reed's Cheverolet in Hinesville, if so I'll have to stop by and check it out.

429 01-10-2013 10:59 AM

Congrats on the 1le. Saturdays are preferred for me as well.

only the beSSt 01-10-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmarx82 (Post 6017511)
That's quite nice, where is it at? Looks like Mike Reed's Cheverolet in Hinesville, if so I'll have to stop by and check it out.

If you do, take some more pics for me please.

mmarx82 01-10-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by only the beSSt (Post 6018059)
If you do, take some more pics for me please.

Well that must be a yes, I'll try and stop by on my way to here for this tomorrow...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.