Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

Dcoy56 08-30-2014 07:27 PM

Well are we meeting tomorrow

tjk_art 08-30-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenaliR1 (Post 7920437)
I'm bringing two other 5th gens with me. Maybe more.


Wow man haven't heard from you in awhile! You dropped off the map with Facebook and your phone.. last I heard from you the camaro was traded for a truck.

DenaliR1 08-30-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 7922911)
Wow man haven't heard from you in awhile! You dropped off the map with Facebook and your phone.. last I heard from you the camaro was traded for a truck.



I know right. I deployed. Came back and got a divorce. Lost my Camaro. Got a truck. Now just got a SS.

DenaliR1 08-30-2014 10:34 PM

I'm under the impression we are meeting next Sunday. The 7th. It's the first Sunday of the month. A lot of people have plans over this 4 day week end too.

mpiersd 08-31-2014 02:30 AM

I was confused. Pulled 24 hour duty twice this week and it left me out of sorts. Plus I have my suspension pulled apart.
I'll see you all next Sunday.

jwl013 08-31-2014 01:09 PM

There's an auto cross event at Hutchinson island next Sunday (7sep). I'll be going to that, so won't make it.

tjk_art 08-31-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenaliR1 (Post 7923038)
I know right. I deployed. Came back and got a divorce. Lost my Camaro. Got a truck. Now just got a SS.

Yikes.. sorry to hear that man.

Glad you're back though. miss that chinese haha

mmarx82 09-01-2014 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwl013 (Post 7923887)
There's an auto cross event at Hutchinson island next Sunday (7sep). I'll be going to that, so won't make it.

What?, I've been going for over a year and haven't missed one event and the one time I'm not going to make it then someone in the group decides to go. :facepalm: (Roger, when are you coming back? or is it not your thing?)

Anyways hope you decide to come out more often, I usually spank the 5 or so mustang guys in the CAM-B class when I go. October 11 is the next one at Roebling Road Raceway so hope to meet you there or at the October Car Meet.

Register ahead of time to save some money:
Schedule
Registration

mpiersd 09-01-2014 02:42 PM

Marcus, who does your alignments?

jwl013 09-01-2014 04:25 PM

Yea I haven't had time to make it to any the past few months. I'll have to try and make the one at Roebling next month. This will be my first one in the zl1 and the first one that I've done in about 6 years, so I'm not looking for awesome results.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmarx82 (Post 7925018)
What?, I've been going for over a year and haven't missed one event and the one time I'm not going to make it then someone in the group decides to go. :facepalm: (Roger, when are you coming back? or is it not your thing?)

Anyways hope you decide to come out more often, I usually spank the 5 or so mustang guys in the CAM-B class when I go. October 11 is the next one at Roebling Road Raceway so hope to meet you there or at the October Car Meet.

Register ahead of time to save some money:
Schedule
Registration


mmarx82 09-02-2014 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpiersd (Post 7925788)
Marcus, who does your alignments?

There is a guy with Dreads at Savannah Tire in Richmond Hill, I can't remember his name but he did mine.

mpiersd 09-02-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmarx82 (Post 7926802)
There is a guy with Dreads at Savannah Tire in Richmond Hill, I can't remember his name but he did mine.


Thanks

BlazinJake 09-03-2014 03:14 PM

Any of you ever come through Tifton? If so and have some time to burn hit me up, i'm itching to meet up with some people with similar interests... Also, I'm thinking a roadtrip is in order in the next couple of months... would I be welcome at one of your gatherings?

USMCSSGT-RET 09-03-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazinJake (Post 7930142)
Any of you ever come through Tifton? If so and have some time to burn hit me up, i'm itching to meet up with some people with similar interests... Also, I'm thinking a roadtrip is in order in the next couple of months... would I be welcome at one of your gatherings?

Tifton seems a little far, especially for us Beaufort, SC guys. But you are more than welcome to meet us in Savannah anytime you'd like!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.