Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 09:37 AM

Yep :D Hey it was PQ's idea... something about being able to buy drag radials cus they are better then 22's???

who knew???

mlee 03-17-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2973227)
Yep :D Hey it was PQ's idea... something about being able to buy drag radials cus they are better then 22's???

who knew???

O Lord... It's on now...:facepalm::bellyroll:

PQ 03-17-2011 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2973164)
MY Box of Red goddies should be here today!!!!!!!!

:happyanim:

If you need to talk, I'm here for you man. But I gotta say I'm a little shocked.
Attachment 217243

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 2973207)
So you guys threw the 500 dollar spending limit right out the window huh???

He sandbagged me..... :help:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 2973227)
Yep :D Hey it was PQ's idea... something about being able to buy drag radials cus they are better then 22's???

who knew???

Bully much......... ? :bellyroll:

WadeWilson 03-17-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2973244)
If you need to talk, I'm here for you man. But I gotta say I'm a little shocked.
Attachment 217243

He sandbagged me..... :help:

Bully much......... ? :bellyroll:

:laugh:

SSE 4 2SS 03-17-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2973244)
He sandbagged me..... :help:

PQ, bro, I'm sorry for your troubles and angst... I can see how down you are with the weight of a challenge race hanging over your head... and this after you called him out... Bro, if there is anything I can do to help GTA, you just let me know... I have his back as he is the Captain of Team LS-3, or MANual Transmissions are us... So, just let me know... I feel you brother...

Hey, have you tried a can of fix a flat in those tires...

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 10:07 AM

Wow... :laughabove:

PQ 03-17-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 2973290)
PQ, bro, I'm sorry for your troubles and angst... I can see how down you are with the weight of a challenge race hanging over your head... and this after you called him out... Bro, if there is anything I can do to help GTA, you just let me know... I have his back as he is the Captain of Team LS-3, or MANual Transmissions are us... So, just let me know... I feel you brother...

Hey, have you tried a can of fix a flat in those tires...

:bellyroll:


Ok.


I'll let GTA know...... LMAO

SSE 4 2SS 03-17-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2973383)
:bellyroll:


Ok.


I'll let GTA know...... LMAO

I believe he knows already...:D

Mr Twisty 03-17-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2973244)
If you need to talk, I'm here for you man. But I gotta say I'm a little shocked.
Attachment 217243

He sandbagged me..... :help:

Bully much......... ? :bellyroll:

Sounds like he's spending too much time in the party row down on double harley buying go-fast and playing with lot lizzerds :bellyroll:

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2973624)
Sounds like he's spending too much time in the party row down on double harley buying go-fast and playing with lot lizzerds :bellyroll:

LMAO no... just doing that Bully thing and stacking the deck... :D

PQ 03-17-2011 11:55 AM

:help::help:

Mr Twisty 03-17-2011 12:54 PM

If Randy uses stock tires/wheels, you guys will be matched up pretty close mod-to-mod :popcorn:

GTAHVIT 03-17-2011 01:52 PM

:D :happyanim: :headbang: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=46830

:D:D

Quote:

At the request of Pedders USA, this notice is to confirm that the following shipment has been delivered.
Important Delivery Information
________________________________________
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Delivery Date / Time: 17-March-2011 / 11:18 AM
Driver Release Location:
Shipment Detail
________________________________________
Ship To:
Chris
Pedders USA

US
Number of Packages: 2
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 60.0 LBS, 39.0 LBS
Reference Number 1:
:drinking: :confused0068: :respekt: :thumbsup: :clap: :headbang: :bow: :thumbup: :cool: :happyanim: :D :chevy: :bonk: :thanks: :party0048: :headbang5thgen: :rolling5thgen: :Whoa5thGenSmall: :party0038: :emoticon11:

PQ 03-17-2011 01:55 PM

:updown::character0182::character0293::5thgenvert:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.